Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Just want Buckland Romani deck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Just want Buckland Romani deck Empty
PostSubject: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime21/4/2009, 7:14 am

I am hell bent on getting the Buckland Romani deck... I dont care if it is the original print or not.. they are such a wonderful and colourful deck.. earthy aas well.... My Great Aunt Pat had the sight and I bet she would have loved this deck..
I know i do.. they are so expensive... one on ebay for $275 I dont think so LOL!!
I wont pay that silly amount for a deck...

But i have seen them in an american site for $35 and $20 delivery which equates to about $78 australian .. now thats a bit more managable..
they are the second print.. and includes the book..

I have three more online readings to do and I have enough for it LOL!!

off to ebay and go advertise again LOL!!..

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/buckland-romani/
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
NightQueen

NightQueen

Taurus Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime22/4/2009, 7:18 am

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/THE-BUCKLAND-ROMANI-TAROT-DECK-BOOK-OOP_W0QQitemZ260395479025QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260395479025&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177
so expensive! nice deck though, I really want ciro's new deck in special edition and that will set me back about $300 AU i think
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime30/6/2009, 12:49 am

I found a website that you can get this deck for about $70 Au.. delivered. 2nd edition of course but who cares.. LOL!

I instead bought the Ancient egyptian Deck.. LOL!! which is another expensive deck.. but i had accumulated the moneys by doing ebay readings.

I am about to start doing more ebay readings , so i can get the buckland romani.

teh Ancient egyptian I have discovered isnt so Ancient after all though.. which is a Bugger..
Ancient to me is the begining of the civilisation.. back to the roots.. But this deck actually concentrates ont eh myths in the middle of the reins of the pharoahs.. which is quite disappointing.. and much info ont he egyptians written in books comes fromt he bible..
or after this period of Osiris And Isis..
I was hoping it concentrated on the dynasty before then.. and you know its is funny.. My back goes up when reading about the Myths, of Osiris and Isis.. and their son Horus and his warring with Set.. Funny I am on Sets side LOL!! It really is weird feeling.. I am wondering whether there is a reincarnation connection happening here.. Shocked farao

I havent seen Ciro's new deck.. I will go gooogle Cool
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime3/7/2009, 2:57 am

DB, may I ask you how you go about doing EBAY readings???

I never thought about advertising my readings on EBAY. I was thinking of having a website set up, but sheesh, I have so much to do to make it legal, purchasing two different licenses, and waiting a period of time to make sure 'my name' is not already taken by a licensed business--and all sorts of red tape. really turns me off. however, i'm not great at face to face readings as I get really tongue tied with people some times, and the occasional client i do get coming to me, can mean weeks w/o any client! LOL! hard to make money that way! I only advertise by word of mouth right now, and so that is why I was thinking the website. anyway, I'd be interested in knowing how the ebay thing works--and does it seem to pay off advertising there for you? is it worth it? how do you accept payment--and do you have them send you payment first and then do the reading? thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime3/7/2009, 6:00 am

With my website.. I went through Lunarpages (american Company) .. It was a matter of minutes to let me know if the names i chose were available and Legal.. You do it all on their website. with Lunarpages You also get a coffeecup package that gives you all the software you need (Free) to set up your website.. I use visual site designer.. as I am better with images than i am with codes..
It is so easy to set up and quick.. I have had my website now for about 4 years.. and would be lost with out it..
Dancing bear had been taken.. But Dancing bear online was available.. so i took it.. i also registered another website domain for a small price osbourne-ceremonies.. whcih was also available.. Those Domains (as they call them) are mine for life..

It cost about $160 per annum for the basic plan which is what i have as i felt i dont need anything more and i have a big website. so the basics cover a lot.... and the only legal things you have to do is make sure you have a disclaimer.. I dont need one for Australia.. But I have one anyway.. just in case.. as you can see in my website you can add paypal etc..

For ebay.. just put yourself up for sale LOL!! I only advertise in Australia.. and only charge about $12 per basic reading.. I am going to put it up to $15 as the costs per entry and paypal costing ahs gone up.. so basically after all cost are taken out I get $10 a reading.. which is nto too bad ,, especially when i only need , seven readings to get my buckland romani deck.. LOL!
that what my ebay readings do is buy my decks.. and around christmas i advertise a little bit more , and buy some christmas presents on ebay.

If you need finer details about how to actually go about it.. Let me know.. I am just about to start advertising again..

flower
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime29/10/2010, 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime29/10/2010, 6:34 am

Thanks RG
I already got it ages ago LOL!!
I swapped it for a deck i didnt want anymore.
It is a brilliant deck.. just love it.. only read with it a few times but each time it is spot on.

I just also got the Ancestral path deck..
what a deck.. it is brilliant as well.
I just love all the earth based cultural decks.

Both of these decks , inc my druidcraft are favourites to read with.. the Ancestral path came natural to read with.. Dont need the book , even though i would love the book but because its oop So Its real hard to find. Sad
the deck i got for a song.. which is not easy.,
Back to top Go down
pauline

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:25 am

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'm a Tarot Reader of many years currently take a long rest!!. I noticed some of you are looking to buy the Buckland Romany Deck. I have a couple of copies brand new of the 2nd edition. The set includes a full sized book and the deck. Let me know if you are interested, and tell me where you are so I can work out the cost and postage.

I look forward to being part of this community. Pauline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just want Buckland Romani deck   Just want Buckland Romani deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just want Buckland Romani deck
Page 1 of 1