Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

BLURB about YOU!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

BLURB about YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: BLURB about YOU!!   BLURB about YOU!! Icon_minitime17/3/2012, 7:59 am

Whats your Blurb?
Copy and Paste!!

Have you experienced seeing an apparition?
Have you felt a spirit?
Did it touch you?
Do you know who the spirit is?
Are you in tune with your Guide?
If not would you like to be?
What is your latest spooky unexplained story?
Have you ever done a Ghost Hunt?
Are any of your relatives Psychic or mediums?
What reaction do you get if you mention in public you are into Tarot?
Or are a Medium, Psychic?

Do you want to know more about Tarot?
DO you want to know more about psychic awareness?
Do you want to know more about mediumship?

Have you ever got a reading in Psychic Whispers?
Do you want a reading in Psychic Whispers?

What are you Passionate about?
I am sure you will have many things to add to that list, I know i do Smile

What do you do for relaxation?
What feeds your well being?

Do you meditate? How often?
Have you any meditations to share?

Do you like Competitions?
If there were one in Psychic Whispers would you participate?

Whats your favourite Movies?
Favourite Books?

What or who inspires you in the past and now?

Do you have a belief system you put into daily practice?
How does this help with your spirituality?

Would you like to see anything different in Psychic whispers?

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

BLURB about YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: OK I'll go first!!   BLURB about YOU!! Icon_minitime17/3/2012, 8:55 am

Yup Many!! Scared the crap out of me at first..

Have you felt a spirit?
Yes again many times, but its what i do.. I read for others and tune into spirit for them. SO i feel them often.

Did it touch you?
Yes i have had a spirit touch me.. I got a beautiful warm loving hug..
I also get the spider web feeling. I have never been hit or scratched.

Do you know who the spirit is?
Most of the time if i am tuned in.. Sometimes I dont which is not often , but it does happen.

Are you in tune with your Guide?
Yes i am , But lately i havent been workign with him as much as i would like.. Maybe we all on holidays LOL!

Spider web feeling all over my arms.. I woke about 3am for toilet stop.. and walked right through a spirit.. spider webs all over my arms..
I knew it was for my husband and not me. But that is as far as i can tell.. I was too sleepy to even think about tuning in.

a few now.. and would love to do more in my home town.

As far as i know , My gran was a Medium, My Great Grandfather was a Sensative and my old Aunt Pat who was my Greatgrandmothers Aunty.. they called her weird old aunt Pat LOL!

It varies.. Sometimes i am avoided like the Plague, other times they discreetly disappear and politely say hello.. and others are all over me wanting to know more.. LOL!
Or are a Medium, Psychic? Curious.

I am always leranign about Tarot.. even the deck i have been reading with for years.. I always love to hear other peoples stories on them.

Yeh!! I would love to hear other people stories on it..

as above me thinks!!

Yes!!! Stormfairie did a wonderful reading for me. Smile

would love another!!

I am sure you will have many things to add to that list, I know i do

Well this list could take forever..
Animals are my major Passion.. Protection of them is vital.. So i am an active member of many organistions. WSPA. Care 2 , One Nation, Peta etc..
I am also passionate about food.. and how it gets to our tables.. right into Organic foods and growing my own. and into exposing bad suppliers and what they put into your food.
Protection of our forests..
Tarot..
Druidism.
Painting..

Not necessarily in that order.. Smile
I dont use Psychic whispers for my causes.. Because I dont want to swamp everyone with it all, it does get quite depressing with what you get to see..
I do like a good positive story though and positive outcomes.. Like at the moment China is being pressured in a big way to stop bile farms.. It does look positive and we could just get this stopped. Chinese people are now in on the protests, which is a major breakthrough.

I watch Movies , Read books, Paint, and garden..

What feeds your well being?
Painting, Gardening.

Do you meditate?
Yes
How often?
not as often as i would like
Have you any meditations to share?
Shared one today.. Pretty good little one to attain calm and balance Smile

Do you like Competitions?
Yes!!!
I would love to But it will be me who will be holding it LOL!!

anything Sci Fi.. Sci fi Nut here.. Riddick.. Underworld, Resident evil, Predator, Aliens, The thing, Van Helsing, Oh gosh the list could keep going.. I Just love Movies full stop..

Favourite Books?
again Lots.. I Love books that share knowledge.. Books that take me way to different places and times.. Historical books.. and books using history to create a fictional story.
and Dan Brown is a favourite author.. Love his last book the Lost Symbol, action packed to the last page.. cant wait to see the Movie.

and How can i forget JRRTolkein.. that man inspired me no end.. I first read the Hobbit many years ago as a child, that book inspired me to draw.. The Lord of the Rings Inspired me to continue drawing and delve into the world of Runes. I was in my early 20's when I made a set, and studied them with a journal for 7 years..and since pick, up anything i can get my hands on..
JRRTolkein Is my Number one Author.

I think i just answered that one.. JRRTolkein Is my inspiration as an Artist and as a Rune reader and one who just love being part of nature. ENTs are just so cool!!

Do you have a belief system you put into daily practice?
Sort of.. I am studying Druidism at the Moment.. I was brought up on their teachings to a point. I am learning more about my ancestors..
any Nature based belief system I am really drawn to..
and Buddhism. I really Love the Dalai Lama.
How does this help with your spirituality?
My Bleifs actually help me evolve as a human being, in a positive way, it helps me put logic to my negative aspects and help me deal with them in a more positive light. I am not perfect and slip in and out of balance daily. My Beleifs help me get that balance back and try to keep a calm centre.
they also have helped me forgive, and become someone who loves helping others, through reading Tarot, and mediumship to help others with their grief.
Put people minds to rest with ghost hunts.. and overall become a more understanding person, Compassionate person with a love for all living things in nature. It has helped me balance my conflict when i came across someone who is beyond help, who chose to do evil deeds..
I am now at peace with it all..
Of course it a life long journey that helps me learn continuously. I am always in Awe with what nature can bring.

a few more Psychic Medium exercises.. I think.. ones I can do in my spare time I have.. I don't have a lot of time, so If I can do them at my own leisure I can still keep my finger on the pulse and enjoy others company while doing them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

BLURB about YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLURB about YOU!!   BLURB about YOU!! Icon_minitime18/3/2012, 1:35 am

!

oh yes. many, many times, since I was young.

Have you felt a spirit?

Again, yes. Many a time.

Did it touch you?

I've had spirits kiss me, pinch me, and actually touch my face, or head, arms, etc. some in a nice, gentle way, others...er, not so nicely!

Do you know who the spirit is? at times. sometimes this happens when I am doing a psychic-medium reading for a client.

Are you in tune with your Guide? yes.

Well, the latest (but I think it is explained) happened on March 08 of this year. I was sitting alone in the living room as the hubby was on travel. I heard a noise, like something falling onto the floor or like a drawer slamming shut. I got up and looked around, as I don't have knick knacks on the tables and couldn't figure out what it was. Moved tables to see if something did perhaps fall underneath. nothing.

It happened a second time, and still nothing. very odd. so, i just blew it off.

then, I was finishing up some laundry, and decided I needed to call my mother, as I had received a pkg. that day from her and wanted to let her know I got it. so, I brought some clothes into the living room and put it down while I reached over to grab my cell phone to call her. Before I could even pick it up, I saw that her number was already dialed, and ringing! Shocked

I picked it up before she answered, and we talked then hung up. I just looked around and said, "Okay. not sure who you are, but thank you !"

a bit later, I decided to call the hubby on travel, as it was his lunch time, and I figured I could get him. so, again, went in to grab the phone and lo and behold--his number was dialed (and, I didn't even have it in my cell phone--as it's a new work number). again, I picked the phone up before the hubby answered and we talked. then hung up and again thanked the spirit who did that.

Now, I do believe it was probably my deceased brother in law, to whom we were very close. it was the anniversary of his death that day and the anniversary of the day we moved into our home too. I'm not 100%, but I felt like it was probably him!

another one that just happened a few days ago was when I was in bed getting ready to go to sleep. someone came by and stroked my face. it was not just like a feeling of hair falling across the face or anything, I could FEEL the hand of the unknown. i could feel the touch and tell it was fingers stroking my face. Not sure at all who that was. It was not a negative feeling spirit though, so I let it go and could only smile, as I think it may be someone whom I was close to in life.

yes---in Gettysburg, PA

lol, yes! all through my mothers side of the family. my siblings, our daughter, and I believe the granddaughter is too, though she is only 4. well--soon to be 4yrs. old. but, she seems to 'know' things and see 'people' she never knew in life.

Or are a Medium, Psychic?

well, it depends on the person. I seem to know when to keep quiet about it and when it is okay to announce it.

yes. always learning and wanting to learn.

yes, again. always learning. can never know it all!

yep. love it. this is my favorite ability and it never ceases to amaze me what all this entails. I love it!

Yes, and I'd love to have more.

I am sure you will have many things to add to that list, I know i do Smile
lol. passionate about most divination practices, especially mediumship. it's my favorite ability. I also love the astral traveling.

meditate. enjoy time with the hubby and friends and some family members. travel.

What feeds your well being?meditation. being near the water. especially the ocean.

Do you meditate? How often? I try to meditate daily--don't always get to, but try.

Have you any meditations to share? I meditate mainly by praying the rosary or listening to chanting. my favorite type of meditations. sometimes I also meditate just by being.

Do you like Competitions? yes.

you know it!

The Godfather series, Gone with the Wind, The Bishops Wife, Alfred Hitchcock Moives, Harvey, the Ghost & Mrs. Muir and a slew of others.

Favourite Books? mostly books on mediumship. I do love msyteries too, biographies and historical books and a variety of others.

I'll have to say the brother in law, whom I mentioned I think was responsible for the unexplained spirit happenings. Smile he was the nicest, sweetest man you'd ever meet. a truly lovely soul. Smile

Do you have a belief system you put into daily practice? yes.

How does this help with your spirituality? yes.

I'd like to see this site continue to grow with more people coming and sharing. I'd love to see more threads about our experiences and where we can learn about all different divination threads. I would love to see more people actively participating here - in the circles too. It'll come to be, I know. I can 'feel' it. Its just going to take some time. I look forward to it coming to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BLURB about YOU!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLURB about YOU!!   BLURB about YOU!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLURB about YOU!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: General Chat-
Jump to: