HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
Ley Lines
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
want yer own ghost box??
Ghost lovers?
white ravens sighted....
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Share | 

Feedback for Oct 23 Circle - Mellaenn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mellaenn

Number of posts : 1
Humor : Goofy
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Feedback for Oct 23 Circle - Mellaenn   24/10/2009, 2:15 am

Hi, all. Thanks for such a terrific experience this morning being your sitter. You guys have got it going on!

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'm putting it here...

First of all, I hope I did OK on giving feedback as we went along - it's a fast ride when responding to all of you; hard to keep up and take notes, too! There were some real hits.

Ming, I think you really had my frequency. One thing you mentioned was an argument about money. Well, when the pic we used was taken, I had just been in the first disagreement with my father-in-law after 20 years. I got downsized from a job and he accused me and hubby of poor money mangement, so I was in a snit when that pic was taken...that's the interesting part, that you caught a vibe from a year ago.

Another thing was asking if I were a twin. I was not to my knowledge, but you never know, there could have been one who died in utero. But I was always fascinated with twins and even got twin dolls as a child. Read everything I could about them.

Several were connected with my mom and grandma and someone mentioned, or asked if they were psychic, and yes, they were, though there was never particularly any emphasis on it. Their messages were kind and loving and very encouraging, which they would be.

Queeny, I think, was able to connect with my spirit guide - thank you, thank you, so much! The message that I had been yearning to see him and him telling me it was not quite time was so perfect. I had sensed this but was frustrated. "Peace and thought" makes perfect sense to me. It is what I need to do now.

Someone caught a bit about Joseph LoBrutto (he is the psychic medium that is a friend and that I help out with his blogtalk show, edit his book, help present at galleries, etc)

Also, several caught that I've been through challenges and that things are changing - they definitely are! 'More will be revealed'! Smile But hubby just landed a job that may allow me to pursue my tarot career, wouldn't that be cool?

I still can't place the man in his 40's with a bald head, but it might be a dear uncle. He would want to help, I'm sure! Also, someone said something about a son, but I have no children.

Good catch, RC, that I was thinking of going to school. I decided it would not be worth it as I'm not interested in being a therapist after all. It wasn't to goof off, just not worth the time and money at my age! So now I'm just waiting at my little job that has no advancement...

Well, that's all I can remember. I was able to paste part of the chat but I missed the first half.

Thanks again for your time; you guys are terrific!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Oct 23 Circle - Mellaenn   28/10/2009, 3:43 am

HI Mellaenn
I am going to move your post to the circle chat area ok!!

and sorry for taking so long.. But house full of sick kids..
But at some stage today i will also post your post up in AT also..

gotta go to docs now.. Gosh How do you carry 3 kids at once LOL!! affraid

p.s I am so glad you enjoyed the circle and I hope the information you got helped a little.
Sounds like you had a wonderful reading.

Love and light

DB alien

Please Private Message me if you would like a free online reading, Your Reading will be posted in the Forum.
Requesting a free reading in the forum, the results will be posted in the forum, You must be a member and have at least 20 Posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com

Feedback for Oct 23 Circle - Mellaenn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1