Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Pyrokinetics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
somnium

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Pyrokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Pyrokinetics   Pyrokinetics Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 10:22 am

I look at the flame and I notice something, it has a life, it is aware of me. It is aware of all of my thoughts about it and when I pay attention it starts to move to them. I immediately think to myself the flame must be respected, and with a whole new level of meaning. Another idea comes into my mind then, that the flame is made up of the awareness I possess of it. And I know so little. I start to think of ideas of the flame, to see if the flame will match my idea. I look at the flame to practice and it gives me a little bow. So the flame has new life. Did it always have this awareness and I just didn`t see it. Maybe nobody pays attention, at least not in the right way. I notice the flame is now softer, and casting a pink glow. It must be warming up to me! I think to myself that the relationship one has with the flame is like a personal relationship that grows and develops. SNAP! The fire agreed. I start to be aware of every thought I have about it because I see that not only does it hear me, but it can also match those thoughts. I grab a stick and touch the log sending up a barrage of sparks into the night air and my attention is held captivated as all the sparks align to a dance of patterns and artwork. The most dazzling array of fireworks cast in slow motion danced into the patterns I was thinking about. For a long while I rubbed the log and watched until I had brushed the entire fire into the sky. The time in slow motion had a strange effect on my mind mixed with the sudden darkness and I staggered to the ground. The empty smoking fire pit let out a loud hiss. I was quite amazed at my first dance with the fire, and was eager to try again. The next night I lit the fire and tried to remember the thoughts I needed to get the fire to move cool again. I felt overwhelmed and soon gave up. I sat next to the fire in a pout. POP! It sent a little piece of burning wood onto my lap, then another, and another! It was definitely punishing me. I sat up quickly and looked at the fire with new interest. Hmmm I wondered what I could learn next, and so I said to the fire I bet you can`t get that piece over there. And straight away it started shooting flames onto the small piece on the ground, far away from the flame. Like a small fire cannon it shot out little balls of flame to the piece. I could see the personality of the flame clearly, the life was becoming more visible to me. I thought to the flame about how magical it was, and as I watched it took on a new light, literally, it changed its light to mixing colours and flowing motion that showed the perception of true magic. I had the thought then about perception and awareness being a single unit, and any change of awareness entails the same change in perception. I felt bad about leaving the flame to die out and then I heard that the flame lives whenever you light it, and the flame will remember. I really liked the idea of expanding knowledge of the fire by listening to the fire. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my lighter and lit it and sure enough the flame did a little bow for me as if it was always right there in my pocket. I reached my finger to the flame and it moved away. I pulled it back and it repositioned itself. Again, the same thing. It seems the fire didn't want to burn me, and the thought came into my mind to make a fire that wont burn...
Back to top Go down

Pyrokinetics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Your Passion-
Jump to: