Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Dan Brown Books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Dan Brown Books Empty
PostSubject: Dan Brown Books   Dan Brown Books Icon_minitime26/12/2010, 4:19 am

I know this fellow is contraversial and rightly so in a good way.
But i do admire the fact that in his books he has researched extensively into the symbolism he has written about,
He has created a story around facts.
At the begining of each book he outlines all the historical facts he has used.
This man has tqaken teh tiem to delve into historical records to base his books around
What an interesting concept that the Holy Grials is not actually a vessel but a blood line of jesus christ himself and mary Magdalene was in facts Jesus's wife/ partner. she being pregnant, escaping to France and calling Jesus Christs daughter Sarah.
It is an intersting story and vastly different to the teachings in the bible.. WHY?
But the historical findings actually do point to the Story of Jesus and Mary having a child called Sarah are actually quite viable
and the painting of Leonardo da Vinci.
Depicting Mary Magdelene and not John
Some say most men in the renaissance era of painting were very femenine looking. But i say if that is the case why are all the men in the painting men and not that one..
And through my own love of Art and the History of Art throughout all eras.
I havent really come accross a painting of a male and mistook for a female..they all have something pointing to the portrait to being male.

The Last supper doesnt, it is just assumed that the femanine figure is John, because of the bible and Jesus's said diciples.
as we know as a fact: Leonard da Vinci was a member of the Priory of Sion.
and also after all was it not Constatine and his parliment who wrote the bible in the first place, and is is known fact they added what they thought to be truth and would sway all the other different belief systems into one. combining so many symbolic idols, festivals, and teachings into one book. to gain control over the masses.
This is a time where that which is misunderstood must be the work of demons.

I am currently reading Dan Browns last Book "The Lost Symbol"

Here are the facts within the book.

Facts:

In 1991 a document was locked in the safe of the director of the CIA.

The document is still there today, Its cryptic text included references to and ancient portal and an unknown locations underground. The document also contains the phrase "Its buried out there somewhere."

All organisations in the novel exist, Including the freemasons, the invisible college, the office of security, the SMSC, and the Institute of Noetic sciences.
All rituals, science and artwork and monuments in this Novel are real.

I cant wait for the next Movie.

In The Davinci CodeFacts:

The priory of Sion-
a earopean secret society founded in 1099- is a real organisation.
In 1975 Paris's Bibliotheque Nationale discovered parchments known as Les Dossiers Secrets,
Identifying numerous members of the Priory of Sion, including Sir Isaac Newton, Sandro Botticelli, Victor Hugo and Leonardo da Vinci

The Vatican prelature Known as Opus Dei is deeply devout Catholic sect that has been the topic of recent contraversy due to reports of brain- washing, coercion and a dangerous Pous Dei has just completed construction of a $47 million National Headquarters at 243 Lexiton avenus in New York City.

All descriptions of artwork and secret rituals in this Novel are accurate.

Angels and Demons.

Facts.

The worlds largest scientific research facitilty- Switzerlands conseil Europeen pour la Recherche Nucleaire (CERN) - recently succeeded in producing to the first particles of antimatter. Antimatter is identical to physical matter except that it is composed of particles whose electric charges are Opposite to those found in normal matter.
Antimatter is the most powerful enery with 100 percent efficiency (nuclear fission is 1.5 per cent efficent)
Antimater creates no pollution or radiation, and a droplet could power New York City for a full day.
There is however one catch...
Antimatter is highly unstable, It ignites when it comes in contact with absolutely anything..even air.
A single gram of antimatter contains the energy of a 20-kilton Nuclear bomb - the size of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.
Until recently antimatter has been creted only in very small amounts ( a few atoms at a time) But CERN has now broken ground on its new Antiproton Decelerator - - an advanced antimatter production facility that promises the create antimatter in much larger qualities.
One question looms: Will this highly volatile substance save the world, or will it be used to create the most deadly weapon ever made?

Those are his facts that he has used within his books,
the basis surrounding his stories.
I have enjoyed reading his books and watching his movies.
I am personally am a History buff. So it goes without saying for me his books are intrigueing and the bassis of conversation and debate within my home from time to time.
Husband also history buff.

So if there are any Psychic Whispers Members who are also into this sort of delving into our past of Symbolism drenched in mystery and finding out the facts.
This thread i hope will open up questions and discussion on symbolism and facts contained within the books, of Dan Brown.

Fact: Text taken from Dan Browns Books
The Davinci code ISBN 0-552-14951-9
Angels and Demons ISBN 978-0-552-15851-0
The Lost Symbol ISBN 978-0-593-05427-7
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Dan Brown Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Brown Books   Dan Brown Books Icon_minitime26/12/2010, 4:32 am

Here is the Last Supper Painting..
Now its largest i could find..
and also a painting of John.. also painted by Da Vinci.

Now comapring both Johns. they def do not look alike.

John is on Jesus's right looking very feminine indeed. This why this figure is likened adn believed to be Mary Magdelene.
and another painting of John looking quite masculine.

John was the youngest of Jesus disipiles. But not all young males looked femine as you can see..
Why would a painter depict the same person so differently surely there would be some similarities.

here they are..

Dan Brown Books 800px-10

and John also painted by Da Vinci

Dan Brown Books 12_st_10

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Dan Brown Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Brown Books   Dan Brown Books Icon_minitime22/1/2011, 4:28 pm

A lot has been talked about as to whether or not Jesus was married. I for one, believe he was married to Mary Magdalene and that they did indeed have a child--a girl, named "Sarah".

I don't know why people do not want to accept the fact that Jesus most likely was married and had child(ren). Especially the Catholics, (of which I am Catholic).

I recall picking up a book written by a man who was a genealogist and whom had traced the Royal Families of Europe. He was able to trace these royal families back to Jesus and Mary Magdalene, which I found very interesting. Unless you are interested in reading genealogy tables tho, the book probably wouldn't appeal to you, but this is my 2nd fave hobby, and so it was something that I got a lot out of. I still have this book somewhere, (most likely left in our NY home), and I cannot recall the title of the book nor the author at this posting. This genealogist also put the 'proofs' as in documents found that he based his data on.

Naturally, I have not 'double checked' his data, and have no desire to, as that would be quite involved. so, I'm just taking his findings at face value. But, it was an interesting book and even more so, since he showed the descendants of Jesus and Mary through this daughter, Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dan Brown Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Brown Books   Dan Brown Books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Brown Books
Page 1 of 1