Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Dr Brian Weiss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Dr Brian Weiss   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime19/3/2013, 4:18 am

I dont know if you know this man.
He wrote a Book called "Many Lives Many Masters"
He was a sceptic in the likes of reincarnation, Being a science man.
Until one day he stumbled across a certain patient.
His book recalls the hypnotic regression sessions with this patient.
His research on the information his patient gave him and his realisation that Reincarnation is a huge possibility. If not a factual part of our experience as a spiritual being.
I obviously cannot post up his entire book here, Copyright laws and all LOL!!
But his book is still available in Amazon, and Book Depository.

But Here I will Post up some YouTube Interviews with Dr Brian Weiss
About various books he has written and his view on reincarnation.
I know many of you believe reincarnations to be part of the natural cycle of the souls journey.
So I hope that these Videos will be interesting for you to watch..

This next one is one video of 12.. I will not post all 12 videos up.. Just google "Same Soul Many Bodies" in the Youtube area and all 12 should come up for you.

Here is a debate.. With James Randi.. Who also mentions John Edward.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Brian Weiss   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime19/3/2013, 6:09 pm

I love Dr. Brian Weiss! I have the book you mentioned, and I have a few others. There are some I do not own - YET.

The others I have are:

Through Time Into Healing

Messages from the Masters

I would LOVE to buy "Same Soul, Many Bodies". I should order it and will look to see if it is available for my Nook book.

I'm watching the vid links you've provided, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Brian Weiss   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime19/3/2013, 7:01 pm

love Dr.Weiss....very wise man...

got a collection of his books and CD's in past lives regression stuff...
read the books, but been lazy about the CD's Embarassed

got his page in my facebook 'likes'....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Brian Weiss   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime19/3/2013, 7:06 pm

btw, i saw part of the debate with un-amazing randy...

want to smack him....he's always trying to debunk everyone....

why doesn't he try to debunk the GOP instead Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Brian Weiss   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime21/3/2013, 11:39 am

I Liked his books too. I dont have them, I borrowed them from the library.
I especially liked, Many Lives Many Masters.
for me It really drives home to me that Guides are not just a possibility they are a factual part of my existence.
I am forever talking to them especially when i am not quite sure, With my beliefs and how things work, I deduct and sometimes i need a confirmation from them.. They always find a way to confirm or debunk.
Most of the time instantly.
When i first started off communicating with spirit my guides were the first people i connected to..I use to question my sanity and whether i was making it all up.. Brian weiss made me realise all of the signs and communications was in fact proof,. I wasnt insane nor making it all up.
It also confirms that not all my memories are ancestral.
I have memories that are definitely not ancestrally passed on.
I have an absolute passion towards France, the French, especially the Impressionist Art Movements and Monte Marte region Moulin rouge especially. I have a fleur de Lis tattoo.. I am learning to speak fluent french and have never ever been, and yet know it!!
My House is covered with paintings of the impressionist movement, Renoir, Monet, Manet, Toulouse Lautrec, Sisley, Morisot. ( these are not from the actual artists, I couldnt afford them.. I became the artist and painted them all myself ) and paintings from unknown French artists at the turn of the century ( which i could afford), framed and hung on the wall. I Love Landscapes and portraits alike. I am massive Fan..
I also have French bloodline from my Fathers side. Which was found out well and truly after I already had an obsession.
Its like that feeling that you are strongly drawn to a place and have no idea why, it runs deep.
I will be going next year with family, It is going to be extremely interesting to see what memories surface.
I have flashes of memory I have people faces in my minds eye i know , I dream of France as if I have actually been.. I know the roads, I know the language. I have always been drawn strongly. Especially the Bohemian Industrial revolution area.. I started learning French, from a man named Michel Thomas, Only to discover he was part of the French Resistance.
Very interesting man, and i would have loved to have met him in person. Unfortunately he is passed on now, But i am glad his teachings are forever burnt into Cds..

Unfortunately there is absolutely no-one here where i live that is able or even does past life regression..
I Wish.. I definitely would be there in a nano second.

I Like Brian Weiss because he researches his work, and put logic to it as well. And he is not one to take on this belief if he didnt have proof enough for him to believe.

I truly believe i have had more than one incarnation in France..By my flashes and dreams, and research on the history of France..I think about 3.. 1400's, Late 1500's, and Late 1800's
My Great Great Grandmother was in France with the French Revolution.. and was forced to flee. 1700's

Back to top Go down
egozen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-05-06

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Brian Weiss workshop   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 4:36 pm

Hi all! Smile
Does someone know anything about the workshops held by Brian Weiss? Because I found a seminar in Rome that seems really interesting and I was thinking wether to go to this one!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Brian Weiss   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 6:32 pm

egozen wrote:
Hi all! Smile
Does someone know anything about the workshops held by Brian Weiss? Because I found a seminar in Rome that seems really interesting and I was thinking wether to go to this one!

he's on facebook....check his page... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Brian Weiss   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime8/5/2013, 12:07 pm

Welcome to the forum firstly Egozen :-)

If you are able to go to one of his seminars Egozen, Most definately I would go.
It would be interesting to see one, I Love his work, it really is fascinating the concept of reincarnation. And to listen to what he has discovered with his regressions and to be able to work out for yourself first hand, whether it is all a load of bollocks or not, is a chance not to be missed.

Love to hear your view on the seminar if you go!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr Brian Weiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Brian Weiss   Dr Brian Weiss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr Brian Weiss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Anything of Interest-
Jump to: