Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

How does our psychic awareness work?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

How does our psychic awareness work? Empty
PostSubject: How does our psychic awareness work?   How does our psychic awareness work? Icon_minitime28/3/2012, 12:25 pm

where do all of these abilities come from?
How do we tune into spirit?
How do we know stuff no-one else knows?
where does it all come from?
How does it work?

these are questions i am always asked. I have no idea how to answer some of these..

I have absolutely no idea, how it works, It just does..
Obviously its all me.
what makes me different? No idea.
Maybes its an extra chromosome? Maybe its in our DNA already?
Is it that we use more than the regular 10% of our brain. Like the rest of the human race.
Is it part of our brains that was once dormant, and now active?

Medical science has many cases recorded , sometimes when a person dies and they come back they have some sort of ESP, added.
And they have researched and tend to believe it is an extra part of the brain that once was dormant..

I have never died and come back again ( in this lifetime anyway)
So that is not the case here..

I just cannot explain most of these questions..

Has anyone else got any better ideas of explaining this than I have?
Coz i am stumped how to put in words what it is I do and how it all just does.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: How does our psychic awareness work?   How does our psychic awareness work? Icon_minitime29/3/2012, 6:04 am

Thinking about this question.
a few ideas were tossed around , and you know the only thing I can seem to come up with are the differences I have with people who don't have these abilities..
I will list those and maybe somewhere in amongst all of it is an answer.

I believe there is something higher than me
I believe we all are energy , All living and non living things.
I am sensitive to the needs of all Living things.
I am sensitive to the feelings of every single living things including plants.
I am able to speak heart to heart with animals, I know through their energy what they are trying to communicate.
I feel the energy at all times around me..I know what it means.
I am most at peace outside in nature.
I know what feeds my well being.
I listen to my intuition.
I listen to every single thing my body tells me when I read for someone.
every change is a message.
I trust my instincts.
I never second guess myself ever.
I truly believe what is happening right at this very moment, is meant to be, for the good of my learning.
I always see Positive in what is considered negative to most.
I always question.
I cannot even fathom a life thinking any differently.
to not believe spirit exists, to not trust my own instincts, to second guess myself.. would for me, make me feel handicapped in a major way. and it would reduce the quality of my life.

These are the differences give or take a few that I have with many people who dont have psychic abilities and see the world the opposite to me.

My children say my mum is Different, and its a good thing. sunny

I wonder with all of who I am, if it makes any difference between being psychic medium or not?

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: How does our psychic awareness work?   How does our psychic awareness work? Icon_minitime29/3/2012, 4:50 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:
where do all of these abilities come from?
How do we tune into spirit?
How do we know stuff no-one else knows?
where does it all come from?
How does it work?

Good questions. I was recently speaking to my hairdresser who has psychic abilities. She asked me why it seems to be magnified whenever she is close to the ocean--whether she is at an ocean resort or if she is in an airplane flying over the ocean--it is really strong. She knows the persons name sitting next to her, though they do not know each other. She knows the woman is pregnant with a girl, though she is obviously only a few weeks pregnant, because she is not showing. things like this - that really spooks her partner. Laughing WHY? she asks me.

Well first of all, you are in tune with yourself. fully in tune. and being by water magnifies it, because moving water seems to electrify or magnify spirit energy. Or so, I have noticed.

Where do these abilities come from? well, it does seem to be very noticeable in people who have a parent with the same ability, or grandparent. Like in DBs case or mine--it goes back every generation for many generations in each of our family lines. Though, I do believe that everyone has these abilities. Perhaps because we are raised in a family where it is normal to 'know' who is calling, before answering the phone, or what has happened to Aunt Mary, even though she lives hundreds of miles away--we are open and use to it. I don't know for sure, but I feel since we are exposed to it and know not to fear it, we accept it more readily.

I realize for myself, it works better, when I meditate on my rosary and prayers. When I stop--it slows down big time. why? why do I have to meditate, when my friend above only needs to be by running water? or a large body of water? Who knows. perhaps its just a form of what helps us to relax enough to accept the spirit energy? Maybe, just like using tarot cards, or tea leaves, a pendulum or crystals it is just a tool that we've become use to and think we need to have our abilities strong.

Why does it work? because, I think, we are open to it. We will accept it for what it is. that is why it works for me, but my husband doesn't believe, and so he doesn't rely upon it, though I feel he is also very psychically tuned.

I've never died either. I've been awfully sick--with major life threatening things, but never actually died. I don't really know why I can do this. But, I think it is as I mentioned above, because I look at my sister, who is also very psychic and has seen spirits. some who scare the hell out of her and some who don't seem to bother her, because they are family and friends who have passed over. She knows they won't hurt her. however, her visions seem to happen very infrequently and I think it is mostly because she doesn't want to be "different". Seh is so fearful of what others will think of her. Her neighbors and friends mostly. Where as I don't give a hoot what the neighbors, friends or family think of me. And to be honest, the family are the ones who are harder on me for my ablities then the friends I have. Not all the neighbors know, because its not like I run over and knock on their door and ask, "By chance did you have an Aunt Mable and Uncle John who use to fight all the time, and Uncle John finally killed Aunt Mable? because I just saw them and they told me...." Laughing

I have approaced some neighbors when their deceased family members came to me. My landlord for instance. his grandmother wouldn't leave me be till I asked him if his grandmother died in the house and was she known for baking brownies? However, I didn't mention it to him till he told me how he was going to see this locally famous psychic's show in town.

Most of my friends 'know' about me. A few do not. I don't tell them unless I have a need to do so. Once, I could see and feel the friends departed father around her, when we were sitting together in Mass. She mentioned after Mass how she was thinking of him, because his death anniversary was coming up and how much she missed him. "He knows that, Kathy. Trust me, he's always around you, watching over you. He loves you and misses you too. I know this. Our loved ones are always with us. he's here now, watching over you and he loves you too." though, the way I delivered it didn't give her the knowledge that I LITERALLY SAW him. Laughing she is not one who would accept my abilities. wouldn't understand them as a God given gift. she'd see it as the devil working through me. so, I deliver the information differently to her. She is happy, her deceased father is happy and I'm 'safe'. Very Happy

Perhaps, DB, it is that God has given everyone the same amount of abilities in everything, but some people prefer to follow their dancing ability path, others follow the path to sing like an angel, and then there is us--who prefer to follow the spiritual path of knowing and seeing. we may have been able to perfect our dancing skills or singing skills or mathematical brain. but we chose to put all our effort and strength in this area instead. we all have choices. we all have free will. we made a choice and our choices are what helps to make us different, yet, we are still the same. still equal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does our psychic awareness work?   How does our psychic awareness work? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1