Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Starting up Circles again..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Starting up Circles again.. Empty
PostSubject: Starting up Circles again..   Starting up Circles again.. Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 6:16 am

I have decided to start up the circles again.
On a fortnightly basis.. as of Next Wednesday the 14th August 2013 Brisbane Time Zone. Tuesday 13th New York time zone.

Wednesday Morning (Brisbane) 10am
Tuesday evening ( New York EST ) 8pm

Because of time zones.. I am willing to open up another circle for those who live in the London time zone.. So we will have 2 circles on Wednesday Brisbane time zone. 10am and 9pm

Wednesday Night (Brisbane) ...9pm
Wednesday afternoon ( London ) ... 12noon..
Wednesday Morning (New York) ..7am

The circles will consist of reading for each other. ( No photos needed)
Readings for those who have past over that we know, ( Photos needed )
Readings for old cold cases, and new cold cases from all over the world.. ( some photos will be provided )
Readings for some of the Haunted Locations around the world.
If you know of anyone or a Cold case or haunted location you are more than welcome to Post up your own Photographs or paste url adresses..
Use this Circle chat forum to post up pictures. I will check on a weekly basis and make sure the photographs will be posted out with the newsletters.
If you need help inbox me.

Some circles will have exercises to do, others wont!! Those weeks we dont, are the weeks where we will feed off of each others energy and read each other..
So it will be a mixed bag of goodies.. I will mass email each fortnight with the agenda and photos.. So if you are not on the Psychic Whispers newsletter list, Please adjust your Profile to receive them or update your email address.. again if you need help inbox me.

From the start time I would like to start the circle officially within half an hour.. the circle room will be closed once the circle begins.

An hour before My Morning 10am Circle there will be chat room time, I will helping those who want to develop their Psychic and or Medium skills.. It will be like a chat time to exchange what has happened to you within the last fortnight, any questions you have about anything to do with your development, it will be a time for helping you understand how it all works and how you work and tick.. whats spirit, whats not.. Whats you!! and exercises to take away for the next fortnight to work on. All those who are interested in developing their Abilities please just inbox me with their interest.. only those who can make it each and every fortnight , need only apply.
If you really want to join in but are in the London time zone please inbox me.

I have a New Chat room with OOVOO, I would like to start using the multiple visual / audio chat room.. 12 people Only at any one time.
If you do not have a Webcam at this stage the ooVoo chat room does give you the option to type your responses , just like the old chat rooms you are familiar with.
It would be nice if we all had a webcam as this would be easier to give readings to each other, but not a requirement.
To use the chat room you If you have a facebook account you are able to enter through that.. By inboxing me your Facebook name and or friending me.. Or register with OOVOO..
MY OOVOO account Name is ( dancingbear0011 )
I am also Dancing Bear on facebook.

Also please check your oovoo chat room is working before circles. Link to OOVOO is on the front page of this forum.

We all have just under a week to get ourselves all set up to start our new circles.
If you need a webcam they are quite cheap in a local supermarket. I picked mine up for $5 in Woolworths it works great.

Please Inbox me if you have any questions or problems about anything..
I am getting quite excited about these circles I Have really missed them.
see you all there.

Yoda DB geek 

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Starting up Circles again..   Starting up Circles again.. Icon_minitime12/8/2013, 8:03 pm

HURRAY!!!

I was thinking of re-starting in September myself, DB.  Here of course!  I will make sure I have mine on a different day each week then when you are having yours.  

August is a bit crazy busy for me, but your Wed. 7am NY time is still early enough, I may just be able to join in.  I will certainly try my best to do so!  cheers 

Funny how we always seem to be thinking along the same lines my friend.  You're like my 'psychic-sister'.  Cool
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starting up Circles again..   Starting up Circles again.. Icon_minitime12/8/2013, 8:06 pm

Okay! I just tried the chat room and it is very easy to get into and work easily with!

Thanks DB. Unfortunately, I do NOT have a webcam. Not sure anyone would want to see my 7am NY time ugly mug anyway! Skull lol. Before getting my cuppa tea and breakfast in me, I can be a bit of a bear--but I will still consider finding and buying a webcam......
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Starting up Circles again..   Starting up Circles again.. Icon_minitime13/8/2013, 11:05 am

LOL! I am the same CN,., Having visuals is not my cup of tea either LOL!!..Some late circles i like to be in my PJ's.. LOL!!
So we could revise it.. I will see how many are interested.
If its just the usual bunch again most of us are happy with audio and or typing!!

Psychic Sisters sounds about right to me LOL!
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starting up Circles again..   Starting up Circles again.. Icon_minitime21/8/2013, 2:39 pm

I missed last week, but I"m here today! (Aug. 21). I did log on late however. Hoping more will show up. waiting.........
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Starting up Circles again..   Starting up Circles again.. Icon_minitime24/8/2013, 6:45 am

Its fortnightly CelticNoodle..
But i cant make it this fortnight I have to work,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting up Circles again..   Starting up Circles again.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting up Circles again..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Circles chat-
Jump to: