Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

MPS lottery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
somnium

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-04

MPS lottery Empty
PostSubject: MPS lottery   MPS lottery Icon_minitime9/8/2012, 7:22 am

soooo i learnt a while ago how to move my awareness to different positions. i learnt that i can take on positions of personality. i started to act in my life, to align my normal words to poetry, and blend and select character traights as if life were a stage. i find it absolutely beautiful to be so fluid and dynamic. i showed my doctor my ability and she said i was complete, that i had reached a position of fullness. she said what i had was classified as multiple personalities. which i guess is not to far from the truth except that i willfully align to perform in the manner and position that i intend. i suppose it started with a mentors suggestion to me, of an ability i would watch him perform naturally. he would, to my envy, act as the situation entailed, and whatever role was handed to him he would perform. he said that the spirit guides him, and gives him any awareness he needs to perform his duty. that is the nature of life, and of future, it is a mystery not yet told, completely or at least partially, unknown to us, and yet it comes to us, and unfolds. he said the spirit can perform and accomplish anything. anyways, now i find out my ability is classified as MPS and the government wants to give me money now. they said the entire time i had it i am enntitled to more than a thousand a month. i thought that was pretty cool. i filled out the forms today, cool thing is i can still attend university too, and take my time doing it. so my course load is cut in half if i want, and they still pay for it. who said life never gives a free ride? the MPS i see as a talent and a blessing i could not do without. i have hundreds of positions of awareness and memory and i can selectively align to them. i can even selectively become a position of life i lived at any time in my life. i learnt that time has a perfect memory, and in a way has everything forzen in perfect form. every thought ever had, every sensation, every word spoken, exactly as it happened. in a way it can be like partial time travel even, to flow through the exact courses that one went through previously. the next step for me i took last week, and nearly stepped through to my younger self, the time folded and i saw the moment waver between two places simultainiously. i nearly made the jump into my previous body. i cant wait to expand the process. wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

MPS lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPS lottery   MPS lottery Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 11:44 am

WOW!! Just read this!
MPS Now I understand how you do what you do.
You are so consciously aware of it all happening within your mind and ability to control it.

But you know what? we all have several roles to play in our lives. we all have many facets to our personality that fulfil different roles.
Like Actors I guess. Especially the good ones who place themselves wholly into the character, Meryl Streep comes to mind, Robert Downey Junior, Renee Zellwigger, Johnny Depp, just to name a few.But i am guessing this has nothing to do with what you do LOL!! Obvioulsy i dont understand it as well as you.

But i do get the moments in time, of memory, I can also selectively go back in time to certain memories, feelings etc. But not all of my lifes journey, Just points. I havent even attempted to enter to younger me energy form though. I just take myself back.

So one question I ask of you though, Not understanding,, Are you YOU, all the time you do this. Or are you taking on Characters that are not you but someone you have a memory of Or are all these characters part of you..I hope that made sense?

Your Journey is fasinting, regardless of what the doctor has diagnosed you to have, and to get bonus Money, woohoo!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
somnium

MPS lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPS lottery   MPS lottery Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 11:28 pm

Yes, I am aware of it happening. They are self created characters, seperate from myself, yet still myself. when i take on a new role the previous role becomes inactive, yet still being able to be activated. Some of the roles I have are wizard, vampire, werewolf, actor, shaman,and many others. I can imagine a role and then slide into it, leaving behind the older me. When I slide into a role all of the knowledges become active within that shell. If i take on the role of a sorcerer for example all of the characteristics become active and i move and talk and think within that frame. There is an aspect of myself that remains through the shifts, an aspect I call the silent observer. This aspect SEES what is taking palce, and is very much like the underpinnings of reality itself. The me that is seperate from all the other mes. if that makes sense.. I see that within my attention exists all the positions and roles I have has, and so when i activate my attention i can focs on the time i want to be, and create a type of bridge through time where the energies of that moment ocme into my attention and i begin to shift to that time frame. I have used this attention bridge to strech out to old mythological beings, like a dragon, or the first vampire, or don juan matus, etc, and then the knowledges and thoughts become active within myself, andi becme those people...nearly.

the best part of this position of mps is that i can selectively allign to the characteristics i want to have, for example grace. i can imagine a graceful being, and apply grace into my being.

thank you..
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

MPS lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPS lottery   MPS lottery Icon_minitime6/9/2012, 12:48 am

WoW Again Somnium!
Thanks for sharing a very private side of yourself, and helping me understand.
I do get you! I cant say i do what you do, But i get it!

Can you go about life and NOT activate a character, and just be you? ( so to speak)
Just curious.

Your different journeys with each character I am sure i have met a few of them over the past few years i have known you, is incredible. Your spirituality amongst this has not been lost at all.
You are soft , gentle, Loving , caring, and above all Compassionate towards humans and mother nature.

Do you keep a dream journal Somnium?

DB xxx
Back to top Go down
somnium

MPS lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPS lottery   MPS lottery Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:14 pm

Oh yes, I can definately keep myself through the process. However I am always changing and so the best I can do is to willfully guide these changes. I keep a record of all the beings have been, that way I can shift to older versions of myself, and extract the aspects of myself I wish to keep. For example all the aspects you made mention of me!

I can definately go about life without activating a character. However, whoever I am at the time is still me. It is hard to draw a line between who i am, and who i project myself to be. in a way all of the chatacters i am are all peices of myself, ways of being I have crafted.

Thank you for you compliments, and I agree, you have seen many versions of myself. I am glad that you like who i am.. lol!
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

MPS lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPS lottery   MPS lottery Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 12:03 am

I have to echo DB.

WOW!

Your post also helps me to understand MPS a bit more. I read through your posts and find it fascinating what you are able to do.

I also go back into 'time' as DB can--with my OWN time. I do not think I'm the adult of now going back to when I was a child, but I do go back to those times, remembering certain events that left its mark on me. I 'relive' it again, but this time, when its reliving one of MY memories--I'm more like an outsider looking in and I can 'see' myself at the age of when that memory took place and it's like watching that memory unfold as if I was watching a tv show or movie.

I think a lot of these abilities come down to the persons ability to really get into their subconscious self. if this makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

MPS lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPS lottery   MPS lottery Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 10:13 am

YOu know its funny how this thread is into being,
I actually noticed myself being a different character today, Only for a brief fleeting moment. I had a memory of past that was not nice, so for my mind to be able to cope I took on a persona. As soon as i did it, I was aware. It was a character i had created to best deal with the memories.
I thought to myself WOW.. this must be a small glimpse into what Somnium does.. Maybe the trigger would be different .
I found it quite interesting that i actually do , do this.
If were not for you posting this Somnium I would maybe never been aware that i do , do this to some extent.. Maybe not to the full extent of you, But it blew me away that i do , do it and i was aware.. and it was a conscious switch.

I thought maybe it is my way of coping , and avoiding the extreme emotions that go with the memory. Maybe its my way of being that outsider and not actually relive the moment emotionally. maybe that could be way too painful.. Just thinking out loud here!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MPS lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPS lottery   MPS lottery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MPS lottery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: General Chat-
Jump to: