Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Konxari Oracle Cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Konxari Oracle Cards Empty
PostSubject: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime23/1/2011, 3:03 am

I just received the Konxari deck. I have been long wanting these--well, ever since they first came out. I never jumped on the, because I wanted to wait and see how everyone else liked them first. Also, I'm a cheap person. I like to hold onto the almighty dollar and wait for a good deal. Laughing

I bought it second hand, but the person I purchased it from only looked at the cards and never used them for whatever reason. they are in top ship-shape condition!

I also stayed away from them because I had heard how scary eht pics are in them. Yes, some of the images are rather frightening and a bit disturbing--but no more then some images I've seen in other areas, including other tarot decks. So, that doesn't really bother me so much now. I also love the fact that these cards are small in size and so fit well in my small hands, and thus, easy to shuffle and throw out when reading. they are actually a great size for me!

I am hoping too, that they may help me with those hard to connect to spirits when I do my medium work--at least the medium work that i do over the internet.

so, anyone here have any suggestions or experience or any comments on this deck?
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime17/5/2011, 10:26 pm

Hey, CN, or anyone that uses konxaris...

a good question came up at AT, about Konxaris...

is it possible to read them as a regular oracle deck??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime18/5/2011, 3:08 am

I don't really know, Rockersgurl. I've never really read them for anything other then trying to contact spirit in one way or another. In fact, to be honest, I don't use them very much at all. I don't get a chance to read for myself much anymore, I"m kept pretty busy with other activities, and reading on the weekends in the shop has also left me with reader burnout for the rest of the weekend. Laughing

If you have tried to use them for other types of readings, please update here. I'd like to see how it does.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime18/5/2011, 10:49 pm

guess we have to wait for that bigger book, the company said was coming out sometime this year...
i will keep an eye out for regular oracle readings with them...
and i may experiment with them myself...
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime25/5/2011, 8:22 pm

spent a couple afternoons trying to figure out a way to use them as an oracle deck....
but some of the cards you really couldn't use that would make sense....like the equipment, planetary, victim, religion, and direction cards....
you'd have to forfeit possible good oracle symbols on those cards...
guess the Konxari were only meant for one purpose, which is fine with me...
i love them,IMO money well spent...

btw, gonna email the company to get any updates on the bigger book....
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime9/12/2011, 1:56 pm

I've kinda moved on from cards, though I still use them from time to time, but I find crystals easier to work with and crystal skull consciousness network I do like working with. I have only been able to give one reading before with them though that was to my friend online who also works with them. But that's just me lol
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime9/12/2011, 11:59 pm

so, do you have a crystal skull then, starfaerie?

i had a vision about buying a crystal skull, given to me by my dear departed auntie, who is a sort of guide for me. i will share it below, as it is quite interesting.

I dreamt that this aunt and i went to a spirit expo held in the area where i live. i was driving, and my auntie and I were going together. We ended up having to park a couple blocks away from where the event took place, and right on the street, parallel parking. In my dream, which was also surreal, we got out of the car and walked to the expo. i recall climbing some stairs with auntie in tow, and opening a huge thick wooden door--a very old antique like door, from the late 1800s to early 1900s, one that was about 12' tall. we walked into a very dark room, like a parlor, that was decorated again in antique type furniture--and a lot of dark colors--especially, if i recall properly reds or cranberry colors. then through another set of doors and down a long dark hallway till we came to the reception desk, where we payed a fee and then were instructed to go inside the doors.

Inside the doors (3rd set of doors), was a huge bright room, with tables set up all around like you'd find in a school cafeteria and people selling all kinds of things from cards, books, crystals and readings too. We walked up and down each row, looking at a few things, some religious items as well as new age items. all of a sudden, I came to a table with crystals at teh far end of the room in the corner. i picked up a green crystal skull and knew i just had to own it!

then, i woke up.

a few weeks later, forgetting about the dream, my sister and i decided to go to this spirit expo fair being held in a town near me. we went, but arrived late, and so we had to park a few blocks away. we got out of teh car and walked to the bldg when it hit me! IT WAS THE SAME EXACT BUILDING IN MY DREAM! What a Face

Right down to the heavy wooden tall doors, the parlor inside, the colors, the 2nd and 3rd set of doors the long hallway, the payment desk to enter, the bright room, the tables and yep! all the way down at the other end of the hallway, the crystal table set up--right down to crystal skulls! Shocked

however, I couldn't find the green one that i saw in my dream. so, i asked the person working and she replied it had just been sold earlier that day--but she gave me her card and asked me to contact her the next week to arrange a time to come to her store and see if she had more green ones to sell.

Unfortnately, I never did that and now lost that card, so i never did get my skull. or at least yet. I will still pick that skull up, if and when I see it because I fully believe that my auntie guide is telling me to get that!

another crystal story involving the same auntie is when I began to work at the new age shop as a reader. I was taking a break, walking around the store and took notice of some amethyst crystals in the raw. very beautiful ones, but some that i decided I should not indulge in at that time. Then a few days later, my aunt came to me in a psychic reading and told me to just go and buy the raw amethyst crystal! bounce

she didn't need to tell me twice! Very Happy I bought it the next day in the store, and set it out on my table each tiem i do a reading. I do believe it helps me a lot, as amethyst is a psychics stone, giving spiritual wisdom. it is also a healers stone, and I am being led on a healers path. it is connected to the crown chakra, which is the chakra used to connect w/the spiritual realm. it is also wonderful for dream work, astral travel and the like. a great stone over all, if you are interested in developing abilities and has been a great help to me.

it is also a superb healing crystal, and esp. for headaches, addictions, abusive relationships, hearing, arthritis, back problems, stomach issues, bone issues and all kinds of other ailments, which reminds me that I need to get it out of my tarot bag to help me right now! I am currently having back issues and sleep issues. bah! so I'll be getting it back out tonight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 6:26 pm

still want to see if the konxaris can be an average oracle deck...
don't think there will be a bigger book...still no word from them as promised....
so i got to think outside the box and outside the LWB....
scratch study
gonna use a symbolism encyclopedia, etc...gonna be an interesting project....and a long one since there's so many cards (88)...
if it works out well,i may post my results in a thread here...and at AT...
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 8:19 pm

Hello! Fascinating experiences! How awesome to have confirmation on your dreams as well as with crystals!

I am the friend or guardian of four crystal skulls, but they are mini ones, not the larger sort. They are all sitting on my window sill at the moment along with my amethyst crystal ball. They are all connected to the ancient crystal skull consciousness and the network, I had to google the exercise to them though but have varied the original exercise a little bit to make it my own so to speak only by adding a candle to light as find it comfortable to do that. They are all beautiful though and very collaborative when working together. Stardust Starshine - a duality essence - amethyst - shows me animals if ever I'm looking into the interior crystal. I have taken them on an astral journey to Stonehenge to send healing to the earth there. But they are being cleansed by the moon at this moment in time as the energies are quite high!

Blessings and light
Stormfaerie
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime10/12/2011, 8:45 pm

Stormfaerie, how interesting! I'd be interested in learning more about doing that for my crystals. I have yet to purchase a crystal skull, and quite honestly have not even thought about that lately. I think I will keep an eye out for one and pick one up that grabs my attention. I know my aunt was pushing me that way, but I just have yet to find the one that speaks to me.

When I do get one, I'll have to remember to ask you how to do those exercises for the skulls to be united with the ancient crystal skull consciousness and the network. actually, perhaps you can give me the website now and i can take a look see at it ahead of time. is it also good for all crystals one will use for divination? I also have a few crystal balls and am looking at another one in the shop that I think I'll pick up this week coming as a Christmas gift for myself. Smile

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Stormfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime11/12/2011, 4:18 pm

awesome. The website that I used was actually Eloisa Bennett's website, so if you put that name into google it should come up straight away with the crystal skull exercises. I would say so that it is good, my amethyst one has only shown me animals so far though i haven't looked in a while admittedly.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 2:51 am

I did google that name, but I couldn't find the site. I did find an Eloisa Bennett, but nothing that matched skull meditation exercises in the least. one was a facebook account, but I do not haev a fb acct. so, next time you go to her site, please try to remember to copy her website addy. i'd be interested in checking it out. thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konxari Oracle Cards   Konxari Oracle Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konxari Oracle Cards
Page 1 of 1