Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

not so 'new' a newbie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

not so 'new' a newbie Empty
PostSubject: not so 'new' a newbie   not so 'new' a newbie Icon_minitime19/3/2009, 6:01 pm

I decided to keep on trying to post in here, though now, I am not a 'newbie'.

Many of you know me from AT, and I'm thrilled to be a part of this new site that Dancing Bear is starting.

I've tried countless times to enter my 'newbie message' here on this thread, but for some reason I can never post it! it just won't show up! I post on other threads andhave no problems at all. here on this thread though for some reason, never shows up.

So, it's becoming a game between me and this thread. so far the thread is winning. so, let me tell you a little bit about myself, which many here again, already know about me.

I am very interested in all things relating to divination. I met Dancing Bear on AT and at psychic circles. She has helped me tremendously with developing my psychic abilities, and now she has even asked me to help her with the psychic circles! Cool a great honor for me! I've never done anything like that before, and though it really is rather simple, especially since the circles has many 'seasoned' psychics there already to lend a helping hand.

I have just begun to give medium readings, and have learned alot from actually doing them too. I am an empath, and have had experiences with astral traveling, remote viewing and am clairaudient, clairvoyant, clairsentient, clairalient, and have had experience with claircognizance and clairgustance too. Now, I am hoping to learn how to handle all these abilities, as they tend to come and go at THEIR will and not always mine.

The circles Dancing Bear has initiated are the hightlight of my week--though I rarely get to the Saturday circle. So, I 'manage' the Wed. circle for Dancing Bear and have learned alot through the others who have gone there as well.

I also enjoy doing tarot and oracle readings and psychometry too, but rarely get the opportunity for psychometry, unfortunately. I've tried working with crystal balls, and tea leaf reading too--but not with the great results of my tarot, oracle and psychic medium readings. so these are my favorite 3.

I am happy to be a part of this new site here, and to grow with it, and look forward to learning and sharing with everyone here! Congratulations to Dancing Bear for getting this going--no small feat, I know, and I wish her continued luck, peace, happiness and wealth!

see ya'll 'round the board!
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: not so 'new' a newbie   not so 'new' a newbie Icon_minitime19/3/2009, 6:02 pm

Shocked

OMG!!!!

IT POSTED!!!! Laughing
cheers
Cool
Back to top Go down
ming

Number of posts : 83
Humor : dark & evil !
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: not so 'new' a newbie   not so 'new' a newbie Icon_minitime20/3/2009, 9:59 pm

lol! HI CN !! YES IT POSTED ! And I am in total awe of anybody who can type and spell all those BIG WORDS ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: not so 'new' a newbie   not so 'new' a newbie Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 7:40 pm

Laughing Thank you ming! I've worked many years in offices where I had to type letters to customers and such--so after awhile it becomes second nature to sounding words out properly. geek
Back to top Go down
ming

Number of posts : 83
Humor : dark & evil !
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: not so 'new' a newbie   not so 'new' a newbie Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 7:51 pm

I can spell but I CANNY BLOODY TYPE ! - esp not at the same time ! LOL rendeer
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: not so 'new' a newbie   not so 'new' a newbie Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 9:03 pm

ming--you are too much! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: not so 'new' a newbie   not so 'new' a newbie Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 10:51 pm

Yes I am a bit dislexic with my typing LOL!

Thanks CN..

I was hoping when creating the forum and circles that would be liked as i much as i liked them.. I also needed to mingle with others to also develop myself. The internet is an absolute
godsend.
I am glad you are doing medium work as one to ones.. Its a bit different than online isnt it.. a lot easier and just different.. the information comes to me differently with one to ones..
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not so 'new' a newbie   not so 'new' a newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not so 'new' a newbie
Page 1 of 1