Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

A old Ogre appears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ejoty

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-06

A old Ogre appears Empty
PostSubject: A old Ogre appears   A old Ogre appears Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 1:46 pm

Hello all,

I'm a old friend of Dancing Bear's. I used to help her with her last forum before the waves washed the footprints away.

I'm a Pagan. I practice/believe in Buddhist/Hindu/Wiccan things & ideals.

Interested in Mediumship, among many other things.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

A old Ogre appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: A old Ogre appears   A old Ogre appears Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 12:59 pm

G'day Ejoty you old ogre you! What a Face

I am sure some of the ladies here would actually remember you from when you attended the circles..many moons ago Smile
Its lovely to see you around again old friend.
I really look forwards to catching up with you again,
Hope to see you in the circles. When i can get in there. I am not the young spring chicken i use to be, and those late nights are killers for me LOL!!
But i do try! when daylight savings lifts again in the UK , I think USA has lifted. we can get some reasonable times going again.

Glad to see you again alien
Love Light and Laughter to you
DB xx geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

A old Ogre appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: A old Ogre appears   A old Ogre appears Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 1:05 pm

Quote :
I'm a Pagan. I practice/believe in Buddhist/Hindu/Wiccan things & ideals.

You know when you say this! I have come to the conclusion i am all things rolled into one too LOL!!
They now call it being a Spiritualist.. apparently in the UK it is a bona fide religion. and legal.
We over here being under the Queens reign and under the commonwealth also , I assumed we could have it as a bona fide religion too!! Rolling Eyes So anytime i have to declare religion. I say Spirtualist LOL!! Meaning for me all things peaceful, natural and spiritual rolled into one Wink

I reckon you could use to too if you want LOL! clown geek
Back to top Go down
Ejoty

A old Ogre appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: A old Ogre appears   A old Ogre appears Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 8:45 am

Yeah, it was a long time ago... apologies for that, but I got lost on my path & it took until now to possibly find it again.

As for the circles... My computer has issues in java's plot to download itself onto my computer, so.. Is it safe?

I read this several days ago, which got me to thinking & looking into what should I call myself... Am I a "Pagan," A "Humanist," A "Spiritualist," or just a wet noodle? albino And I actually came across a couple that seem to fit me fairly well... A "Esoteric Mystic." So, if a title was really,really needed, that is was I likely could be called. Otherwise, Friend & Ejoty work just fine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

A old Ogre appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: A old Ogre appears   A old Ogre appears Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 8:13 am

No titles are definately not really needed LOL!
Just reminded me when you mentioned it.
as i had to fill in forms not long ago for kids schooling . Had to put theirs and my religion or beliefs down for some bleeding reason..
And spirtualist made sense to me.

But i do like Esoteric Mystic, how cool does that sound.. LOL!
Here i am suppose to be spirutual and names are not suppose to be relavant LOL!!
But hey I am human too and not a Buddha, YET!! LOL!!

great to have you on board my friend ! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ejoty

A old Ogre appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: A old Ogre appears   A old Ogre appears Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 1:15 pm

lol Spiritualist does make sense for you.

This is partly why I ended up with Esoteric Mysic...

Wikipedia wrote:
Esotericism" in the scholarly sense, perhaps the most influential has been proposed by Antoine Faivre. His definition is based on the presence in these currents of four essential traits: a theory of correspondences, the conviction that nature is a living entity, the need for mediating elements (such as symbols or visions) in order to access spiritual knowledge, and a sense of personal transmutation when arriving at this knowledge. To this are added two less crucial traits. Esotericism sometimes suggests an additional element of initiation. Finally, esotericists frequently suggest that there is a concordance between different religious traditions. It should, however, be emphasized that Faivre's definition is one of several divergent understandings of the most appropriate use of the term.

Wikipedia wrote:
Mysticism... an initiate of a mystery religion) is the pursuit of communion with, identity with, or conscious awareness of an ultimate reality, divinity, spiritual truth, or God through direct experience, intuition, instinct or insight. Mysticism usually centers on a practice or practices intended to nurture those experiences or awareness. Mysticism may be dualistic, maintaining a distinction between the self and the divine, or may be nondualistic.

Those seem to fit where I am going spiritually.

lol You are not a Buddha but you, like all, are filled with Buddha-nature. lol

Glad to be here, DB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A old Ogre appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: A old Ogre appears   A old Ogre appears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A old Ogre appears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: General Chat-
Jump to: