Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

any Empaths in the house?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

any Empaths in the house? Empty
PostSubject: any Empaths in the house?   any Empaths in the house? Icon_minitime16/9/2010, 7:23 pm

how do you know you maybe an Empath? Does it creep up on you, or
hit you like a brick? Do you feel aches and pains and get symptoms you 'shouldn't have' randomly?
If you suspect you are one, how do you get it 'under control'...or can you?

I'm loaded with these questions, cuz i get sniffles, headaches, stabbing pains mostly from my neck to my knees, extreme burning itches on my feet, without being sick or hurt...just out of the blue, esp. when i'm feeling good....
my docs have no clue about these symptoms...
wonder if i could be picking up on these from the 2 elders' homes and the hospice a block away...or from my fellow tenants in my building....all i know is that they started when i moved here half a decade ago.....

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: any Empaths in the house?   any Empaths in the house? Icon_minitime16/9/2010, 11:18 pm

If you were an empath RG, It would extend beyond those syptoms you feel at home.
STanding in line at teh cash register waiting to be served, you would feel an emotion 2 second earlier you didnt have, and you realise the customer in front of you physically is showing sign they are feeling that way too!!
Someone is sad they are trying to cover up, You all of a sudden feel sad in their company,

I am a civil celebrant and either the bride or the groom is dead nervous.. Guess which bunny then gets nervous?
MOI!! I hate it!! When i have a couple thaqat are fully relaxed , so am I!.

sometiems i succeed in stopping the absobtion of others feelings, and a lot of the times I dont!!
It is hard to control! Unless you want to switch off your own caring and feelings.
Which unfortunatly doesnt make us feel good! I have tried protection stuff, I have tried all sorts, They have worked a little, but not a lot..

Maybe RG If it is someone in your building or even spirit in your home, email me with a piccie of the areas you most fel it in your home and maybe the girls in the circles can pick up on why!
If you have a nusing home not far, some spirit wander, maybe a passed over person fromt he nursing home wanders up on hte odd occasion..
I know the girls will find the cause . we have brilliant Mediums, and brilliant Psychics in there.
Or it could be your apartment itself.
I know my last house was the cause of many of my ailments, like itchy skin, asthma, sore throats, tired!
etc etc.. it was not only enviroment but my house was so busy with spirit i was tired all the time.

This is is new but still busy, but not as.. so i am coping LOL!

Sorry i couldnt give you an answer, but hopefully we can help a little.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: any Empaths in the house?   any Empaths in the house? Icon_minitime16/9/2010, 11:41 pm

i know i can be quite a sad-sack around other people in mourning or in pain,
but it looks like maybe that's just my Piscean nature....

don't think it's enviromental...this building is way better kept up then the last place we lived...
didn't think it may be spirit....as haunted as this town is...and with the randomness of the 'ailments'...makes sense...
look for my pics in your email soon, DB Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any Empaths in the house?   any Empaths in the house? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any Empaths in the house?
Page 1 of 1