Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Another Newbie here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaivalya

kaivalya

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Another Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Another Newbie here   Another Newbie here Icon_minitime19/2/2009, 1:18 pm

Hi eveyone flower Just thought I would introduce myself before I started posting. Friend of mine hooked me up with this forum. I live in Brissy and have been developing psychically since I was in my early teens (although I did not realise it then - too self absorbed!). I am now in my thirties and am wanting to follow my calling. I think that being in touch with others that can share similar experiences and a greater understanding of life will help me to get past the fear that I have been carrying with me for a while. I was fortunate to have been involved with a circle for many years but have been going it solo for a while now, so am hoping to make some new friends and prehaps teachers here.

Be blessed
Kai
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie here   Another Newbie here Icon_minitime20/2/2009, 5:08 am

Welcome, Kai!

You'll have to join in on our psychic circles here then! We hold htem on Wednesdays and Saturdays. great fun! Dancing Bear has been wonderful with the exercises she brings to us. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and sharing experiences.

Not sure where Brissy is? I'm in the US--NY to be precise. I have had psychic experiences off and on pretty much all my life, but for a long time turned it off. it's only recently that I've started developing my abilities and gaining some control of them and wanting to use them. Dancing Bear has been a tremendous help and role model for me, I must say! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
kaivalya

kaivalya

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie here   Another Newbie here Icon_minitime20/2/2009, 10:51 am

[i]Hi Celticnoodle,

Thanks for the warm welcome!. Brisbane is in Queensland Australia. Can't wait to come to circle actually should be good fun. I am finding that there are alot of people around who are now wanting to turn themselves on and develop what their gifts, I feel it is a sign of the times really, things are a changing. I am sure we are going to do alot of sharing, I get a really nice feeling from this forum, something I found others to be lacking in. Be great to get to know you also!

Kai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

Pisces Number of posts : 30
Humor : I'm just full of it!
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie here   Another Newbie here Icon_minitime25/2/2009, 10:25 pm

Hello & Welcome, kaivalya!

It's nice to have you here, am looking forward to learning from you as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/Sara_Valor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie here   Another Newbie here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Newbie here
Page 1 of 1