Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Wild Unknown Tarot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Wild Unknown Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Wild Unknown Tarot   Wild Unknown Tarot Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 1:45 am

I have ordered this deck and should (hopefully!) get it by this coming Monday. I heard about this deck through 2 friends of mine, one who already had it in their hands and the other who is saving up to purchase it. I finally took a look at it for myself and fell in love!

This deck just knocks me for a loop! There is something about it that seems to draw one into its magic. Take a look at some of these sites and see them for yourself. I can't wait to get this deck and try it out!

https://2img.net/h/i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...ws3/df77-1.jpg

http://www.thewildunknown.com/

http://www.thewildunknown.com/collections/tarot/products/tarot-deck

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Wild Unknown Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Unknown Tarot   Wild Unknown Tarot Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 5:38 pm

pretty cool deck...kinda expensive tho pale

be a good deck for 'dark' readings....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
celticnoodle
Admin

Wild Unknown Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Unknown Tarot   Wild Unknown Tarot Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 11:38 pm

Yes, it was expensive. I received it in the mail today, and I have to say I'm not as thrilled with it as I had thought I would be. But, perhaps I will bond with it after I play with it a bit.

For the amount it cost, I find the card stock quality rather cardboardy and not very nice. It may just be me, because on the other website I belong to everyone is raving about the quality of the card stock. Rolling Eyes

At any rate, I have not yet begun to play with it because I was counting it to make sure all the cards were there then had to cook dinner. NOW dinner is over and cleaned up and so off to play!

I will continue to update here what I think about the cards and do my best to add pictures myself too. Just glad I'm not like many of my friends in tarot and that I only purchased one deck. I'm not hard on things and while everyone is telling me I should buy two decks, I'm so relieved I didn't. I wanted to wait and see how I liked it before considering that--and since I've never done that before with a deck, no need to start it now!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Wild Unknown Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Unknown Tarot   Wild Unknown Tarot Icon_minitime12/11/2012, 5:20 am

I only ever buy one deck and then if i like it then i buy another. later!! LOL!

I do like those card images CN.. I love the animals and the 3 of swords looked interesting, all bound with red string.. you could extend the heartbreak key word, to something similar to eight of swords, being bound.
or all tied in knots LOL!
Bleeding heart, immediately i thought a lovers triangle though!! which always ends in heart break for someone.
Is the Owl the Hermit?
What does the Jaguar represent?

I am drawn to the images CN.. I will wait and see what your analysis is on the deck first LOL!! Cant wait!

Card stock is also important to me too CN.. Is it stiff like cardboard?

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Wild Unknown Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Unknown Tarot   Wild Unknown Tarot Icon_minitime12/11/2012, 4:53 pm

I'm going to try to take pictures of the cards later and post here DB. I will tell you that the hermit is actually a turtle and he has a lantern- lit and on his shell--at the top. I think it is perfect! Especially as the turtle has retreated into his shell. How perfect for the hermit? Smile

The hanged man is another card that was very clever. It is a bat hanging and he has his wings wrapped around him. How appropriate!

the magician is what you see as the jaguar, and I think that is also very appropriate! The high priestess is a tiger.

these cards are really very cool. I've already done a few readings for myself and one for a friend--and each reading seemed to be quite accurate, DB. and, more hten that--but they are very blunt! no sugar coating with this deck.

Yes, the 3 of swords is another good one. that ribbon of red and at the bottom of the swords--the blade portion, it drips like it is blood. such a great symbolism to use for this card. Yes, it is as you say--a card that just speaks of heart ache. the bleeding heart. generally as within a love triangle, but not necessarily so, of course! But definitely one where someone has gone through a terrible heart wrenching experience, to be sure!

stay tuned! (and especially as I tend to have an awful time with posting pictures here! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Wild Unknown Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Unknown Tarot   Wild Unknown Tarot Icon_minitime13/11/2012, 6:31 am

YOu can email me the pictures and i will post them up for you if you like... and being an Admin too you can edit the posts,, which means.. You can go into the posts i do and write what you want associated with the images i post! ..

Now should i have told you that LOL!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Sponsored content

Wild Unknown Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Unknown Tarot   Wild Unknown Tarot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Unknown Tarot
Page 1 of 1