Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

UP and coming march circles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

UP and coming march circles Empty
PostSubject: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime15/3/2009, 8:14 pm

Today in the circle Ming and I discussed how we could get some focus in our readings..
Majority of us are Tarot readers.. If you are not , it doesnt matter..this will still work.

What we need you to do is: Make 23 Blank White cards..to start with,, Now you can make 5 or 6 if you like, if you dont fancy making 23 just yet..that is entirely up to you.
all but one blank card will "represent" the Major arcana in the Tarot..
the one, You will put your box,(either paste, draw or paint) a chest, box or whatever it is you visualise outside your white room before you enter.. the Box that you leave all your worries, stress and long standing thingys in! That Box!! You all visualise it differently, and not all of you visualise a box..

So Now you have a fun excercise to do. With not too much effort before the next circle on Wednesday.. Dont worry if you havent got it all done by wednesday.. Saturdays circle will be fine..

we will let you know what we are going to do with these cards come the circle time..

eventually you can fill in those blank cards if you like.. but to start we would like you to keep them blank.. Very Happy

DAncing Bear alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
ming

Number of posts : 83
Humor : dark & evil !
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 7:53 pm

Have got my homework ready for tonight miss ! study
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 11:04 pm

Good stuff Ming.. I havent had a chance we have been absolutely flat out here, Ming..
gonna use the reverse side of a deck i have for the moment.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime22/3/2009, 6:40 pm

Just wanted to say that yesterdays class was super! I really like the idea of using the white cards--and I was amazed at how well they worked. or at least--I think they worked brilliantly! Very Happy

I'm going to continue working with this and seeing how it works outside the circle also. looking forward to the next circle-which will be Wednesdays circle---and I hope you can be there Dancing Bear too!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime22/3/2009, 11:01 pm

Yes I enjoyed the time I was able to stay in the circle..
Unfortunatly Saturdays circles are going to be tough for me from here on, Football season has started and husband has volunteered as coach.. Suspect
Which means "I" have to do a lot more Rolling Eyes

But getting back to the white card excercise I thought it worked great..
I used the back of a 1jj deck i had..as I was unable to get my cards ready in time..
I have now found a lovely chest to place upon my box card.. and will get my blank deck ready for Wednesdays circle..
With daylight savings.. The circle for me is now 10pm.. which isnt as bad as 11pm.. so i am able to make it..

Unusually though these blank cards were suppose to represent the Major arcana in Tarot.. and yet i had Animals pop into my head.. I think something bigger here is happening for me.
I know i am going through a Major change.. I never thought it was as big as that.. Animals and colour have always played major roles in my divination ever since way back when.. then i switched to Tarot.. and not used Animals and Colour Much since, cept in the visuals of the cards..Like i have salmon in the 5 of cups , Salmon being ancient wisdom..which gives me a key to get someone out of depression or at very least their sad negative state of affairs.. it also can represent them holding onto negative past..so they still play some role.... So for Animals to automatically pop into my head whilst i am concentrating on Tarot.. Says to me a Lot...

I am wondering whether i should use a mixed deck.. both animals and Tarot from here on to read with.. I am going to experiement with this and see how i go.. I have no idea at this stage if it will work.. But in my head it seems to.. LOL!
wish me luck... I have a reading tomorrow with an old client.. I might ask her if she will be ok as guinea pig. LOL!! alien

So not only these blank cards helped in the online circle they have helped in many other ways..
Cool stuff HUH!!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime22/3/2009, 11:04 pm

OOPsie, i was meant to share my chest with you , I found a beautiful one i feel works lovely for me.. here it is..

UP and coming march circles 2006bf10
Back to top Go down
ming

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime23/3/2009, 10:37 pm

oooh nice chest !
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime24/3/2009, 12:28 am

beautiful chest! I'd LOVE to have that one for myself---FOR REAL! Smile

yes, you know, you said in the beginning that the 22 other cards were each to represent major arcana as found in tarot, but as you recall--I also got distinctly minor arcana too. I will always remember VIVIDLY the 4 pentacles I got for Ming. And, today while playing with my Labrynth cards (showing them to my sister), I turned over the 4 of pentacles and was amazed to notice it iwas THE EXACT WAY I SAW IT ON SAT FOR MING! Shocked that was very cool. so, now the sister is so interested in it, she is thinking about buying some index cards too and trying it.

I'm also thinking about using it for general readings for people--just to see how I do. keep us posted, Dancing Bear on how well it works for you. I really, really like this exercise--yet again! Smile i tend to like ALL the exercises you come up with! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime24/3/2009, 1:56 am

I agree nice chest.. I would like it for real too CN..

I am placing it on this picture that will the background

UP and coming march circles F_ston10

I will post the end results when finished.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime24/3/2009, 2:41 am

Bugger just lost my post.. Sad

But anyway.. here is the end result..

UP and coming march circles Chest_10
Back to top Go down
ming

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime24/3/2009, 12:18 pm

Oh it must be great to be able to play about with pics on a computer- thats amazing bounce Actaually I was wondering if we should introduce this as a method of divination on AT, I have IMed you both about it, but if you're not fussed then leave it. I get so annoyed wi some folk on AT -they never seems to pay attention to what is said !! They dive in there and start goin on & on .. I also think that's why some dont come to the circles - they se the word "CIRCLE" and automatically think of a tarot reading circle and arent interested.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime26/3/2009, 6:32 am

At this stage I havent got much time to put into AT as well Ming..
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime28/3/2009, 10:22 pm

I am in the circle all by myself..
I am going to wait another 5 minutes then leave as we have a big trip to make shortly for sons football.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend..
Back to top Go down
ming

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime30/3/2009, 10:11 pm

No Son and girlfriend plus 1 noisy kid and 1 noisier baby all arrived and stayed till late. Announced the wedding and then told me I was doing the favours. Said it's just a small quiet wedding then announced there's 100 people .... affraid
I will be in wed circle IF IT BLOODY KILLS ME ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime31/3/2009, 11:05 am

I'll be in wednesdays circle as well..
Back to top Go down
ming

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime1/4/2009, 12:54 am

flower ME TOO !
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime1/4/2009, 11:03 am

LOL!! It is 6pm here and I am still awake LOL!!
The circle for me is 10pm i think.. Think i better check.. I will try having Nanny nap before it..

Hmmm!! I am making fish n chips for dinner YUM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UP and coming march circles   UP and coming march circles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UP and coming march circles
Page 1 of 1