Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!    Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Icon_minitime14/6/2012, 2:31 am

News from Forumotion!!

Your forum on your Mobile phone : Now, your forums are fully optimized for browsing via mobile devices and smartphones. The principle is very simple, the forum will automatically detect the visitors who access it from a mobile device or smartphone, and it automatically displays a version optimized for this type of navigation.
Of course, the visitor who does not wish to use the mobile version will be available to him the possibility to return to normal view forum.
This feature is still in beta, you will only be able to browse the forum as a guest. No posting yet.

Forumotion are progressing.. We may not be able to post yet, but we can check our posts if we want!! I cant wait for "like" buttons LOL!! and Facebook sharing links Smile now that would be awesome and great for advertising!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!    Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Icon_minitime14/6/2012, 5:33 am

Don't use my phone like this, but for peeps that do.....Yay for them! he he!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!    Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Icon_minitime14/2/2013, 1:17 pm

When i first announced psychic whispers was available via your phone. You were unable to reply. Or even start new topics. That has all now changed. You can not only reply to posts but also login and create new topics. You do need to make sure you select " classic version" enlarge your screen as you would normally do. Login. And browse and post awaya you normally would do. This entire post has been done via my phone. have fun everyone xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!    Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Icon_minitime14/2/2013, 6:31 pm

well, my phone's dummy Laughing
(it's not a smart phone)

I like things oldfashioned....online...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!    Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Icon_minitime15/2/2013, 12:20 am

Lol Amethyst. I was a lot like that. But my kids were overtaking me and calling me the dummy Lol. I couldnt have that ! :-P So husband gifted me a smart phone for yuletide. Not that i know how to fully use it. But i have downloaded ebooks and used it like you would a kindle. And now getting the hang ofusing internet with it. My computer is much easier to use especially for research. Etc. So phone will definitely Not replace pc. I am enjoying the fact i can now access PW via my phone now though. Upload pics Ive just taken etc.. So for me I am excited. LOL! . It even eliminates me needing to buy diary each year for Tarot readings and Parties. Its rather useful for me really.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!    Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Icon_minitime15/2/2013, 6:33 pm

in june/july, i'm up for renewal of my phone contract and can get a new phone....just might get one of their smart phones...
phone is free, only have to pay for the data each month Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!    Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Icon_minitime16/2/2013, 5:19 am

I have an apple iphone 4s. I love it--but must admit my camera on my last phone was better. that phone also had a movie camera on it that beat this one. I also preferred the keyboard to my last phone. however! that said, with this one, I can do facetime with the grandkids, so that makes this phone the bomb. Very Happy

I also like that I can get onto the web and watch movies from Netflix and also listen to my music and read books.

Wait till you get your smartphone, you're going to LOVE IT!! Check out the apps for the freebies. I have found quite a few cool freebies--recently a very good flashlight with a bright light to it! Much better then trying to use the regular flashlight when I need one.

Another fave is the translater I have--for foreign languages, and my pedometer. Razz

Enjoy it when you get it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!    Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Whispers is now avaliable via your phone!!
Page 1 of 1