Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Friday 5th feb pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Friday 5th feb pictures Empty
PostSubject: Friday 5th feb pictures   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 11:08 am

That time of week again , I hope you all had fun on wednesday night, the picture that CN posted up looked like a pretty interesting fun character. Hope you all who went had a good circle..

here is the URL for last fridays pictures..

it was the Eastern State Penitentuary

For todays circle i have two places to tune into.

One is a haunted lighthouse and the other a haunted bridge..

The Lighthouse

Friday 5th feb pictures 38388610

Friday 5th feb pictures New-lo10

Friday 5th feb pictures Nlllow10

Friday 5th feb pictures Nll0110

Friday 5th feb pictures Nell0610

The Bridge

Friday 5th feb pictures Hpim0110

Friday 5th feb pictures Hpim0111

Friday 5th feb pictures Pa180110

Friday 5th feb pictures Sachs_10

Friday 5th feb pictures Sb1010

The land beyond the bridge
Friday 5th feb pictures Parami10

Friday

EDT ~ New York ~ 7am
CDT ~ Chicago ~ 6am
BST ~ London ~ 12 noon
ADT ~ Melbourne ~ 11pm
AEST ~ Brisbane ~ 10pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Maggie

Maggie

Libra Number of posts : 20
Humor : Sarcastice/bubbly
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th feb pictures   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 4:59 am

Ok...so how do we do this? See if any onfo about the places come to us and tell about them? I will not be able to make the Circle time Crying or Very sad

But I did get an imediate reaction to the bridge. I have not looked up any info or history on these places. Are we supposed to? Or is that kinda like cheating? LOL I kinda like to go into it "blind" and un-informed! Suspect

The bridge seems familiar for some reason....but don't know if that is a psychic link or seen in on TV or something (hard to tell for me whats what sometimes) scratch

Do I email someone what I get? Or post it here?

Maggie Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th feb pictures   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 12:33 pm

Maggie if you cant make the circles just post up in here what you get,, No dont google the pictures either.. go in blind folded LOL!
Just post up everything you get,., even if it sounds mad coz you never know some of the maddest things have been known to be spot on..
btu dont worry if you are enven way off, as this gives you an opporiuntity to fine tune things , which t=is the purpose of the circles.. help everyone excercise those medium muscles and fine tune them..
post away and see what you get.. I dont think we did them last friday so these pictures still stand for this friday..
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: What I see!!!   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 4:21 am

Ok...so with the lighthouse...I wasn't getting much on those pictures. I got images of an old man (skinny gary hair) walking throuhg the lighthouse....but then I noticed the man standing in one of the pictures....so that could be why I got that image.

The Bridge....I got an imediate vision of a car going off the side of the bridge...on the side. A woman and a little boy. Driving an old car...looks like maybe 70's model car. Redhead or brunet woman, wearing a dress. Boy looks between 6-10 years old sandy blond hair....strip shirt.

And just now as I am typing this got an image of a man who hung himself in the middle of the bridge?! eeeks!!! Shocked

There is some feeling of sadness....alot of sadness....especialy when I think of the mother and boy. Sad The man in the hanging I get sadness and anger.

Ok....I think thats all that comes to mind right now. If I get anything else I will try and post it. I hope I get some feedback, PM me or something. Wink

Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th feb pictures   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime13/2/2010, 7:33 am

Any word on what happend in the circle with these pictures?

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th feb pictures   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime15/2/2010, 5:21 am

PK Maggie the first lot of pictures
was of the New London ledge Lighthouse
here are a couple of urls with the details of it and what paranormal activity has been recorded

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_London_Ledge_Light

http://paranormal.about.com/od/hauntedplaces/ig/Haunted-Lighthouses/New-London-Ledge-Lighthouse.htm

The second load of pictures are of the Gettysburg sach's bridge..

http://www.jennie-wade-house.com/gettysburg-sachs-bridge.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/gettysburg/sachs.html

http://www.travelparanormal.com/gettysburg_haunted_guide.php

have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th feb pictures   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime15/2/2010, 5:38 am

Ok taking a look at them now to see if anything I seen made sence! Laughing

Maggie
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th feb pictures   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime15/2/2010, 5:52 am

Hmmm Ok....so i was picking up on the male spirit that haunts the lighthouse. The guy in the picture I thought had thrown me off. But I was seeing this older man walking through the lighthouse checking on things LOL Close I guess.

And the bit about the mother and child at the bridge was not mentioned and since they said the bridge was closed to cars on the 60's, I'm not sure where the connection is? But I didn't see them go off the "bridge" I seen them go off the side just before the bridge....no info on that.

I did pick up on the male that was hung on the bridge (whom I thought hung himself) but one of the stories was of 3 soldiers that were hung there in the bridge. So I may have gotten one of the soldiers from that hanging. I did get the feeling of sad and angry...and I am sure if they were hung, I'm sure they would not be happy with that! LOL Shocked

VERY interesting!

Maggie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th feb pictures   Friday 5th feb pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday 5th feb pictures
Page 1 of 1