Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

I'm back :D yay!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

Pisces Number of posts : 92
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2010-04-28

I'm back :D yay! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime16/6/2012, 3:06 pm

Hello everyone, I'm back!
Had a dream about everyone from circle last night so Just hoped you were all ok.
How is everyone?

Life has taken over my reading and such for the past few months, I'm now in my own home with Dylan and I have recently split up from a 4 year relationship. But I'm here and want to get back into the swing of things again Smile

Hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to becoming a part of this forum again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime16/6/2012, 9:48 pm

Hi Queeny1! Glad to meet ya! flower
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime16/6/2012, 11:57 pm

welcome back, queeny1!
was just wondering about you...hadn't seen ya on here for awhile...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime17/6/2012, 7:42 pm

Gypsy Spirit wrote:
Hi Queeny1! Glad to meet ya! flower

Hello Smile Glad to meet you too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime17/6/2012, 7:42 pm

Amethyst57 wrote:
welcome back, queeny1!
was just wondering about you...hadn't seen ya on here for awhile...

Thankyou, yes it's been a while!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime18/6/2012, 11:09 am

Hey You, Glad to see you back Queeny!!
We missed you hanging around!!

Looking forward to some chats with you again..
we dont have circles on at the moment, But the chat rooms are still up and running!!
We can always have a get together every now and then..

Have you been doing much spirit work?
Sorry to hear about the relationship you were in..
Good to hear you are all good though and you and your little man are doing well..
wooHoo, In your own place sounds cool.

You are not near that place you lived in that use to be a mental asylum are you?
That would freak me a little bit i think.. especially being so sensative!!
Plus i missed the circle which i am still bummed about when you had piccies of it!!

Anyhoo I will shut up for a bit as I could rabbit on all night LOL!

Gotta go do a reading soon.. so must get war paint on face.
Catch you around the forum..
So glad to see you back!! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime19/6/2012, 2:51 am

Dancing Bear wrote:
Hey You, Glad to see you back Queeny!!
We missed you hanging around!!

Looking forward to some chats with you again..
we dont have circles on at the moment, But the chat rooms are still up and running!!
We can always have a get together every now and then..

Have you been doing much spirit work?
Sorry to hear about the relationship you were in..
Good to hear you are all good though and you and your little man are doing well..
wooHoo, In your own place sounds cool.

You are not near that place you lived in that use to be a mental asylum are you?
That would freak me a little bit i think.. especially being so sensative!!
Plus i missed the circle which i am still bummed about when you had piccies of it!!

Anyhoo I will shut up for a bit as I could rabbit on all night LOL!

Gotta go do a reading soon.. so must get war paint on face.
Catch you around the forum..
So glad to see you back!! cheers sunny

Thankyou I am glad to be back! Sure miss the circles though. We should arrange a get together soon Very Happy

I have been doing readings via facebook and email, not much just now and again. Would love to do a lot more though, I feel as though I have been missing out. But I have been doing a lot of ''growing up'' Smile. Learning more about my animals totems and spending time in nature, it's been refreshing.

Nope i'm not in that area anymore thankfully lol, in a lovely little quiet rural place, its perfect. Hope you are well Smile
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime19/6/2012, 7:06 am

How stunning do you look Queeny!! and your Little boy all grown up already!! WoW i remember when he had just turned 2.

Glad you still keeping finger on pulse with readings..
Yes we must get into the chat rooms one time we all can get there..
OOH!! Also we have a remote viewing experiment just about to start up, if you want to participate.. still got to get hold of CelticNOoodle COz i know she love doing RV..
She has just moved back to her New York house.. she must be busy..coz we havent heard from her for a bit... I will email her and see if she is in!!

and you know me, always on the go not having much time to scratch myself!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime19/6/2012, 11:25 pm

Thank you, yes he is growing up so fast!

Yep will look into the remote viewing, have been doing a bit of that, sounds fun Smile
Glad you are well and still busy haha.

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime22/6/2012, 1:28 pm

I dont think the busy part will ever change Queeny!! LOL!!

I just never seem to have enough time in the day for myself!!
its all about family, work and cleaning, cooking , Grandad, oh and washing LOL!!
and then on top of my daytime stuff, Tarot parties, readings and Weddings!!
Cant wait to retire a bit LOL!!

I am looking at getting myself an old caravan.. Stripping the inside out.. leaving the sink and a few cupboards.. Decorating it inside and out.. and make it into an Art Studio and my Bear cave.. time out for me!! I really am looking forwards to the day I get it.. I have Gypsy Caravan Image in my head at the moment!! LOL!!
All that beautiful art work they painted on their wagons..and lovely generous curtains, Rich velvets.. Gold detail... Bliss!!!
A Place to escape!!
Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime22/6/2012, 1:59 pm

Ohhhh that sounds perfect and it seems you are in need of it, You will have to share some pics of it when it's done, sounds awesome! Smile wish I was so busy haha.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime24/6/2012, 7:18 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:
How stunning do you look Queeny!! and your Little boy all grown up already!! WoW i remember when he had just turned 2.

Glad you still keeping finger on pulse with readings..
Yes we must get into the chat rooms one time we all can get there..
OOH!! Also we have a remote viewing experiment just about to start up, if you want to participate.. still got to get hold of CelticNOoodle COz i know she love doing RV..
She has just moved back to her New York house.. she must be busy..coz we havent heard from her for a bit... I will email her and see if she is in!!

and you know me, always on the go not having much time to scratch myself!! lol!

HURRAY!!! cheers

I WANT TO START UP CIRCLES SOON TOO! Mid July or August then???

CAN WE, CAN WE, CAN WE? PULLLLEEEEZZZE???? bounce

(AM I ANNOYING YET? Laughing )

I am also very much interested in the remote viewing experiement. I'm interested in ALL OF IT!! I need it. I'm losing 'my touch'. Razz let me know when, where, ect. I'm going away the first week of July however---so I can't start that till after I get home again.

lol!

also, DB, very cool you are creating a 'bear cave'! Laughing I had to laugh too, how appropriate. A bear cave for DANCING BEAR. Very Happy

I have not been here too much posting. I pop in to read, but it's been nutsy here. my family is acting up again and now they are angry wtih me for NOT coming to visit and NOT coming down to help them. Rolling Eyes Plus, I am in physical therapy now two days a week and generally sore for a day afterwards. Then, I also have my volunteer day at the historical society here.

Last time I was there as you remember, DB, they told me to leave & not come back again that I was not wanted. Apparently they now need help again. they can drive me nuts. I know YOU can relate, DB. Mad

But I AM NOT running anymore. so lets get this RV and Psychic circles back up and running!!!! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime24/6/2012, 7:29 pm

CN.....lmbo!!! alien
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime25/6/2012, 9:04 am

Hey Noodle
Lovely to hear form you.. I suspects you were pretty flat out!!
uhhh!! Family!! LOL!!
Dont you just Love em!! all the dramas that come with them at times is comical..

The first week of July i am out as well.. I have a wedding to perform on Saturday 7th.. and i need my sleep in LOL!

I am all good to go no later than 9pm of any evening.. and 7am in the morning Saturdays only.
We dont have daylight savings here!! I am in Australia on the east coast. so i am EST Australia. Or Brisbane time BNE

How bout the rest of you.. what times are you available.. and we will see if we can try to fit us all in..

here is a world Planner.. I cant seem to find the one i normally use, but i am sure this will do!!

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/meeting-planner.aspx

edited to say i am yapping to Ming at the mo on Facebook.. I will see if she wants to join us too!! drunken
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime26/6/2012, 2:50 am

I am located in New York, USA, so on EST. So, I am 14 hours behind you, DB. Thus, if we meet on 'my time' on a weekday, say like Wednesday at 4pm, it'll be Thursday 6pm for you, DB.

I would not mind a weekday, (Mon-Friday up to 5pm and then again I can from say 7pm-9pm) Saturday and Sundays, I can pretty much make any times, save if we are traveling. early mornings or evenings may be better for me over all, any day of the week. As usual, if I'm traveling, I won't be able to make it of course, but that would be true for anyone.

I am SOOO looking forward to this! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime27/6/2012, 5:06 am

I can make thursday 6pm!! If that suits you CN.. in fact much better than waking early in the morning Smile
Tuesday, wednesday and thursday evenings i have time to myself.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime27/6/2012, 5:25 am

I'm with Noodle! Any afternoon (M-F) till 5 pm would be good also! cheers
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime30/6/2012, 3:13 am

Okay, DB, your Thursday at 6pm would be my Wednesday at midnight. Shocked

er....I better double check that and get back to you. that CAN'T be right, is it??? Razz

lol!

and, btw, queeny, its funny because I still think our granddaughter and your son, look alike--enough to pass as siblings!

However, you and Regan no longer look so much alike--remember how that picture we sent each other a few years ago made me comment that you and Dylan looked like Regan & Kyla? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back :D yay!   I'm back :D yay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back :D yay!
Page 1 of 1