Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

First timer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggie

Maggie

Libra Number of posts : 20
Humor : Sarcastice/bubbly
Registration date : 2010-01-30

First timer! Empty
PostSubject: First timer!   First timer! Icon_minitime30/1/2010, 12:59 am

Hello everyone....My name is Maggie and I am new to this site. Thanks Dancing Bear for creating this great place to meet and Thanks to Mysticn for directing me here! Very Happy

I will tell you a little about myself. I am 33 yr old. Part time caregiver to an elderly lady and full time mom to 5! Off and on in my life I have a short few second "visions" and deja~vu type experiences. I really never though much about them or brushed them off as coincidence...never really put much into it.
However I have recently become more interested in the paranormal and such. I had a "vision" few weeks back for one of my sons and decided to tell him what I saw (mostly to just freak him out LOL) but as I was telling him what I initaly seen in the vision...I started to see more detail the more I takled about it. And a couple weeks later the vision actualy played out exactly how I told him! So it was really nice to get some validation. Since then I have had more and more visions and I have learned that if I "go with it" they come more often and with more detail. I have been trying to "read/see" for freinds and family with alot of accuracy! So I know it can't just be my imagination or made up. I have been about to see things and prove them true that I could have never known.

I also have had some experiences in my life with seeing my Guardian Angel. I seen him at the age of 16 durring a car wreck and most recently I have been trying to make contact with him...may have deffinatly got his name and seen him again! Shocked

I have also had a vision as I was thrown into the body of a very bad man...long story short he was a pedophile for sure and doing very bad evil things. I actualy not only "seen" from his point of view, but experiencing the feelings and emotions and thoughts that he was having. VERY BAD!!! Evil or Very Mad And I didn't know what to make of it all....needless to say I researched how to protect myself with white light and crystals since then (I collect and use crystals too)
I had a psychic friend that told me that it sounded like an evil spirit found me and was playing with my abilities.....which may make me a "Medium" as well? Not sure about that.
So I will be hopefully looking for alot of answers here and would like to find out how to further these gifts.
I believe I may be Clairvoyant and empathic.....possibly a medium. However I am just tapping into all this. So bare with me...and ANY INFO AND ADVICE would be greatly appreciated!!! A few of my friends know and family....however as much encouragment as they can give....they are just as baffled about this as I am and cannot realy help much....other then being my "guinea pig" for practicing my visions Razz

I look forward to participating and meeting everyone!

Maggie sunny
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

First timer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First timer!   First timer! Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 12:01 pm

G'day maggie welcome to the forum
Sorry taken ages to respond.. we all pretty busy with life LOL!
Youa re more than welcome to join us int eh circles.. the times are on the home page of the forum and once aweek you will receive an email letting you know whats on for Fridays circle.
If you want to join up on wednesdays circle pm CelticNoodle adn add yourself to her email list.. she will email you the weekly person to tune into.

Both circles are different.. the first is for tuning into passed over loved ones and trying to bring back a message to those still with us..
and also it is to tune itno persons still living and see if those passsed voer around them want to coem forward with anything for them also with this type f photo reading you can also skip medium and do purely psychic reading. Your choice. Smile

Fridays circles are definately differently and nto for the faint hearted..
we use this circle to tune into haunted places, land sites, buildings etc.. all are known to be haunted, sometimes with not so nice spirits. Last weeks was Eastern States Pennitentiary. all prisoners eventually became insane.
This week is a haunted Light house and a Haunted bridge,.
Both completely different feel to them ..
The circles are the best place to start to develop and become at ease with the gifts you have.. they tech you how you tick, how you get copmmunication from spirit and your guides..
You guides are with you cintinuously , you may only have expereinced a couple of tiem stopping moments, but believe me they did that on purpose..you needed to stop and take note,, most of the time they speak in subtle ways..you will learn how yours communicates with you on that daily regular basis..

I hope some of the times suite you if not. When daylight savigns finishes times go back, to times that are more managable.

again Welcome aboard..
feel free to amek the place your own ..and have a browse..
I have started my own online journal with my experiences, feel free to start your own.
We are a pretty new forum, and we all lead pretty busy lives, majority of us Mums and work , so dont get much time to visit the forum.. but in saying that, there is always someone around .. so if you have any questions, be patient someone will respond..as this is what this forum is about , it is a place to share experiences and help each other out on our journey. Rolling Eyes What a Face

Take care..
I am off to go get ready for todays online circle Very Happy
cuppa, chocolates SHH!! never tell mingbop you have chocolates, she'll want them , and when your not looking affraid
and always dust before a circle, Celticnoodle loves snooping in our homes LOL!! Shocked

Love light and laughter to you
alien
Dancing Bear geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Maggie

Maggie

First timer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First timer!   First timer! Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 4:38 am

Thanks for the greeting!!! CelticNoodle (Mysticn) has been emailing me about Wed circles (since I can't make any of the circle times right now due to my work schedual) I actualy got my first picture this week of a man to focus in on and sent the info that came to me back to CelticNoodle. I can't wait to see if I hit on anything, as I seem to have gotten alot of info! Shocked Smile

I deffinatly want to stregthen my gift, and learn to connect to it! Smile There are so few places to meet people with psychic gifts, and more rare to meet people that are willing to "help" a newby out with this gift I have gotten late in life. (I guess compared to most that start when they are young) Mine are only JUST NOW surfacing at the age of 33!!! Shocked

I would absolutly love to be involved with as much as possible on this site and outside of the site. I am willing to give this my full attention now (and I believe that is the reason for my "awakening") Although I am a buisy mom of 5 and work part time....I am still in a good place in my life that for some reason or another is the right time for me to focus more on the visions and such. I have been trying still to contact my guardian angel....but not sure if I have made a real connection yet, thoguht I may have gotten the name "Paul" scratch

And I am not really sure if I have "medium" gifts or not...because a couple of my visions seem to have been "induced" perhapes by spirit (as I had a "thrown into the body of another" sort of vision)

I do not hear voices of "another" in my head or anything....usualy just my own as I sometimes "recieve" information that comes to me. Not sure if that is "medium" or clearvoyant? However I am completly up for exploring this new 6th sence!

So If anyone is willing to practice with me or has any thoughts or ideas/advise on those "gifts"....I'm all ears!!!!

Thanks,
Maggie tongue
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

First timer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First timer!   First timer! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 1:10 pm

I think i covered most of my answer to you in your PM..

I also look after 5 kids.. I dont work anymore but have just started a uni course..to change directions in my job.
I have 3 kids of my own and am a foster mum; to 2 little girls 1 and 2..
And the days are jsut nto long enough to do everything that needs ot be done..
I also do professional readings when i can fit clients in..LOL!!
I use to do at least 50 readings aweek , way too much.. it knackered me big time LOL!
so i now do them when i feel like it..as in when i am up to it.. and always am booked out a month oor 2 in advance.. , which is good.. but sometimes i think i really would love a day to myself.
so it is a demanding occupation to get into once you are at a stage you want to start ehlping others.. esp when you have a busy life already.. so make sure you pace yourself..and look after number 1, YOU!

I hope one day we can hook up in the chat rooms and have a chat..
which is an option one day or night when you are able..
I am brisbane time..

so if you look up on the world meeting planner.. put your part of the world and Brisbane

give me at least 3 or 4 options and we may be abel to work out a time to chat.

You take care
DB xx alien
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

First timer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First timer!   First timer! Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 3:59 am

Thanks so much for answering my questions Very Happy Really nice to find people to relate to!!!

I live in Bowling Green, KY which would put me in the Chicago time zone

Maggie
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

First timer! Empty
PostSubject: Contact info!   First timer! Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 4:26 am

My email is ********

If you email me....and want to chat....I have unlimited Txting with my iPhone (although not sure if you are international) and there is always Yahoo Instant messenger and AIM. I will give you that info over email Smile

Maggie

Last edited by Dancing Bear on 11/2/2010, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pm me your email , it is much safer than posting it up :D)
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

First timer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First timer!   First timer! Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 11:55 am

I have edited your above post maggie.. if you post your emails up , anyone can see it and make a spammers day feel like christmas Very Happy

It is much safer to pm your private details..

also as far as online chats.. I have a chat room in my website in which you can access via the link directly under the circle times..

Very Happy

DB alien
Back to top Go down
Maggie

Maggie

First timer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First timer!   First timer! Icon_minitime13/2/2010, 7:22 am

Gotcha! Wink