Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

excuses for heinous acts......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

excuses for heinous acts...... Empty
PostSubject: excuses for heinous acts......   excuses for heinous acts...... Icon_minitime22/7/2012, 7:05 pm

this friday's massacre in Aurora Colorado sparked new debate for
stricter gun laws....here it's left to each state as to what is allowed
and was is illegal...it should be across the board, federal laws, as far as
usage, type of guns, type of licenses, number of guns, etc...sadly it
isn't, with about 28 of 50 states and their 'stand yer ground' laws...which
even vary with each state...
BUT there's a huge terrible alternative if these insane/evil/misguided
people can't get guns if the laws were changed...EXPLOSIVES...
as with 9/11, Oklahoma City, suicide bombers, and even with what they
found in Holmes' apartment..

people online and on tv make excuses as to these acts, but did
Cain have video games, movies, and tv??
since Eve and Adam got chased out of Eden, from our Creator,we got free will....
some people will always follow their violent nature....it is up to us who
chose to control our animal-ness, to watch for these people....try to be there before all hell breaks loose if at all possible....
there is so much mental illness going unchecked or undiagnosed...neighbors
ignoring neighbors...kids sliding thru school and life til they snap....

sure it may cost society money, but in the long run it will save people too...
our state legislators have to see this, have to hear this from their
constituents....better mental health care and better schools outweight stricter
gun laws....

a lot of our songs in the 60's and 70's were about love and peace and
the family of man....society has lost sight and forgotten the sentiments....

after 9/11, the authorities here in the states pleaded with everyone to be more vigilant, with the simple but pertinent saying,
"see something, say something"....we should never forget that either...

flower sunny I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: yikes....   excuses for heinous acts...... Icon_minitime22/7/2012, 8:33 pm

as a scarey sidenote to the massacre...
money may have been granted to Holmes....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57477331/university-co-shooting-suspect-had-federal-grant/?tag=contentMain;contentBody

why did he not have to return/repay that grant when he left school????
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: excuses for heinous acts......   excuses for heinous acts...... Icon_minitime23/7/2012, 2:30 am

This was a horrble crime Am
The youngest victim only 6 years old.
Hearing the stories of the survivors was heart wrenching!!
Our Laws over here are pretty strict , our Government has disarmed the public!!
which truly does suck in a way. because our freedom to or not to own a gun for our own self protection is taken away..
Some certain people are allowed to have guns , and licenses are needed.
Now i do forget the country, But in each and every house hold there is a gun!! They dont get what we do.. hardly any crime at all.. If you know every single man and woman have a gun, you would think twice about doing quite a few horrible things, like hold ups, Going on the rampage etc..

We over here still have mass murders with guns though!!
Since our Laws have been in, we still have lunatics crazed on killing people with guns or they will find other ways. we have had two murders in my own small city in the past week. and another two in the larger city's and one person fighting for his life as i type this.. all within the last week. that is not counting last months quota.

As you mention in your post, our standards have dropped, our teachings of our young have dropped.
Everyone is on the "Dont want to offend" Train.. Its a load of Bollocks.
I offend people all the time and I dont care.. I dont purposely mean to either. Its just my way of thinking is a bit different to the rest of the Neanderthals and easily fooled.
Its all about common sense V's stupidity..
We praise intelligence but we dont praise sprituality.. this dude was highly intelligent, but wasnt overly spiritual. otehrwise he wouldnt have done what he did. he would have had compassion and empathy.. he Lacks both.

If this man wanted to do what he did .. in a state that had tough guns laws, he still would have done what he did.. he would have gone black market. Or travelled to a state that was more lax in its laws, he had the intelligence to do so, His apartment tells he was an intelligent thinker ( as in his knowledge of bombs and the likes) and it was all pre meditated.
I do believe they should be tougher, and make it harder for most mentally challenged people who are prone to go off the handle to get their hands on weapons. But i think this one would have some how got around that!!

I do think we should bugger all this pussy footing around and start teaching our children Values, Spiritual values, Not necessarily religious! But then It never hurt me either.. I am not religious at all, but i was bought up in school on the bible.
It taught me certain values.
Our mental health is also under funded these days that it is so hard for anyone to get help that needs it, so they go unchecked and ticking time bombs.
We use to have houses where they were all supervised and got help when they felt low and needed to talk, due to government cut backs all of these houses are now abolished and the people who lived in them are now scattered on their own in the public, trying to cope!

Yes we need to start addressing it!

Somehow in this case I get the feeling this man would have done what he did regardless of what was put in place!!

AM is there anything come out over this mans mental health.. we havent had anything here in AUstrallia. You get much more info than us! Over here they seem to be harping on the IQ of this man and how he was a high achiever. and well respected citizen. To me he wasnt that intelligent to do what he did!! absolute Moron. It makes my blood boil to think he was able to do that and kill so many innocent people. How scared they would have been. theres enough violence in this world, without having to go creating more sensless heartache, and taking of people lives.
Maybe harsher penalties might make people think better of some crimes?
what if we upped the anti on death penalty? would that have made him think again and just seek help?
we are going to have to have armed bouncers at the cinema doors!
I dont know the solution to any of this, I cant make sense of it at all.
But I respect your rant too AM as you live over there and know much more than i do about the US. I do hope they come to some conclusion!
it is such a dreadful thing to happen!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excuses for heinous acts......   excuses for heinous acts...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

excuses for heinous acts......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Your Passion-
Jump to: