Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Remote Viewing #3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime24/8/2012, 2:59 pm

Hey everyone,

I have just drawn the next image and placed it in a white envelope, sitting it on my computer desk!

Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lotus padma

lotus padma

Number of posts : 50
Humor : British like Monty Python
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime29/8/2012, 5:52 am

I think it is a pink heart, or pink lips - something roundish, soft and pink coloured...could even be a balloon...
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime30/8/2012, 4:58 am

my first thought was that it was a drawing of a foot or shoe. I didn't really meditate on it, but as soon as I read gypsy's post, that is what came to mind........later-maybe tomorrow, I'll spend some time meditating on it and see if I come up with that again-or something else. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime1/9/2012, 2:32 am

Anyone else???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 10:38 am

Sorry Gypsy Spirit everytime i went to do this... someone would call me and interrupt.. Kids, Phone, Husband Etc etc...
I will try again tonight before you reveal!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 4:01 pm

Hey, no worries.....I'll just be a lady in waiting.....lol! I love you
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 7:44 pm

now that that place is quite and i can focus a bit more....

i sense apples for some reason...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime4/9/2012, 3:35 am

LOL! You wouldnt believe what my head came up with..

A FISH!! LOL!

I saw a line drawing of a fish!

at first i saw a circle being drawn then is morphed into a fish!
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 4:12 am

Okay everyone, it was a dark blue water pitcher......lol! So, I could see where you might pick up something like CN said.....lol! Good going everyone...thank you! cheers

So who's next....this was fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 11:09 am

Fish swim in water LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 2:41 pm

LMBO...DB!! Good point.....too funny! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime6/9/2012, 12:56 am

LOL! I thought it was a good point too Gypsy spirit LOL! jocolor

OK I will go next again! Give me a day to come up with something.

I am going through some health issues at the moment, I need to meditate more , calm my mind and relax my body,
so this afternoon when meditating i will see if i can come up with something.

Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime6/9/2012, 1:11 am

Oh DB....so sorry about the health issues......anything that we can help with?

cheers on the next RV!!

Good Luck!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime6/9/2012, 1:28 am

Just truck loads of any substance that calms the mind LOL!!
ONLy JOking!!
I just need to stress less I think! forget the housework and just concentrate what calms my mind , body and soul.
I get carried away with a clean tidy home, its like an obsession. with 3 little children it is hard to keep tidy, so I stress! and forever on the go!! Trying to be everything for everyone, but myself...Which in turn has caused me some health worries. Funny what stress does!
I Have always been one to advertised the stress less about housework slogan. But i think its been for me all along, I never thought I stressed so much. But I obviously do! So I am going through a re-teaching myself not to stress, slow down and relax the mind , body and soul again... Not so easy at the moment!
But i will do it! I need to if i want to live long and happy!
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:02 am

Well sending you a boat load of hugs! I totally understand the overwhelming feeling associated with life....lol! I try to focus on what is really important at the moment.....and I try to live like the animals think.......focus on eating when it's time to eat, etc....not 3 other things I THINK I should be doing.....lol!

Be well my friend! I love you
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 12:56 pm

Thanks Gypsy Spirit Smile
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:14 pm

Your welcome! butterfly
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:28 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:
Just truck loads of any substance that calms the mind LOL!!
ONLy JOking!!
I just need to stress less I think! forget the housework and just concentrate what calms my mind , body and soul.
I get carried away with a clean tidy home, its like an obsession. with 3 little children it is hard to keep tidy, so I stress! and forever on the go!! Trying to be everything for everyone, but myself...Which in turn has caused me some health worries. Funny what stress does!
I Have always been one to advertised the stress less about housework slogan. But i think its been for me all along, I never thought I stressed so much. But I obviously do! So I am going through a re-teaching myself not to stress, slow down and relax the mind , body and soul again... Not so easy at the moment!
But i will do it! I need to if i want to live long and happy!

Lord, DB, I am the same way. Our dau is grown and out of the house, but I still stress out about the housework, because...well...my husband is like having two or 3 ten year old boys! Rolling Eyes he makes a real mess in here all the time. keeps me busy! Our daughter was messy - but at least in her room, and I could always close the door. My husband leaves a trail behind him everywhere he goes! Shocked

After my back issue, I tried once to move the furniture to vacuum under them, and threw it out again and mess myself up big time again. After that, I decided that dust bunnies under the furniture can stay there and mulitply like bunnies do! I'll get to them when I have someone around to move my furniture and in the meantime, name them and be done w/it. Yeah, I may be going crazy--stir crazy. but, one thing I'm learning DB is that the housework WILL wait for you. So do your best to get over stressing out on it. Its not worth your health. Especially when you have 3 children in the household, a dog, a husband and a few other animals to boot! Laughing I never could understand how you had so much energy to keep up with all you do! You don't though. so slow down and relax! The kids will be okay. the husband will be okay and the pets will be okay. YOU need to sit down and relax so you will also be okay!

got it?

Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:29 pm

Gypsy Spirit wrote:
Well sending you a boat load of hugs! I totally understand the overwhelming feeling associated with life....lol! I try to focus on what is really important at the moment.....and I try to live like the animals think.......focus on eating when it's time to eat, etc....not 3 other things I THINK I should be doing.....lol!

Be well my friend! I love you

Laughing I love this, Gypsy! "focus on what is realy important at teh moment & I try to live like the animals thing...focus on eating when it's time to eat, ....."

that gave me a good chuckle. But, it is a good way to be.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:02 pm

Glad to help you receive a chuckle CN.....tee hee! Wink AND DB, I also agree with what CN said too.....GOT IT? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remote Viewing #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing #3   Remote Viewing #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remote Viewing #3
Page 1 of 1