HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
Ley Lines
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Ghost lovers?
want yer own ghost box??
white ravens sighted....
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Share | 

Auras......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Auras......   18/11/2010, 8:40 pm

this site is pretty cool....you can test for your own aura....

http://www.diamondhead.net/aura.htm

and here's one on how to see other people's auras....

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/teaching/aura/l2aura.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Auras......   19/11/2010, 4:32 am

There is another Aura site in which has a pcture to stare into that helps you get into the zone too!! When i find i will post it up.;.

I can see auraas, but never coloured.. I Just know in my head what the colour is.. I would love to be able to see the colour when i see the aura.

Especially the Lime Green Around my Kids,, that when you know they are not telling the truth LOL!!
I pretend to them i can see the colour around them and say I can see Lime Green in your Aura it means you are lying LOL!!
They fess up pretty quickly LOL!!.

Please Private Message me if you would like a free online reading, Your Reading will be posted in the Forum.
Requesting a free reading in the forum, the results will be posted in the forum, You must be a member and have at least 20 Posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Auras......   19/11/2010, 10:16 pm

lime green,huh...bet SB has a lot of lime green in her aura Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Queeny1
Admin

Pisces Number of posts : 92
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Auras......   23/11/2010, 2:23 am

Nice wheel thingy Laughing i actually saw a colour but i don't understand auras lol!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Auras......   3/12/2010, 4:37 am

Lost my whole post I am so Peeved!!!

Here I go again.!! Rolling Eyes Suspect

I never got what the biggy was about seeing Auras until i read this story about Edgar Casey .. Our sleeping prophet.
He was in an airport one day and noticed no-one had an Aura..
He had no idea what this meant,
So he decided out of a gut feeling not to board the plane.
Not long after the plane took off , it crashed to the ground, a techinical fault..
There were no survivors.

This made me want to see Auras LOL!
I use the techinuqe to see Auras every time i travel..LOL!!

One techinique i was shown and i will share..
Is to see an aura is to look between the ear adn shoulder of a person..
You will see a Haze.. Like the Haze on a hot road..
You may see colours you may not..
I normally get what colour they are in my head.. Its a knowing.

The colours of the Aura are strongly linked to the chakra colours..
and pertain to that area,..

Except Gold in an Aura tells you the person is a Medium.
Gold and Blues menas the Medium is using their gift.. Blue being hte throat chakra.. and communication.
Silver Means Psychic and Medium Potential, not yet realised.

I look at the colours this way..
if the colour is mixed with White ( the LIght) the meaning has a positive lighter meaning
If the colour has Black mixed in (darker leanings) Meaning the more negative the person is..

Here are the meanings to the colours of the chakra.. and then you can alter them either lighter more positive slant or a more darker slant.. Practice does help..

Red : Is our Flight or Fight Chakra , How we see ourselves in the world and how grounded we are..
the deeper the reds, the more gorunded we are.. Being too grounded is not a good tihng either , it leaves little room for spirtuality.. so a nice balanced red is what you look for.. something that is pure, crisp and light.
Now red mixed with too much black starts giving you a ruddy brown colour..
this will let you know the person is extremely negative and could be harmful.. the more black added to worse the chacater is..
IF we add white we start getting into pink.. PInk like the rose quartz is Love.. so this person even though grounded would be walking in Love , maybe just fallen in Love or works with Compassion.
the lighter the pink you will start to get an airy person whos head is in the clouds...and could be an uncontrolable unrealistic romantic..

Orange : Is our sexuality.. how we define ourselves.. again adding black or white will govern the meaning..
a nice bright ORange like the fruit gives the meaning of a healthy well balance idea of self and a person comforatble in their own skin, and sexuality..
The darker we go the Negative the person views their sexuality.. YOu must rememebr some people have a little black added either due to confusion as to their preference or they have been interfered with..
YOu may only find Orange with white in thos epeople who are leaning more towards the feminine end.. Men who are feminine.. not necessarily homosexual.. but more feminine. and same with women .. and at times a bit inhibited..
the darker more muddy the orange gets, it gets into the browny spectrum again.. again Denoting warped ideas..

Yellow: Is our emotional area.. THe darker the Yellow the more emotional problems, the more crisp and pure yellow like canary yellow, the more balanced.. But i do find if any type of yellow that is in an Aura it does mean the person is going through an emotional time.. the shade tells me if they are dealing with it and how..Darker means more negative, lighter means more unrealisitc.. ( to me anyway)/

Green: is the Heart Chakra , all things that matter to the heart.. a Lovely deep Emerald green is a very loving person.. someone who is earthy and full of kindness, and patience for others..
green starts off at Emerald as being the pure crisp balanced colour.. then it can get darker, which denotes a hurt person who can tend to be spitefull, adding more black it doesnt become brown it becomes black.. ever heard of the expression Black Heart?
the more white added the less emtional attatchment to others more the person is a loner and not overly caring or doesn t have others to care for.. and as i mentioned before the more on the LIme Green spectrum the person is lying about something..
You wouldnt want to accuse you husband of an affair if his excuse for being late home doesnt add up. if he is covered in Lime green... He may just be hiding your surprise. Laughing

Blue is our throat chakra it is the communications chakra..
it is normally on a healthy level a lovely sky BLue..it is crisp and clear colour for those who can be kind with their words and are gentle in their ways of communications.. but also can stick up for themselves..
a deeper sky Blue is the colour of the communicator.. it may be a Medium.. or a spokesperson.. it is someone who uses their gift of communication on a regular basis.. anything past that deeper sky blue of the communcator.. then we start getting into those who use their words for wrong doing.. those who are negative in their speech and can be hurtful with their tongue. vindictive etc....The lighter the Blue you will get people who cant express themselves much.. this colour actually starts becoming transparent the lighter it gets.. which means the less the person is able to use their voice with comviction, and can tend to be walked all over, shouted down, lacking confidence etc..

Purple is our third eye colour.. it is not a deep purple it is more a lovely shade of Violet.. this is the colour of a Psychic.. the darker it gets the darker the arts they are involved with.. the lighter the shade the less they are in tune with their abilities.. as i said before Silver actually means the person is psychic but they are unaware or they have been unable to tap into it.. our lovely violet means they are aware and using it..

Our crown chakra is White..pure brilliant white..YOu cannot add white to white ..so it is gold..
Gold denotes a medium. White in aura denotes someone highly spiritual.. adding more black , well then you will start getting into greys and then eventually black again.. that is definatley someone is is negative in the spirtualilty area..
Sometimes with a light grey , someone may have had a loss of someone they dearly loved and they have grey in their aura this is someones means losing faith.. the expression a Dark cloud hanging over me.. says a lot.

so there you have it... These meanings are the meanings i use for the aura..hope they help you..
Brown is a color to avoid.. If you see brown or black on a person do side step them .
But you will find Brown on animals is common.. Animals are different kettle of fish.. Brown is a good thing for animals.. Red is not..
So dont mix up Humans and animals even though we are animals.. its just a bit different..

Have fun DB xx

Please Private Message me if you would like a free online reading, Your Reading will be posted in the Forum.
Requesting a free reading in the forum, the results will be posted in the forum, You must be a member and have at least 20 Posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auras......   

Back to top Go down

Auras......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Anything of Interest-
Jump to: