Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

My Passion for Bears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

My Passion for Bears Empty
PostSubject: My Passion for Bears   My Passion for Bears Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:29 pm

As You all Know i have a Passion for Bears, one that started when i was very little, and hasnt stopped..
I am also a voice for Animals Australia, WSPA, Care 2 Being a Voice for the Voiceless.

I am always posting up the horrors of mankind and what they do to our innocent babies.
But i will not do that here, as it doesnt really serve my spirituality well, I really do struggle to keep the peace within, when i am on a rampage to make an animal cruelty issue viral.
What i will do here is post up Our triumphs, Our rescues, the happier stories that come out of all of the members hard work to save these babies.

and here is one story about Two Bears that were being used in Pakistan for Bear baiting to earn money to support families.
In exchange for an income these Bears have been handed over to a sanctuary to live out their days in freedom and peace.

You have 5-6 year old Robin and Yarrow, Both these Beautiful Asiatic Black Bears have been extensively used in Bear Baiting, by their owners, their nose rings are now gone, all chains on their legs gone and all their wounds tended to. they are recovering, when healthy enough they will live out the rest of their lives in Bear sanctuary , with only kindness, and caring.. I Love these stories.

http://www.wspa.org.au/latestnews/2012/Two-more-bears-rescued-in-Pakistan.aspx

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: My Passion for Bears   My Passion for Bears Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:10 pm

OMG! Sad

I have never heard of bear bating before, DB. That link made me cry thinking of how cruel and terrible those lovely bears were treated! and, that is only 2 bears, while I'm sure there is much more then that.

It was also good to read how they were able to save both Robin and Yarrow from such a life of horror. I am also an animal activist. I cannot stand to see animals treated so terribly. Thank you for the story and their link. I am going to make a donation from the tarot card readings I get to help them continue to save these Bears.

If you have anymore of these stories, do share them here with us. This type of story is something that should be shared with everyone.

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: My Passion for Bears   My Passion for Bears Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:53 am

I Will CN I am daily receiving oodles of emails from the animal axtivist places I support. At least once a week we come accross a wonderful story, which makes our hard efforts worth it all.
The real heroes are the ones who dedicate their lives, and time, out in the field.. the Photographers job would be the hardest finding out these autrocities and can do nothing until they bring their evidence into the public and the law's attention.
It is a heartbreaking job for them.
So these triumphs that we have are so special. It is a little babies life spared and saved..
we may not be able to save them all, but we make all the difference to the ones we can.

I will definitley keep posting up these stories CN I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Passion for Bears   My Passion for Bears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Passion for Bears
Page 1 of 1