Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Black Bear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Black Bear  Empty
PostSubject: Black Bear    Black Bear  Icon_minitime31/10/2012, 2:09 am

Black Bear  63096_10

Black Bear
Nurturing and protective
Keeper of our dreams
Spirit of inner-knowing
The bear teaches us the power of introspection
Of entering a quiet place of calmness to think
The message is to take our time
To trust we will make the right decisions
Helping us cross the path between dreams and reality
And reach our goals.

Artist: Carol Cavalaris

Bear With Us Sanctuary and Rehabilitation Centre for Bears
Awareness and Understanding can save the life of a bear.
https://www.facebook.com/Understanding.Bears . This page is non profit and for educational use. Allowing people the opportunity to "Understand Bears." — with Jules McGillivray and Wahya Wolf Spirit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Black Bear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bear    Black Bear  Icon_minitime31/10/2012, 5:52 pm

out where my ex and i lived in the country, there was a lot of bears....
most of the time you'd notice them ambling along thru the back yards and fields....
but a few times they visited my ex's aunt at the clotheslines....
they just watched her and walk away...
we had wild raspberry bushes around our property...candy for them...
cool to watch from the house..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Black Bear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bear    Black Bear  Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 1:54 am

How awesome Amethyst, you are lucky to experience that..
I would Love to see Bears in the wild. just being free to roam.

Rasberries are my favourite berry Smile

whats the clotheslines? is that a place?
to me it where you hang washing LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Black Bear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bear    Black Bear  Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 2:39 am

Dancing Bear wrote:
How awesome Amethyst, you are lucky to experience that..
I would Love to see Bears in the wild. just being free to roam.

Rasberries are my favourite berry Smile

whats the clotheslines? is that a place?
to me it where you hang washing LOL!!

a clothesline is a line hung between two poles, on which we pin our laundry up to- outside, so they dry.

We have bears here--but luckily they are rarely seen in our yards. However, not too long ago, my neighbor had a mama bear and baby bear in her yard. affraid Her husband had gone to work, and put their 2 dogs on the chain to do "their business" while she was getting ready for work. She went to bring the dogs in and heard them barking ferociously. Luckily for them AND her, she saw the two bears--and they were heading into the garage, as her husband didn't put the garage door down--and they kept their trashcans in the garage. Mama bear was having a great time, going through their garbage and finding lots of goodies to eat for her and baby bear! Laughing

My neighbor ended up not going to work--and couldn't go out for hte dogs as they were chained closer to the garage then the house and she was a bit fearful. But mama bear didn't pay much notice to the dogs at all. She just threw garbage all over the place, and cleaned up what was edible and then she and the baby left.

Another time, I drove into the "city" to go grocery shopping right about the same time my husband was on his way home from work on the same road, but going opposite directions. We were both stopped with traffic to a standstill, (never happens here) and come to find out on the news, it was because a bear had found his way into the area and was walking around the neighborhood.

The police did tranquilize him and drove him to PA, (a neighboring state) as they 'knew' he was from there. Laughing how they knew, we have no idea--but if they say so, okay!

Then also my sister had a bear in her front tree once, right in front of her house! She also lived in a very populated town--so we were surprised at it.

Bears are seen around here, which is why I am always careful when I take our trash out. I always worry about being face to face with a bear. Smile

Back to top Go down
somnium

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Black Bear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bear    Black Bear  Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 11:23 pm

I learnt that it is a myth to fear bears, and being aware of the connectivity in the environment, all one has to do is respect the Earth and Her creatures.

I learnt a while back while doing reseach about medicinal herbs, that the ancient Indians, in which much of our knowledge has come from was attained from watching the bears naturally in the wild. For example knowledge of compresses were attained from watching a wounded bear swim to the bottom of a lake and apply black mud to their wounds. I thought the knowledge was pretty cool. I absolutely love all animals, and here in Canada bears are common place, more so in the northern regions, but driving along the trans Canada highway it is common place to see them in the forests alongside the roads. It is extremely rare for a bear to attack someone, but not uncommon for them to scrounge for food through the backyard garbages. lol.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Black Bear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bear    Black Bear  Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 1:04 am

YES! I, too, have recently been researching and studying medicinal herbal remedies and the ways of our ancient ancestors--both American Indians and the Celtics and other ancestors too,somnium, and I do recall reading this about the American Indians.

It is cool, isn't it? I think we have a lot to learn to jsut pay attn to nature around us. My husbands great great grandmother was an Cherokee Indian and a medicine woman too--and I'm so intrigued by her, to the point that she is always around me/us. Mostly me and guiding me too-from what psychic readers have said to me. I never would have presumed she'd help me as a guide till this was mentioned to me, and she identified herself to them for me. Now, I do 'feel' her around me and I am forever grateful for her guidance too. I find the whole thing totally cool--from all our ancestors.

thank youf or sharing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Bear  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bear    Black Bear  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Bear
Page 1 of 1