Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Evolution and the Spirit world

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Evolution and the Spirit world Empty
PostSubject: Evolution and the Spirit world   Evolution and the Spirit world Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 1:35 am

The concept of Evolution and the spriit world has always baffled me..
Now with scientific evidence Evolution sounds probable and highly possible..
With animals anyway..
I have never got the grasp of how Humans came from primates.. if we did how come they are not evolving into humans now?
And Now comes the spirit world If we have God (you can interpret God any which way that suites you)
DId that God energy exist when humans wer only just evolving..
DID the spirit world already exist and just waiting for us to evolve..
I know the harichristna's believe we can be animals also.. Like our soul experiences and animals existance.
But i have always had in my head that that is most definately Possible, But once a human always a human.. Maybe its the human ego jumping in there with that belief i dont know..
So is it possible our souls experienced a say fish lifetime. and continueed to experience these type of life times until Humans evolved?

Or dId the Spirit world just wait?

Now there is no doubt in my mind that the spirit world exists. And no its not just in my head.. its real!!
I know in the spirit world their are animals. Many many animals. But i have only ever seen domestic pets..
ranging from cats to horses.
Never seen a tiger spirit..
But then does not mean to say they dont exist and they have their own level to go to..
I am sure they do exist.

So what about all those thousands of years without humans on this planet.. Where were we then?
Is our soul Energy our true form and we are an alien race?
Many say when we die we go home!
So that is saying our soul energy is our true form.
It is all emcompassing compassion, love and understanding highly evolved compared to the human condition.
Why we look up to their wisdom and teaching with eager enthusiasm.
Wanting to have a quality existence in this human form

There is the concept of a Gaff.. a place all the New souls are kept and once empty , then the human race no longer exists.. I think its the movie the 7th sign with Demi Moore..
I concept is as far as the movie is concerned a Biblical concept.

All of these questions i have never been able to answer..
I dont continuously think about it.. But it does crop up every now and then.
LIke now LOL!

I have asked my guides about this.. and i dont know whether i am listening right..Becasue i do feel they are saying they waited for the human form to exist..does that mean the concept of aliens is right?
Proabbly not but its my human brain deducting here LOL!!

ANy opinions?

Has any one else thought about this?
If so what do you think?
Have you asked your guides? If so what have they said?

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Spirit world   Evolution and the Spirit world Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 12:31 am

hanging out online with my atheist friends, and one in particular (T),
i've really question God's existence as i learned about in sunday school...

and now when i asked my guides to help in the chiro clinic, and got results...i further question it...
years of unanswered prayer versus help from my guides...
powerful stuff....

i agree about evolution...may be things would still be evolving, if it were so....scientific conjecture
is all it seems....although some humans look and act like primates, lol

i know spirits are real...sense them, see them,heard them....
some are not so nice to me....

aliens and ufo's are iffy in my book...have yet to see either of them....partly cuz of my religious background,
if there were aliens and craft, would they not be mentioned in the Bible as being created??
same with the dinosaurs....
don't get me started on the 'chariots of the gods' believers, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Spirit world   Evolution and the Spirit world Icon_minitime7/12/2010, 2:13 am

Had a chat to my husband.. He is a huge Science man..
He right into energy & conscience energy etc....

He believes that energy has always been there.. Its just the matter that is younger..
So in other words cutting his long story short..
He believe spirit energy has always been there.. choosing different experiences until Humans Evolved.
You have the Homesapien and Neanderthal. Both human species, But one was more addaptable and survived the ever changing climate of the time..(Homosapien) and the Neanderthal found it difficult to expand its thoughts to adjust to change and died out..
This is where the conscious spirit energy started to exist and survive in matter.
Could we exist without this conscious energy.. I think not.
I am guessing maybe a few chose animal existences.

It made me start thinking again.. and this is going to sound far out and a bit loopy..
But i am thinking all this conscious energy floating about.
especially from all the animals we are making extinct..
and all these really young souls coming up.. because we have an over abundance of them lately..
Could these young souls be the conscious energy of what was once part of the animal kingdom that is now dwindling away..
the balance of animals and humans it way off kilter.. humans over populating..
Having all these superficial people only worried about what things they have or who their next boyfreind will be..
I am not condeming them as i realise they are only young souls and anything more they would not be able to cope with.
But it also seems the mentally of a young soul resides in the countries where they are doing most damage to the animal kingdom.. No country seems to be exempt. but i am noticing the more over populated countries.. are the ones who have virtually nothing left..and continue to make the naimal kingdom extinct.

Just a thought floating around in my head anyway!! Wink
anyone else think as potty as me?
whats your version?

Back to top Go down
PepperedFrog

PepperedFrog

Virgo Number of posts : 24
Humor : Just plain silliness
Registration date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Spirit world   Evolution and the Spirit world Icon_minitime7/12/2010, 2:45 am

Okay gotta tell ya, I skimmed. Just a warning when my post in barely on topic haha.

First I beliee that energy was always there. I believe everything is always evolving (though in not necessarily a physical way). Evolution occurs as we adapt and grow in our surroundings. I believe in evolution and I feel that primates are no longer evolving into humans because there is no longer a need. That occurred because there was a survival need and it happened over many thousands of years.

I also believe in aliens and such merely because each star in the sky has its own solar system like our own. I feel a little egotistical thinking we have the only planet in the whole universe that can and does support life.

I also believe god and the spirit world is evolving as they learn from experiences of different existences. I don't believe god or spirits have all the answers. There may be instances and nuances in a situation in whch they just don't know, because they have not explored it yet. I feel we learn as much from spirit and their wisdom as they learn from us.

just some thoughts Smile

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Spirit world   Evolution and the Spirit world Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 6:07 am

I like your thoughts peppered frog.

I also believe Spirit and us learn from each other..
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Spirit world   Evolution and the Spirit world Icon_minitime14/12/2010, 4:41 am

froggy, you said it very eloquently and i so agree!

I also agree, DB that Spirit and we learn from each other.

I've never 'met' an alien, but i do believe in them and life on other planets. agreeing again w/how froggie says it,

"each star in the sky has its own solar system like our own. I feel a little egotistical thinking we have the only planet in the whole universe that can and does support life"

interesting thread, DB. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution and the Spirit world   Evolution and the Spirit world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolution and the Spirit world
Page 1 of 1