Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough.... Empty
PostSubject: USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough....   USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough.... Icon_minitime11/1/2013, 6:35 pm

we've got an epidemic of flu here in the States...not just the seasonal flu
either affraid

check out this site.....

https://flunearyou.org/

Like a Star @ heaven get yer flu shot...protect yerself and kith and kin....
please get yer whooping cough/ pertussis shot too....it's back...
and hurts adults way more than the kids Like a Star @ heaven

if ya got symptoms of either, see yer Doc, then stay home.....

btw, don't give me flak about the shots being harmful...that's
utter balderdash...the flu shot is a dead virus, that's it....
the pertussis one has no mercury in it....

AND if ya got sick anyway after getting the shots...you were sick
already, just not showing symptoms yet....but yer symptoms may be
lesser than without the shots...

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough....   USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough.... Icon_minitime12/1/2013, 12:27 am

AGREED!!!

The shot is better then the illness and also dying! The reason pertussis is back is due to people NOT getting their kids vaccinated against it!!! Don't be stupid--GET THE SHOT!

I had my flu shot and my whooping cough/pertussis shot this year. I get the flu shot EVERY year now.

GET YOURS NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough....   USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough.... Icon_minitime12/1/2013, 5:34 am

No, thank you on the flu shot. Have you ever REALLY looked at what
they put in those shots! Now I'm going..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough....   USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough.... Icon_minitime12/1/2013, 6:10 pm

celticnoodle wrote:
AGREED!!!

The shot is better then the illness and also dying! The reason pertussis is back is due to people NOT getting their kids vaccinated against it!!! Don't be stupid--GET THE SHOT!

I had my flu shot and my whooping cough/pertussis shot this year. I get the flu shot EVERY year now.

GET YOURS NOW!!!

AMEN,CN!

there is NOTHING wrong with the flu shot...it's a DEAD virus they put in it, to combat the live one....
as far as the pertussis one, adults need boosters anyway....because of the neglect and fear the parents had in the past...

here's a quote from Dr.Oz:

"People who are opposed to vaccination say vaccines are not safe. According to them, large European studies showing no adverse effects from vaccines in more than 2.5 million kids were epidemiological, meaning that the studies examined patterns in the population rather than biological cause and effect in the individual. Large studies also ignore the significant number of anecdotal stories by parents who have witnessed sudden declines in the health of their children after vaccination.

Of course, "safe" does not mean without risk. It means that the benefit of a vaccine, or any medical procedure, is greater than the risk involved for the general population. Vaccines save lives and prevent disease, but all seventeen childhood vaccines combined may carry serious risks for anywhere from 1 child in 2,000 to 1 child in 10,000. The chance that childhood vaccines benefit the typical child is at least twenty times greater than the chance of serious injury. Some of us think that it is not just the vaccine but its interaction with another factor -- specifically, with a gene turned on by a virus, for instance -- that underlies many a bad reaction. One way for parents to "play it safe" is not to immunize their child while he or any family member is sick but to wait a week until he's healthy. In other words, I agree with vaccinating, just not when your child is sick. This is the recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the federal government as well, so make sure that your child is healthy when vaccines are given. Bottom line for us, immunizing your healthy child against the diseases preventable by currently licensed vaccines is one of the best ways of keeping your child healthy. "

if you get sick, it was harboring inside, or you were exposed before the shot kicked in, about 10 days to 2 weeks....
any symptoms you got in the past after these shots are only the symptoms not the disease....it's yer body's way of fighting off these diseases...
BETTER HYGIENE IS THE ANSWER.....
wash yer hands often, sing happy birthday twice....
since a sneeze or cough has a range of 12 feet,
sneeze or cough in a kleenex, not yer hand or inside yer elbow....
keep surfaces clean often....the germs have an 8 hour lifespan on them....

DON'T believe the hype...you'll perpetuate the diseases coming back later...
like pertussis, polio, chicken pox, small pox, etc have come back with a vengence....

for 12 years with flu shots, i have not had the flu at all....
NOT ONE SYMPTOM...and my son and nephew have jobs out among
people every day....so besides my excursions into town, i am exposed to germs
daily...
and my mom has been getting flu shots forever, not even a cold, much less the flu....and she does not have her immune system impeded like i do...

Idea got to think about the people who say the vacines are bad...what else are they pushing as their beliefs? so are more radical thinkiners than you'd want to listen to....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough....   USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USA flu epidemic....and whooping cough....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Announcements & Advertising-
Jump to: