Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

DNA Testing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-05-07

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime25/12/2012, 3:45 am

Hubby and I are so excited we just today sent our saliva samples into www.23andme.com to have our DNA history done! I CAN'T WAIT.....lol!

It gives you all kinds of information and it was only $99.00, plus shipping a piece....very excellent price! Our X-mas gift to each other!

Has anyone else had this done before?

santa
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime2/1/2013, 4:34 am

No never done it before , but i have seen a program on it.. and it is so fascinating..
I will be really curious to see how yours turns out.

I would love to know mine now LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
somnium

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-04

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime2/1/2013, 7:01 pm

cool, I am interested in what type of information is uncovered in the process. I did a lot of 'secret' research, lol, regarding DNA encoding. we actually found a process of splitting and merging DNA. we got so in depth that we were actually activating and deactivating select DNA alignments. if ever we found any type of interesting characteristic we would simply highlight it and project the pattern as a light frequency and see the pattern it physically takes. this testing went so far as to highlight advanced patterns such as a doppleganger. interestingly a doppleganger can copy any configuration, selectively. the most astounding realisation is that people have the ability already, and simply have not explored it. For awhile I would think of a person with my attention, and gaze into a mirror seeing the reflection of the person i was thinking of. interestingly the aspects of their personality are also in record, and so when highlighting another person their traights and their quirks become active. I see this part of creation as a record of conscious awareness that exists in light, and naturally as a physical representation of the 'light map'. our scientific studies unlocked what we call a 'mirror neuron' which is responsible for the alignment of conscious awareness, including alternate personalities/beings. an interesting question arose during the course of studying a transformative dna sequence, which asks can we really record a dna sequence that is actively in motion, changing? curioously enough we found both, a record of any and every change, and a completely new slate, free of past alignment. when one pins a mirror from your inner self, to your body in motion, one can 'mirrorize' any effect, actively, to your being. one of the most astounding findings of DNA, in my opinion, is the potential of the unformed, or the unformed future, in which a stem cell aligns to. with the proper cueing system a stem cell can take, and be quided to any growth pattern imaginable. all that is needed is a pattern that exists within the cue. in my studies the cue is merely a projected inner state of vision, that ofcourse is coupled to an immence record of conscious states. powerfully enough the DNA sequencing, in my view and experience is still subject to our choices, and the knowledge we pocess in the moment we are mapping. can you believe that as we evolve in our awareness, so does what we find within the codes of dna, in synchronicity, showing us what we are, and what we are becoming.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 5:18 pm

DB, our samples are at the lab now.....woo hoo!!! Should be in another week and we hopefully will know! cheers

Hey DB, do you know why I can't access other's profiles on here? Was just wondering! Thank YOU!!! Party

somnium, have you read the book *Slave Species of god* by Michael Tellinger? He also has a second book out and we should be receiving it on Monday. He talks a lot about DNA, and what it sounds like your speaking about is what most peeps (scientist) call Junk DNA. The peeps have included it in the talking just in case it does or means something.....LOL! Guess you could fill them in..... Wink

This also really fascinates me too! Amazing what you have/did do with DNA encoding.....I wish I knew so much more and could active the rest of my brain and DNA.....Total AWESOME!!!! To me, we have our ET mindset (light) and that is what I want to activate and live my life through.

Gosh, somnium, you have experienced so much.....I don't know how you do everything, but I would sure like to do that...... Skull butterfly

I'll post some of our finding on here!!! Alien 2
Back to top Go down
somnium

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime6/1/2013, 6:40 pm

Thank you GypsySpirit! Well the first step to activating DNA, is simply to realise that you can. It starts when you have realisations outside of yourself, beyond your current thinking style, or your average synaptic responces. Personally i realised that realisations can come from creation itself, or even from a record of existence. In fact the body of information you are alligning to can be attracted to you, just imagine to yourself that your mind can become open and recieving. There is a aspect of your mind that sends and recieves signals and this area of the mind can channel the information you intend. Simply spend some time thinking about the beyond, or the areas you wish to experience. Awareness is like the breath of life as you ponder and wonder, information starts to fall into place. Conscious awareness, or rather the thoughts we have can be envisioned, or intended. When you intend informantion to yourself, a ley line is set into motion. It is up to you to set this line, and to care for it, shape it to the effects you desire. remember when you are learning something new, to not only imagine the possibility but think of it actively, apply it to yourself. Existence is not only for others, it exists everywhere and extends to anything imaginable. A huge aspect of our lives is often neglected and that is our choices. Choice is like a will muscle, and can be shaped and flexed to work for yourself. If your mind says you can not do it, then counteract the conditioning of your minds responce with something new, powerful, helpful, to your situation. Believe it or not the mind plays a huge role in the potential of YOUR growth.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime14/1/2013, 2:30 pm

Gypsy Spirit I blocked all members being able to look at everyone's profiles as we had a few spammers becoming members logging in and sifting through the forum including profile information, in the early days, and security/ privacy was a concern..I haven't even thought about changing it back.

P.S have you got your results back yet????
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Gypsy Spirit

Gypsy Spirit

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime14/1/2013, 2:58 pm

Oh, that's no problem Dancing Bear.....I completely understand! Thank you! butterfly
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime15/1/2013, 4:16 am

somnium, what you posted is extremely interesting! So, if I am reading all this correctly and if my wee little brain is processing things properly, does this mean that we CAN and do have the ability to change things about ourselves, such as healing ourselves - just by concentrating on it completely?

Or am I totally out in left field?

I've read many books who say that we can do this for most any ailment--and some that would surprise a great many people, and I do believe in it myself. But, if I am reading what you wrote correctly--that is PROOF of it!

so cool!!! Cool

really makes one think, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
somnium

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime15/1/2013, 5:40 pm

celticnoodle wrote:
somnium, what you posted is extremely interesting! So, if I am reading all this correctly and if my wee little brain is processing things properly, does this mean that we CAN and do have the ability to change things about ourselves, such as healing ourselves - just by concentrating on it completely?

Or am I totally out in left field?

I've read many books who say that we can do this for most any ailment--and some that would surprise a great many people, and I do believe in it myself. But, if I am reading what you wrote correctly--that is PROOF of it!

so cool!!! Cool

really makes one think, doesn't it?

YES!! You can change yourself... with your mind or vision. I do it often! It takes some practice but it gets easier and easier. I always try to tell people about my discoveries as they are life saving techniques. The problem is usually trying to convince someone.. lol.

For visual manipulation I recommend using a mirror. There is a position of the mind's observation that i call fluid perception. when gazing in the mirror i practice listening to what comes into mind while gazing, then i practice changing what my mind is emitting. In the position of fluidity my face will change as i change my thoughts, at first subtly, then progressivlely more drastic. One thing to cast, or to realise is that the moment, or the world is active right now. meaning that any change or any 'impossibilty' is possible right now! whatever effect you start to build in your mind becomes a projection, or an algorythem (i isolate them and practioce them). It is not enough for myself to simply say in my mind "i am growing younger" (usually it takes longer) but instead imagine the effect taking place. For example I look at a wrinkle and envision the wrinkle turning into healthy skin, and simply vanishing. Any thoughts or observations you do not like about yourself isolate them in your mind and change them. For example is your skin looks aged attempt isolate it and project the change. At this point you will be building the link from your mind to your body.

It becomes possible to write yourself, or cast yourself also from your position of knowledge. knowledge can be applied to your body, for example "i look like crap when I wake up". now you do!! counteract these thoughts! and say anything else that will counteract, remove, or exchange any harmful knowledges to your body. choice is powerful but sometimes it can take a little work to change existing patterns. once my body was burned perceptually by some negative entities and it took me two weeks to a month to remove the severely burned skin pattern i was casting. now i am working again at small things like vitality and skin complexion. I have one thought that transforms my skin into a glow, or radiance, completely removing my surface skin and exchanging it for a simple glow. i also change my eyes alot to different colours and animals. star light and fire often glow in my eyes.

one of the most powerful realisation to make when practicing is that your mind becomes active. any thought you cast will start to take form here, and all it takes to start the activity is to first realise it is possibile, imagine it, and then practice. sometimes i have to deactivate myself, my burnt skin was a good example. i dont worry if i cast a negative pattern anymore, i just recast or realise that it will fade away, orrrr i just change it to a positive thought! the mind really is extremely powerful, when shaped that way.

since i want to help you build an idea at what to do i will give another example. I realised one day that within our face, or our perception, and within realilty itself exists a record of all the ages and times we have had. when i realised this there was within my face a multiple cast of different ages. since i had realised that awareness casts perception, and that knowledge casts perception it create the image of multiple past mes into the mirror. i then thought of the images disappearing and remaining to one younger version of myself and it became me as i was, and one image of me younger. as i looked at myself younger i became the younger version, and as i looked at the older one, i became that one. like a phase shift.

the biggest part here is the activity, or fluid activity, and the knowledge. once someone starts to gather the knowledgem an idea forms, or starts to. it is this idea, and this knowledge that must be formed into the mind. once this takes place the road starts to unfold. no longer are you captive to old age, and as someone starts to say something like 'cant escape the fact we are aging", the new idea will start to kick into gear. protacting yourself. in my view, the one i hold now, i see that it is all our choices.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime16/1/2013, 5:29 am

somnium wrote:

YES!! You can change yourself... with your mind or vision. I do it often! It takes some practice but it gets easier and easier. I always try to tell people about my discoveries as they are life saving techniques. The problem is usually trying to convince someone.. lol.

well, I know it is possible as well, tbh. I have always had this uncanny ability to get things to occur using this sort of thing. I was well known as a teenager in High School by my sibs and my friends for getting things of this nature - not so much as healings, but 'more important' things of the time, such as getting a particular boy to ask them to the dance.

they'd all give me their 'want list' and I'd spend time meditating on it, envisioning it and seeing it happen in my mind. then, it would come to be. Cool I made sure it was not too well known though, and my friends agreed. no one wnated the competition in on it and I also knew I could only handle so many requests. Laughing

Quote :

For visual manipulation I recommend using a mirror. There is a position of the mind's observation that i call fluid perception. when gazing in the mirror i practice listening to what comes into mind while gazing, then i practice changing what my mind is emitting. In the position of fluidity my face will change as i change my thoughts, at first subtly, then progressivlely more drastic. One thing to cast, or to realise is that the moment, or the world is active right now. meaning that any change or any 'impossibilty' is possible right now! whatever effect you start to build in your mind becomes a projection, or an algorythem (i isolate them and practioce them). It is not enough for myself to simply say in my mind "i am growing younger" (usually it takes longer) but instead imagine the effect taking place. For example I look at a wrinkle and envision the wrinkle turning into healthy skin, and simply vanishing. Any thoughts or observations you do not like about yourself isolate them in your mind and change them. For example is your skin looks aged attempt isolate it and project the change. At this point you will be building the link from your mind to your body.
yes, this is pretty much how I do it, but w/o the mirror. I always just envision it inmy mind.

Quote :

It becomes possible to write yourself, or cast yourself also from your position of knowledge. knowledge can be applied to your body, for example "i look like crap when I wake up". now you do!! counteract these thoughts! and say anything else that will counteract, remove, or exchange any harmful knowledges to your body. choice is powerful but sometimes it can take a little work to change existing patterns. once my body was burned perceptually by some negative entities and it took me two weeks to a month to remove the severely burned skin pattern i was casting. now i am working again at small things like vitality and skin complexion. I have one thought that transforms my skin into a glow, or radiance, completely removing my surface skin and exchanging it for a simple glow. i also change my eyes alot to different colours and animals. star light and fire often glow in my eyes.
*duh*! I never thought of using this method to do away with my age spots I'm getting. Surprised GREAT IDEA!!! I really do no thave any wrinkles yet though. TG.

Quote :

one of the most powerful realisation to make when practicing is that your mind becomes active. any thought you cast will start to take form here, and all it takes to start the activity is to first realise it is possibile, imagine it, and then practice. sometimes i have to deactivate myself, my burnt skin was a good example. i dont worry if i cast a negative pattern anymore, i just recast or realise that it will fade away, orrrr i just change it to a positive thought! the mind really is extremely powerful, when shaped that way.
yes, tomorrow I will start with my age spots! Laughing yes, I am vain. but what the hell.

Quote :

since i want to help you build an idea at what to do i will give another example. I realised one day that within our face, or our perception, and within realilty itself exists a record of all the ages and times we have had. when i realised this there was within my face a multiple cast of different ages. since i had realised that awareness casts perception, and that knowledge casts perception it create the image of multiple past mes into the mirror. i then thought of the images disappearing and remaining to one younger version of myself and it became me as i was, and one image of me younger. as i looked at myself younger i became the younger version, and as i looked at the older one, i became that one. like a phase shift.
oooh, good idea! envision me at a younger age. yes!

Quote :

the biggest part here is the activity, or fluid activity, and the knowledge. once someone starts to gather the knowledgem an idea forms, or starts to. it is this idea, and this knowledge that must be formed into the mind. once this takes place the road starts to unfold. no longer are you captive to old age, and as someone starts to say something like 'cant escape the fact we are aging", the new idea will start to kick into gear. protacting yourself. in my view, the one i hold now, i see that it is all our choices.
thnx som again. I'll keep ya posted! we may have discovered a new age remover remedy! Cool
Back to top Go down
somnium

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime16/1/2013, 5:31 pm

Best of luck to you, I hope your age spots fade into nothingness!

Btw, I did have great success at changing other people too. I used a different technique but the people I practiced on aged 10 years younger on average. Problem was the doppleganger spell kept getting in the way. \i would have normal people changing into similair versions of other people I know. lol.

Once I was walking to the store and realised I was in a fluid state and realised \i was able to shapeshift. I aligned my inner self and felt myself growing younger, but it was different because i felt myself shrink to a younger age. I got a bad thought then and started to melt lol.

i don';t know if i posted this here or not, but also another time I realised that I had help and made a command to shape into a dragon. I knew no dragons existed in this reality so I commanded a past retreaival spell so i could aquire all the sensations of being a dragon. Two days later i had the insight that if i walked across the street |i would change into a dragon. I was very active and very fluid, and so I tried. All I did was walk across the road and boom I felt my entire body shift into a dragon with all its sensations. I only spent a few secaonds as a dragon though, as I was very startled by the process, and kinda scared myself back into normal form. It is great to realise that help is there!
Back to top Go down
kshultz06082

kshultz06082

Aquarius Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-09-05

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 7:57 pm

What ever came of the DNA testing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DNA Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing   DNA Testing Icon_minitime