Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

New Kid on the Block

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
empathy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-11-04

New Kid on the Block Empty
PostSubject: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:36 am

[b]Stopping by to say hello
Nice forum, looking forward to reading more
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 4:07 pm

Welcome to Psychic Whispers, Empath. I hope you continue to come by and share a bit of yourself with us all. Are you an empath by chance? If so, I share that with you, as I am an empath.

We have some interesting topics for you to look over here and hopefully add to. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime5/11/2012, 8:24 am

Welcome to the forum empathy sunny
the more the merrier jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
empathy

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime6/11/2012, 1:48 am

celticnoodle wrote:
Welcome to Psychic Whispers. Are you an empath by chance?

Thank you and yes
Looking forward to being here, reading the posts.
Back to top Go down
empathy

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime6/11/2012, 1:49 am

Dancing Bear wrote:
Welcome to the forum empathy

Thank you
Back to top Go down
empathy

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime6/11/2012, 4:02 am

Being Empathic for me has had its ups and downs. I am really just recently beginning to embrace this gift, even though at times I do feel it to be a curse. There are times when I can not go into public because of all the negative charges in the air around me. I have been in counseling for well over 12 years, seeing various counselors yet never getting anywhere with them. My last counselor at one visit, put down her pencil and pad of paper, got up gently and came and sat beside me. Told me.... "what I am about to say could get me fired, but because I live outside of the box, I am going to ask you something. Do you by chance think that what you have been going through for all of these years, could mean that you have gifts that you do not know how to control"? I asked her to emphasize, in which she did, and she also asked me to go on a weekend retreat in an area that is somewhat close to my home.

That was my last session with this lady as she moved on to bigger and better nut cases. I am saddened that she is no longer available to me. But I do know that she was placed in my path at the perfect time.

will write more later........
Back to top Go down
empathy

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime20/5/2013, 8:49 am

[b]I'mmmmmmmmmm back. Laughing
Going to take me a bit to get caught up in the new forum posts since my last visit.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime20/5/2013, 4:10 pm

Welcome back, empathy. Glad you came back and hope you stay around more now. Very Happy

I wonder, how was that weekend retreat you were advised to go on? did you go? Have you found a way to control your gifts more?

I am re-reading a book that I always loved and have often advised to others who are interested in developing psychic gifts. I've had this book for years, and I do recall when I first bought it, I read it through. then put it on the shelf and it only came off again when I wanted to re-read a specific one, or with thoughts to re-read it through again, but never quite doing so. Often times I even skipped chapters as I thought wrongly, "OH, I know how to do that! no need to re-read that chapter!"

Well, recently, I began to re-read the whole book. I'm nearly done and if I can keep at it the way I have been doing so, I should be done by the end of May.

The book is titled "You Are Psychic" by Debra Lynne Katz. I only bring it up here because she does touch on grounding and self energizing techniques that I think will be of great help to you!

I am also an empath, but I've learned how to ground myself well and I also am able to energize myself and others too. I didn't really get that (I don't think) from this particular book, but I do like what she says in this book about doing this too. I plan to try her ideas as well.

I think Ms. Katz is brilliant at any cost. It may be worth your while to invest in this book, but meanwhile, if you are interested, I would be willing to share some of her ideas with you on here about these techniques so you can get a taste of it.

My sister, who is also an empath and works in the health field does not ground herself or protect herself. She is often dragging by the end of hte day from all the 'garbage' she picks up from others. Grounding and protecting yourself is very important! YOu'll feel so much better. So, if you want some ideas, let me know.

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime20/5/2013, 6:19 pm

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
flower Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid on the Block   New Kid on the Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kid on the Block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: General Chat-