Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Dream Interpretation and Journaling....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Empty
PostSubject: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 6:50 pm

Dreams can get confusing at times...if checking out DB's Symbols section
first doesn't quite help you figure them out....just post them here and we can work
on them together...

Dream Journals are pretty easy to keep, but hard to fill when the dreams
aren't remembered...been there...even if you remember fragments, the rest may
come back to you eventually...
I use a small notepad at my bedside, dash down the dream, go back to sleep, then later that day i interp into my journal....if i have trouble, if i'm offline yet...i use Tony Crisp's dream dictionary...
some people put a certain gemstone or mojo bag of certain ones under their pillow to help them remember their dreams...never tried that myself...what works for me, i kinda 'hypnotize' myself to try to remember them...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime14/1/2011, 8:00 pm

just a update...another good interp book is the "The Dreamer's Dictionary" by
Robinson and Grommett...symbolism is more individual....good companion to Crisp's
book...

and on a somewhat related sad note....lucid dreaming has been in the news lately...
the shooter in the Arizona massacre had been too much into it, kept a journal for a year...this man
was mentally unstable, not sure if it was a form of schizophrenia...
police think he had gone to the point where he could not tell his waking life from a lucid dream,
and coulda been in one during his rampage...

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime16/1/2011, 2:06 am

I doubt the fella was Lucid Dreaming, I am a Lucid Dreamer, which means you are fully aware that you are dreaming and have control. Lucid dreams are so vivid and they seem real but you know you are dreaming. Even with a mental health issue.

That man is a nut job and needs to be put away to think about what he has done, He is a grown man no matter what mental health issue he had, he still knew right from wrong. Lucid Dream or not!! He just chose to do the wrong thing and killed 6 innocent people. including snuffing out a childs life. He Knew what he was doing!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime16/1/2011, 7:08 pm

he didn't sound too over the edge yet, according to his girlfriend...
think he just wanted his 15 minutes...

but, it bugs me when ever the metaphysical, pagan,wiccan, etc things come up
in the crime news, the press makes them look like they're a crime or something to be
feared in of themselves...the press'll jump in one direction or aspect and hang on to it,
despite the truth in the matter...they shoulda had an expert on lucid dreams debunking
his journal and what he was saying...

btw, sorry for going off topic Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime16/1/2011, 7:32 pm

anyways.........

for those who want to know more about lucid dreaming, here are two websites...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html

as i offered before, when you can't figure out your dreams, i'll help you with them....
two or more heads can be better than one sometimes....

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime17/1/2011, 6:43 am

What a shit I just lost my post!!
Here i go again!!

Dont worry about going off topic.. its what converstaions do sometimes , its a natural progress!
Its all good Smile

As for dreaming, I know what most of mine mean,
They are reflections of mindset.
As i said before i Lucid dream.
I know i am dreaming , but it is vivid and seems real.
How do i know its dreaming, because dreams dont always have the same order as waking life. like even down to the fine detail of ornaments in your home, Dreams dont have that!! If they do its rare..
YOu have the basic setup and thats it.. and Plus you just know its a dream.

With Lucid dreams you have control of the outcome. or you can just let it run its natural course and see where your subconsciuous is leading you.
They tell me how i am thinking and where i am going with my thought pattern and i can adjust my mind set when awake.
Its like night school for me.

I agree about the media!! It is ignorant uneducated speculation.
Anything spiritual is normally boxed into misfits or mental health nut jobs.
Hippys and conspiracy theorists.

I guess thats what people do with no real knowledge of the subject unfortunately.
You still get spirtual people , still afraid of spirit, carrying around misconceptions about it all.. Take Mediumystics for example.. still thinking that you only communicate with those souls who have not crossed over yet?? I am very afraid , when you have those type of popular sites still teaching that!! Thats scary! affraid
No wonder you have what is in the media.
People need to be educated properly.. But whos going to do it?
who does anyone of the general public go to, who have absolutely no idea..
they could call up someone who practices as a medium but still has archaic ways of thinking about it.. or one who leans towards the darker arts,, Now for any general public person how are they suppose to know whats right from wrong?
Why are there so many opinions on it?

I know many of the mediums in this forum are on the same page. we dont do fluff.. we keep it real and practical. and dont do side show acts.

anyway enough of my rant!! LOL!

I will post up dreams i dont get!! those i cant work out.. But my saucy ones i am keeping to myself LOL!! geek

Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

Pisces Number of posts : 92
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime18/1/2011, 5:04 pm

I agree with DB when it comes to lucid dreaming, you know its a dream. I'm not sure if everyone does this but usually within a few minutes of my dream I think "this is a dream" and from there I can change it or let it run its course. I don't think the media can use his Lucid dreaming as an excuse, I think thats pretty ridiculous, he was just a nut job, full stop.

Anyway, this is great idea about helping with dream interpretation, I have many dreams that I do not understand but like DB I shall be keeping the saucy ones to myself, I don't think I would be allowed to mention those here anyway haha.

Looking forward to seeing the input in this & if I have any dreams I cannot make sense of I will deffo post them up in here Smile
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: 'inception' movie, a dream expert, etc...watch this video....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime20/1/2011, 9:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s24sczrR4pc

have you seen the movie "inception" yet?

what do you think of what the expert says about dreams?
Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime20/1/2011, 10:44 pm

Ok I have a dream Smile
This was a few nights ago.

I was in a car park to a DIY store, I was sat in the passenger side of the car with the door open, a man approached me and lit a candle, he placed the candle inside of the automatic doors to the DIY store and placed it on the floor, there were other candles that had melted away, I asked him why he was lighting candles and he said "Have you not seen the card?" and he pointed to a card that was attached to a lamppost. I said "no what is it for" and he replied "Last week a woman who used to hang around here with us noticed how big the moon was, she wanted to see it closer so she went to the cliffs to take a closer look, she accidentally stepped off the edge whilst trying to look at the moon and died" whilst he described this I was on top of the cliffs at night, very high up and above the sea. The whole area was lit by the moon as it was massive, it was beautiful, I watched the lady step off the cliff next to me. This is where it ended.

What's strange about this dream is that people have been saying to me today "Have you seen how big the moon is?" I don't know if that is just a coincidence?. A strange and short dream anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime22/1/2011, 4:30 am

Here goes , I will attempt to read this dream for you!!

Queeny1 wrote:
Ok I have a dream Smile
This was a few nights ago.

I was in a car park to a DIY store, I was sat in the passenger side of the car with the door open,
Cars normally represent our path. LIke we have our bodies that are a vehicle for our soul, In our dreams Cars are the vehicle to our path in life.
Being that you were in the passenger seat, it looks like you were taking a look at someone elses path. a path that you may be curious about, or feel akin to. The man and the essence of him would represent either someone you know, ( in looks in the dream he may not look like anyone at all) But his essence and what he was about, how he felt may be somone you are familiar with, he could even be a guide! .. or even with you working spirit, he may be someone you have tuned into recently.,

Quote :
a man approached me and lit a candle, he placed the candle inside of the automatic doors to the DIY store and placed it on the floor, there were other candles that had melted away,
Lit candles normally represent enlightenment.. This man could actually be a guide, He is showing you another path.
You have already learnt so much with all the otehr candles already spent, you are now on another journey, and he is showing the way.. But ultimatley you must DIY Smile ( Do it yourself! )

Quote :
I asked him why he was lighting candles and he said "Have you not seen the card?"
Have you not seen the path.. he has related it to a card as you read Tarot and oracle.

Quote :
and he pointed to a card that was attached to a lamppost.
Lamposts are normally to light our way. they normally shine to show the way, You may be missing it.. thinking it was someone elses path and not yours. Maybe you are doubting yourself ina na area of spirtual ability?

Quote :
I said "no what is it for" and he replied "Last week a woman who used to hang around here with us noticed how big the moon was, she wanted to see it closer so she went to the cliffs to take a closer look, she accidentally stepped off the edge whilst trying to look at the moon and died" whilst he described this I was on top of the cliffs at night, very high up and above the sea. The whole area was lit by the moon as it was massive, it was beautiful, I watched the lady step off the cliff next to me. This is where it ended.
Wow! He is showing you , you have the ability .. Any other person would want to disect everyting looking at the beauty, Where as you accept and just marvel in awe at the beauty of things, The Moon is femine energy as you already know, But it also represents those things that are spirtual and hidden. You can see the light in the moon without having to stpe off that cliff.. You already have the natural gift.
You are probably watching other people on the same path as you, go off the beaten track, watching them not getting it.
Watching them looking too deep into things.
People and yourself dying in dreams is also a part of oneself that is no longer needed.. Maybe this woman was you in part. maybe you have realised that you no longer have to dig too deep anymore for your abilities and undersatnd them , it is actually coming fluently and naturally, without too much effort these days.

Well there you go!! LOL!
I gave it a go, Hopefully it resonates.

Quote :
What's strange about this dream is that people have been saying to me today "Have you seen how big the moon is?" I don't know if that is just a coincidence?. A strange and short dream anyway Smile
This last statement make me think this man in your dream was a guide for you.. and the comments you are getting are a confirmation of that. and a cofirmation about the message the dream was giving you.
People are seeing more and more on a spiritual level. with you being able to understand it as well as seeing!
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime22/1/2011, 4:14 pm

beautifully done there, rockersgurl. Smile

remember also, Queeny, that the moon is quite a good symbol for all things mysterious. A beautiful dream and a great interpretation from rockersgurl here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime24/1/2011, 4:22 pm

Wow DB, I would never have got all that from the dream, Well non of it lol.

The man could of indeed been a guide, to be honest he felt familiar, a strong, domineering presence, somebody you must listen to. I didn't like him much at the time but looking at the dream I don't know why I felt that way towards him.

There is a path that I am interested in but I do have self-doubt. I'm interested in perhaps being a psychic/medium as a job. All other jobs I apply for seem to fail, like today I had a phone call off a company saying "we see you have no prior experience in care, there are no training days at the moment as you have just missed one, the next will be in a few months time so we will call you back then", it's always things like this. I'm wondering if it is happening for a reason.

Like I say though, there is self-doubt involved, I know I have the abilities to some extent, I only use them purposely once a week, in circles, which at the moment I can only do an hour a week. I never really use my abilities otherwise, I don't feel the need to use them in everyday life. I would love to be able attend more circles though, I feel I need more practice.

I know I could do it but there's a big part of me that feels I couldn't, shy perhaps. I think a mentor would be amazing, in person, helping me out, never going to happen though lol.

I don't have to dig deep or try much anymore when it comes to reading, it's quite scary actually lol, I never think about it though, in a way it doesn't seem real, like I'm actually getting all this info and its correct and it's not registering with me lol.

It's funny that other people were saying to me "have u seen the moon?" made me smile to myself. DIY was a big part of this dream, I understand its something I need to do myself, where to start though?!

That's if the dream was even all about this but it is something that has been on my mind a lot lately.
Thanks DB for that, amazing work Smile
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime25/1/2011, 3:54 am

lol! first of all, I meant "good job, DB!" in my previous post. sorry all.

secondly, Queeny--why not advertise psychic readings on AT? but, take it from me. just take a few at a time. do them and then take a few more when you are ready to do so.

I took way too many and got a bit burned out to the point of making myself rather sick.

however, you can still offer psychic readings there and trust, me you'll get a lot of customers!!! Smile

N
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime25/1/2011, 10:25 am

Absolutely Queeny!!Offer psychic medium readings on AT and or here..
then use the Chat rooms for one to ones over the net.

YOu know when the rooms are either open for public use of the PW members..which is mondays and thursday and fridays circle times

work around them and book your ladies and gents in ..
One or two a week should keep you in practice..
allow yourself to absorb and go slowly..
If you do decide to use the rooms just pm me when you have them booked and then i can work around you.

I too want to work more on this level as a job.
I have finally started psychic Development classes in my local town.
It starts in 2 weeks. Very Happy
Maybe you could start doing readings in your local town.
Or even fairs. Weekend markets etc.. then when you feel the times right, move forwards onto bigger things.

I am not into churchs at all.. But the Spirtual churches in the UK are meant to hold seminars for psychic mediums to work and give readings.
we also have over here have just spiritual groups, taking out the church side and they too hold these seminars..
Great places to start.

Good luck and let me know if you need any help with stuff..

DB xx

Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime25/1/2011, 3:25 pm

DB--you are such an inspiration!

You have such confidence too. Kudos to you and your new class on spiritual development. I do hope that goes well for you. Be sure to share with us here how it goes and what all you're doing there.

and, Queeny--you should jump on this offer from DB. you can at least try it out. nothing to lose. if it doesn't go well in the next 3 mos or so--then quit it and go on to something else--but NEVER give up on your abilities! they are too good to give up on! You have a great calling there, Q. I truly think you're the next Jon Edwards. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime26/1/2011, 12:45 am

I dont feel much confident at the mo!
I am fretting on how to get this started and where to start in the classes themselves LOL!!
I do have something written out LIke a plan! But i really want to tweak it..
I am relying heavily on Bill to lead me in the right direction Smile
I guess i really need to help the girls tune into that void, that area we go to get our information. and open up and establish their private white rooms.
I am wondering whether to write them out and then photocopy them and give hand outs. Or just lead them through and hopefully they learn quickly how to tweak the excercises to suit themselves.
I have the perfect music selected too.
But of course i cannot reproduce that and hand it out. Maybe give them the names of songs and leave it at that.

I also think auras need to be addressed so a field trip into a busy coffee shop for random readings amongst the girls is in order too.

I also need a Person to volunteer their home for a reading.
So i may advertise on facebook in our local buy swap and sell page..

So a few ideas being tossed around to start with. I have til the 8th february to decide.
Its a 10 week course.. so i wont try to cram too much in, But start with the basics ( like i did with the circles) and go from there.
I will also do the blank card thing..which i find extremely useful.

anyhoo
enough about me , Queeny Go for it girl. You have what it takes to do really well..
You are a natural born Sensative.
Go on a journey to discover you and how you tick with your abilities , sharing it along the way.
Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime26/1/2011, 1:14 pm

Thanks you 2 Smile
It is what I need to hear, I don't know about being as good as John Edwards CN but you never know lol.

I will try that on AT and use the rooms too, of course will let ya know before hand, will probably try and start it this week or next and see what happens, thanks Smile

Sadly there are no classes around here, I did ask at a local shop but they said the only type of classes are at the spiritual church, I have never been to one of these churches but I am put off, I haven't heard anything good said about them lol. I wish I was in Aus just for your class DB lol, I would love something like that, not just because you would learn a lot but because it would be a lot of fun too!

DB how about you talk them through what you are planning and also give them a hand out, so they can look at it when they want too Smile

I will go for this journey Smile it sounds fun and what I need Smile I'm slightly excited Very Happy & Happy Aussie day DB xxxx
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime26/1/2011, 3:12 pm

Another thought just came to me as well in regards to this, Queeny. One I also may take advantage of in the future. I read on AT where someone (I cannot recall now who it was) offers their psychic reading available to clients on Etsy. Etsy is a website where you can 'sell' things. Generally, you'll find a lot of craft type items that people enjoy making, and I've always encouraged my daughter to advertise on Etsy to sell her things, but I never thought of offering tarot card or psychic readings being sold there. so, check that out as well. or even Ebay or Craigs List. so 3 omre options for you!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime28/1/2011, 9:09 am

blogger.com too!!

I think you will do well Queeny!

There is no classes here either queeny..
this is the first of its kind in over 20 years..
I have lived here for that long and have never come accross classes..
I have had to do this journey by myself
and with the help of those in our circles..
and then start up classes myself LOL!!

Church also put me off Queeny..
I loved the one here ..
the only put down is the singing of churchy songs..
wind beneath my wings, Morning has broken.. etc etc..
Mind i love Cat Stevens so i was ok with the latter.

what i did like was the fact we experimented on psychometry..
WHich I loved..
and i also big mouth me.. gave out in front of everyone two medium readings.

Here I was having an argument with Bill in my head..
He is telling me a certian person needed a reading..
Here i am , saying no way, not on my first bloody night..
I am not making a fool of myself.
He was alughing at me..and kept on and on and on!!
I relented and gave 2..
Both people needed them in a big way.

I came home all charged up and hyped, I just Loved it..
If every week i could dodge the singing and the jesus stuff < i would be in my element LOL!!
Needless to say i havent been back.. But would so love to just to help!!

They also do meditations in the Spiritual church meetings too..
I really didnt like mine though , she directed us to a public place.. ( a Park)
and then mentioned the sun..
sun over here means, bloody hot!!
So i was not happy..
I ended up in my white room which i have turned into a lovely cool forest LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime31/1/2011, 5:15 pm

I'm going to try and set it all up today, hopefully get myself some much needed money lol,

Shall be interesting to see what happens! Will keep you all updated, thanks for all the ideas and support so far Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 12:53 am

Good Luck, Queeny!!!

I can't wait to see how you make out with this. I may just be tempted to do the same. Smile

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: tip for dream recall...   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime25/2/2011, 6:27 pm

Idea was watching Dr.Oz's show this morning...he and 2 sleep/dream experts were on this one...
i found out taking Vit. B6 will help with dream recall...not sure about foods rich in B6, could be
okay too...think it's worth a try anyway...
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime26/2/2011, 12:42 am

i saw your post about this on AT, and tried to find the information on Dr. Oz' site, but no go. Sad I try to watch him, and did catch a lot of his show today---but didn't see that part. unless it was a different show I got. who knows? but, I'll keep looking for it.

I had an interesting dream this morning about a friend of mine. She lives in NY, back near my other home. we are going there this weekend to take care of some maintenance things. Anyway, I dreamt that I called her on the phone. I was in my home, and even recall 'seeing' the inside of my home, and my hubby was walking around the house too--everything quite normal. She told me she had broken up with her boyfriend, which upset me a bit, as I know she was mad for him. Unfortunately, my hubby had forgotten to turn off his alarm and was already out of bed and the darn thing went off with a shrill, waking me up and out of the 'moment'. So, I don't what else I wuold've dreamt about it.

I guess I'll find out when I do go to NY tomorrow.....I don't know if I should call her and tell her what I dreamt or just wait and see if she tells me. I'm opting for hte 2nd part-wait till she tells me.

I oftne have dreams like this---that do come true, just wish I had finished the dream, so I may know WHY she broke up w/him. I'd at least have the time to prepare for what to say to her then.

Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime26/2/2011, 12:44 am

oops! Laughing meant to also say, perhaps I should take some vitamin B6 and 'remember'. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Interpretation and Journaling....   Dream Interpretation and Journaling.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Interpretation and Journaling....
Page 1 of 1