Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Empty
PostSubject: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 9:14 pm

one of my favorite show's season is being shortened and it's being cancelled
Sad

http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/10/28/patricia-arquette-medium-cancelled-but-she-wins-a-cool-award

hopefully Allison will be writing more books, making appearances, etc sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 6:18 pm

oh i love her too! and that show. however, i don't really get to watch it. hub doesn't like it, so i can only glimpse it when he is on travel. Sad

she is amazing though--another great psychic in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 6:26 pm

got to watch it when i didn't have to keep track of wrestling for my son, and between matches when i did...also got the DVD's from the library...

Allison is quite gifted, a great role model...one of my favorite psychic mediums...
maybe she'll write more books or get out on the speaking circuit...
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 11:17 pm

My hubby use to watch it with me LOL!
But it stopped for a bit, and we never took it up again.
On the odd occasion i catch it on scifi channel here. I think after an interview with Alison abot the show.. she said the stories in the show were obviously trumped up .. It took something away for me..
Patricia Arquette is one of my favourite actreses for a long time, she has an edge to her, i Love.
so i continued to watch when i can.
BUT!! apparently she is replaced , Is this true?
I am yet to see an episode without her.
But then i dont watch many.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Hangman

Number of posts : 49
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 6:03 am

I did not know they were cancelling this. I used to watch it. I think the show is a little over dramatic though, from reading her books she gets clues to help the police, but does nothing extreme like she does on the show.

However, the Real Allison Dubois I feel is very egotistic. I have read her books, and in one of them she has a section that claims that her and her daughters are more special then other people, because they have "Special Powers", and that only a select few are chosen to be psychic.

After reading that I put the book down and never read it again.

My personal opinion is that if someone claims they have "Special Powers" and claims they are better than else because of them... then they are working out of "Ego" and not for the highest good of others or helping them to find their path in life.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 4:05 am

Absolutely I agree Hangman
I was put off by her when i read in one of her books a few years back , she claimed it cant be taught, You either got it or you havent..
and then advertises classes on her website????

All of our children are special, Mine see spirit too! as do thousands of other children, they are more open.
whether my children hang onto the ability and develop is entirely up to them and in the lap of the gods.

I do hope they do, but social acceptance may get in the way unfortunately.

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime9/11/2010, 7:24 pm

maybe the tv show did take poetic license with the various incidents for
dramatic effect...some other paranormal shows do that...
Van Praagh is behind the scenes, and works wih that hollywood crowd...

what should count is Allison's 'track record' with helping people...
have yet to her anything really bad about her....
(if you haven't yet, read "the truth about MEDIUM" by Gary Schwartz, Ph.D.)

unlike with SB...besides that website DB posted, yet another report about SB's screw-ups has surfaced....this time on CNN's Anderson Cooper's show....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L9hki5Nlyo

if someone messes up in public like SB has, or is egotistical like she is...or you have experienced something like that yourself...should keep an open mind about more public psychics and mediums...and try not to be like the bad examples, who may be what they say, but are not humble about it...

Back to top Go down
Hangman

Number of posts : 49
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 8:06 am

DB yes, we must have read the same book LOL.

She says its for people given a gift, and then on her website now she teaches people to channel. LOL.

My opinion is that I feel that a lot of psychics who do have it more open then others, feel that if other people start to learn what they do that they will be out of a job, because there would be no reason for people to come to them anymore, they can just get their own guidance.

There are plenty of good books on the market that I have seen people with no or little psychic ability and become great readers down the road after practicing the techniques in the books, so what Allison Dubois is saying is BS.

And Rockergurl, do not get me started on Sylvia Browne LOL!!

That lady really needs to be put out of business. I am sure she had the ability at one time, but she definitely lost it. She guesses, and when people tell her she is wrong she flares up and gets an attitude.

I was trained by one of the top psychic schools in CA, to where they have professional psychics from all over the world come to do lectures. Now I heard this story from the staff that works there that there was a time when they had Sylvia Browne as a guest speaker. Well I guess she was doing audience readings when someone said that she was wrong, and she went over off the stage and slapped that guest! Quite a few people witnessed it and she was thrown out, and has never again been invited back to speak their again.

I think she is a liar, a con artist and preys on the gullible.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 4:18 am

OMG!! She actually slapped the person!! How unspiritual is that.
She does so need to be stopped.. Her books have some lovely words in them
She nearly conned my mum .. Mum rang me one day saying have you ever heard of Sylvia Brown I hesitated and said Yes. She says, Well i have this book and it is so good La La La
When i told her about her reputation, she then confessed she was just a bit supicious about a few things written in the book but had decided to over look them. I laughed! I said thats what she counts on.

One of my favourite Mediums sometimes shares Gigs with Sylvia Browne.. I am so devistated because i think he is a good genuine medium. I do hope he has woken up to her..His book was written many years ago when he was working with her. So i hope he doesnt now.. His Name is Gordon Smith.. You may have heard of him as the Psychic Barber.
I think he is so down to earth , no nonsense, no fluff Meduim. Just how i like it. He is brilliant.

Like Allison Dubois We all have our faults and Ego is the major thing as humans we have to work on.
I just think Sylivia Browne is way past even trying to see where she needs to improve. She is so steadfast that she is right, that she cant see past that.. It is such a shame.
But then is an example of a fraud, so she teaches the masses what to avoid and what to look for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 10:36 pm

SB teaches by example alright Laughing

the human ego is hard to push away for some people...
certain rocker's problem,why the band is not going up the ladder to stardom...he'd probably be like SB if he was psychic/medium Rolling Eyes

as for Allison...being as busy as she is, details from her book and site may have gotten messed up...

anyone know if SB ever was tested at the same Lab as Allison and other psychic/mediums? if she had been, maybe washed out and just overcompensating for it?
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 4:39 am

ActuallY SB refuses any testing what so ever , i have heard.

I was watching a video clip on her yesterday.
It was atrocious.
What is wrong with saying you dont know?
Instead she told a couple that their son who was missing , was dead!!
Police found him after the reading Alive!!
How aweful to put a family through that.

If you dont Know, You dont Know, Dont just guess!

Every single Medium and psychic has moments when the informations is way too hazy or sketchy to make a certain 100% call on something. That is when you take a bite of humble pie and say so.
Tell it how it is.

Alison Dubois is also human, and is going to err every now and then.
As she has and will again, as we all do! me included.
Not trying to put her down at all either, I think she is also brilliant with the work she does.
But she either needs to get another manager or editor to proof read things before it goes into print.
Like anyone in the spot light you just gotta be careful and remember what you say.
I forgive her and still like her.. but the discrepencies have made me take a step back a bit thats all.

Its like scifi fans they intently know everything about every character in their favourite series, any discrepency , its gonna be picked up. and not easily forgiven or forgotten, Unless it is explained why things have changed.

As far as SB is concerned , what a woman!! I watched quite a few videos on her yesterday, I had to stop LOL!!
She was so annoying.

OBTW I am off to Lisa Williams next March. LIttle sis has bought my ticket already, now i just gotta get airfare together now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!   'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Medium" tv show cut and cancelled!
Page 1 of 1