Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

My Gran is very sick!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

My Gran is very sick! Empty
PostSubject: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime15/12/2010, 11:36 am

over the past week or so, I have been dealing with my Granmothers illness, with so much up in the air.
Monday it was all confirmed to be Cancer.. Today we found out that is is in her bowel, Liver and maybe bones.
We both know her journey is now changed and she is on a new one.
We both know she will not survive this cancer battle.
For the past two months i have had stomach pains and a paranoia about cancer for myself.. the dya i found out it was my gran.. The paranoia went. I then realised what all that was. Because our bond is so strong , I was picking up on my grans illness , not realising..
Psychic stuff really doesnt work when its so close to home.
I have no idea what it means, it feels like its my ailment..

My Gran and i are ok talking about her death, having a joke here and there..
She is also a medium so she knows where she is going.
today after a nap she saw her mother adn aunty , poking their heads around the doorway like two mischevious school girls, giggling, it made her smile and realise this journey, she is not all on her own.
She had to ring me and tell me.. I am so going to miss them calls..
But in the meantime i am going to treasure every single one, I am going to hang onto every single "I Love you's"
and just contact each other every single day.
After christmas i am hoping to go down to Brisbane to see her..
This Woman has been the light in my life, she has been my mentor, and made the biggest impact on me, she started me on this journey of mediumship, she is the one who taught me of our ancestors and druidism.
She taught me about nature and our earth, she showed me how to appreciate the small things in life.. to watch an Ant take a bath in a drop of water.. She taught me what is precious in life..
The connection i have with her will always be precious.

I will keep you up to date with our journey together.. and nans encounters with the otehr side , because i am sure they will be all around her along this journey..

If i may just ask for a bit of Love and strength her way to make her journey as comfy as possible..

Love and light
DB xx sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime15/12/2010, 11:43 pm

sending loads of light and love down to you and yours sunny I love you

grandmas are very special, 2 out of the 3 i had were anyways...i come from a blended family....
my 2 favorites passed when i was in my mid-teens...loved them both,and felt very loved by them....
they just spoiled me rotten,lol...they never mentioned anything about any psychic/medium stuff to me...
think they just thought it was only mother's intuition and etc....

those death omen dreams told me of their passing, i just didn't know til i work up and mom called me
about her mom, and i found out about my Dad's mom thru the newspaper obits....
Gramma R. passed a half a year after a their stayover with us for a steam threshers reunion...
no one knew anything was wrong, she would hide some ailments and aches and pains til it was too late,
she died in her sleep...
with Dad's mom Gramma A.... i had just been working as a candystriper 3 days earlier at the hospital she was a
patient in, she was fine that day....rumor has it, they left her unattended one afternoon after she fell
out of bed to the floor, and later picked her up...wish i woulda been working that day....

even after 40+years, just thinking of them gets to me yet Crying or Very sad
grief is always with us, it's what we do to lighten our load is what counts...
remember them as I last saw them when times were happy and better....

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime17/12/2010, 12:39 am

Thanks RG!
Yes it is how we deal with the grief and if we allow ourselves to grieve and remember our loved ones.
This is massive big test of faith , I have been helping so many people with grief for so long,

I have lost A great grandmother, Aunty, other grandparents (fathers side).. and an uncle..
I have never really been affected by them, because of my beliefs of where they go..
My Uncle i think affected me more so. Because he was only 54. and should had so much more life to live. and died a horrible death.
the others were old and lived life..or, i didnt know them too well.

My gran is the one person in my life that has been constant, Loving, understanding, supportive and a best friend.
So it is tough to wrap my head around.

Plus on top of all this i have the court case battle i am going through which in itself is a roller coaster ride..
So all this week i dont think i have cried as much.
But it has been healing, and I am also getting lessons from guides in a big way too..
so not only in the physical world is my world being turned upside down.
in the spirtual world also
It is a massive big test of faith for me.
Back to top Go down
ming

Number of posts : 83
Humor : dark & evil !
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime24/12/2010, 10:26 am

Dear DB !! life is one long roller coaster pet. A journey and like all journeys it goes through good & bad places. We wouldnt be whole people if life was all plain sailing... You will still get the phone calls from her, but they won't come on the landline Wink But a passing does bring a sadness and then we have to fight to stop ourselves going down. I think we spend a lot of life just bobbing around on the water trying like hell not to sink. The next life is surely a lie on a beach - if not then I WILL COMPLAIN LIKE HELL!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime26/12/2010, 1:26 am

I love your analogy of life Ming!!
Yes life is like bobbing up and down in water.

You know if we have to remember and list 10 wonderful things that have happened to us in our life
It is hard to reach the bottom of the list..we really do have to think about it.
But if we were to write up a list of the 10 worst things that happen in our life, it is easy, in fact 10 is not enough.

It is because when we are having the bad times, that is when we are learning the most.
This tiem for gran and I is most definately a tiem of learning and testing.
She ahs already promised to come back and haunt me. Shocked

I am flying down to spend some time with her Thursday coming.
I am looking forwards to it..

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime29/12/2010, 2:48 am

Hi all!
Well i am not going to be around for a few days..
I will try to steal my mums computer, and on the odd occasion i win, I will post up let you know how things are going..
But at the moment I am glad i am going so see her, ..
Things dont look good at all for her Unfortunately.

So you all take Care
Have a Happy New year , may it bring all your wishes and dreams.
Drink and be Merry!!

geek drunken rendeer
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime29/12/2010, 11:25 pm

no worries, DB...i'll keep a daily eye on things here
cyclops Wink

take care...happy new year!
Smile sunny I love you
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime7/1/2011, 12:05 am

Nan Passed away this morning.
7th January 2011.
half past midnight.

I woke with a knocking at teh door. then realised it was in my head. I was dreaming of it..
so fell back to sleep and then the knocking was louder.
It was Nan!! I told her I loved her, and I will see her around.
and I am ok to let her go!.
and felt her warm fuzziness.

This woman was remarkable in her life, teaching us so much.. But the best part of it all was her opening our eyes to the little things in life that counted.
Like an ant bathing in a drop of water. Listening to the sounds of nature.
adn the list could go on and on and on..

her favourite little poem was this one which summed up how she thought of death.
so i will be reading it at her funeral.

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
- Mary Elizabeth Frye, 1932

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint in the snow.
I am the sunlight on the ripened grain.
I am the autumn's gentle rain.
When you awaken in the morning hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there,
I did not die.

So Everyone I may not be around for the next week or so again.
Just going to pop down to Brisbane again. to see Mum and attend Nans Funeral.
We at this stage dont know when that is. Could be Monday or Tuesday.

MY children are Sad, she is their favourite Nanny.
They are all writing her their loving thoughts and we will have a simple but beautiful buddhist ritual tonight for them to let her go and hang on to the good memories they have for her.

And when i go to the funeral i will put their letters to her, in the coffin for them.

You all take care and I should be back in action soon..

DB xx

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime7/1/2011, 12:44 am

wonderful way she chose to say goodbye!

love Ms. Frye's poem...put it in my last wishes book....

as always, my thoughts are with you and yours....
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime8/1/2011, 12:10 am

The Funeral is Tuesday.
So i fly out on Sunday night
help Mum with funeral arrangements, the Celebrant comes on Monday.
Being a Celebrant myself. I will help him write up the ceremony.
One day I know is not a lot of time.

I am holding up quite well actually, i guess its what i know about the afterlife that helps.
She has already visited once, ( the night she passed)
Concreting yet again the Knowing.
I know now she is reflecting on her life her in the physical shedding some of those earthly worries.

I am sure she will pop in to have a squiz at her funeral.
It will be very simple. as she would have liked.

The ceremony we had with the children last night was nice.
the children said what they needed to say.
My youngest wrote she hoped Nan would have a nice day Very Happy
Only out of the mouths of children not really understanding the concept of death in the physical.
But i reafirmed she would have had a wonderful day, Meeting all of her loved ones who have passed over before her, and more than likely thrown a party.

Her Mother, Aunty , Son, Father etc etc..

She will be missed dreadfully, A New journey for us all has begun.
She will still be with us but in a different role now.
I am looking forwards to conversing with her when she is ready.
And I am sure some of you will connect with her in the circles.
She will be an asset to our devlopment, being a medium herself.

You all take care
Love and LIght
DB xx

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 4:08 am

Grans Funeral went really well.
It was yesterday.
I thought i would have broken down, But i didnt, not because i held it back, but since her death i have had several visits from her, so has my son. We know she is ok.
I stood up and read a poem she wanted at her funeral, it was hard to reflect on how the poem came about and why she wanted it, But once i started to say the words from my heart, it became easy and it all flowed beautifully. Prior to that i kept thinking of the loss.. so she she hasnt stopped helping me learn.
Now her funeral is over, I now hope she sits down and rests. goes into hibernation and heal from her lifetime. she has much to reflect upon and let go.
and hopefully we will see her again in a few months time or more, when she has had ample rest.

Her funeral was in Brisbane which is on high alert for flooding.. I was lucky i was able to transfer my flight to an earlier one. and i flew out last night back home, instead of being stranded.. as the Pine river which is a major river has flooded the highway.. I need to cross it to get to airport.. so it was very Lucky.
When we crossed the Pin river My brother sawa house floating down it coming our way.. I thought he was joking, but others in the car also saw it.. How scary!!

I would like to send out my prayers to all of the flood victims in Australia.. many are dead and missing.
It is a scary time for everyone.
I have dear friends in the Ipswich area who are on stanby to evacuate today.
my sister is flooded in and cant get out.. My Mother is stuck in her region. still abel to stock up on foods today but by tomorrow she will also be unabel to move or go anywhere..
I am hoping the river system she live accross the road from keeps away from her house.

And also prayers are also going out to those in Perth who's lives have been devistated by fires..
Some have lost absolutely everything.
and Arson has started them Sad

Australia have been going through a lot..
we are cleaning up and bracing ourselves and watching 2 lows out in the sea.. one is huge!!
They are more then likely going to develop into cylones.
so we are preparing ourselves ready for that onslaught as well..
Queensland doesn't need that as more monsoon rains come in from cyclones as well..
so more flooding and devistation..

So as much as it is very sad about my Gran,,
The floods and fires in Australia are also devistating and sad so many have lost their lives and are missing, the numbers will rise considerably once search and rescue can get in and assess the situation.

Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 5:01 am

DB, I've been thinking of you and yours and wondering how you were fairing with the flooding and all. My condolences again too for your grandmother. How lovely that she has visited you a few times now and your son too! what a lovely gift to have from her and you know she is watching over you all. perhaps and I honestly believe it is so--you made it to the airport in time to go home under Grandma's watchful eye! You know she will continue to watch over you all, and who better to do so? She was your grandmother and teacher in life and now she is also your guardian angel! Very Happy

I wonder how your dear grandfather is doing with all this as well. My heart goes out to him as well. Continued good thoughts and prayers for you all.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 6:08 pm

when i saw the reports about the flooding, I was so worried about you, DB...
glad you're ok!
sunny
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime26/1/2011, 6:02 am

Well its been a couple of weeks now since Gran passed away, It feels like its been so much longer.
I guess because the floods accross Australia diverted our atention away from grieving.

I do feel a little Lonely at times though.
I spoke to her daily on the phone.
When i discovered something new in the spirit realm or anyhting of fasination I would ring, and she would ring me, Especiallly her dreams.
She was definatley a dreamer of some lovely stuff..
I really miss those conversations with someone that understood.

My grandad so far seems ok!! he is keeping himself busy.
I have written to him as he is deaf as a doornail so phoning is no good LOL!
I heard he was saving stuff out of the boxes mum was sifting through that Gran had LOL!
I will write to him again next week, just to keep in touch, whether he replies doesnt matter, because i think he is also dodgy with writing as well.
Gran use to call his writing "chicken scratches"

But all in all even though i do miss her, We all are doing well.
I know when she is around.
I know she is also going through the process of resting and shedding the material world as everytime she comes near she is just that little bit more wholistic.
I am sure one day soon she will be ready to tune into the circle with us..

Bill is with me a lot too lately
In a big way yesterday I could smell his pipe tobacco, which i dont normally smell unless he is visiting and watching real close to what i am doing. I dont think i was doing anything too unusual.
But today i had heaps of ideas and launched al sorts of stuff today LOL!

He does say majority of the ideas , thoughts and way i am is me, its hwo i am, and he reminds me they are lessons learnt from other lifetimes he helps me access.
But overall most info is actually me,,which is nice to know.
Because as we all do , we think where the hell did that come from, I ddint know i knew that LOL!!
and wonder whether it is our guides..
Its not apparently, its us, and our own secret records.

Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime26/1/2011, 3:25 pm

DB, how lovely a post.

You are lucky to know your guide, Bill was your ancestor. I wonder just how many of us do have our ancestors with us as guides. I feel like it is more then truly realize this. I'm not sure of any of my guides being ancestors, but I do know that my granddaughter has an ancestor for a guide. it is my mothers paternal grandmother. so it would be the baby's 3rd great grandmother, and I have proof of this.

You all have heard the story before, or at least most of you have, so excuse me for the repeat if you did. While the daughter was pregnant, she had an ultrasound and picture taken and it clearly shows a woman in this picture, holding the 'baby'. We not only have 1 picture of this, but 2 or 3. each time the same woman, but the 'baby' is bigger with each ultrasound picture. While visiting my mother one day, I had the ultrasound picture with me and I was sitting in her living room and looking at the pictures all around of the family members and I saw one of moms paternal grandmother. I nearly fell out of my chair when it hit me that this was the same woman in the ultrasound! so, off I went to retrieve the picture and sure enough, it was her! My mother, sister and other family members also saw and agreed---it was Grandmother Regan.

anyway, back to your post, DB.

Your beloved grandmother who just passed sounds like such a lovely lady and I can't wait for the day when we can all possibly meet her in circle. I recall when someone, (Ming? or Queeny?) brought through a great grandmother of yours. She was also a lovely and interesting spirit to hear about.

I also think it's wonderful that you are keeping in touch with your grandfather. I'm sure it means the world to him too and I'm sure your gmother appreciates that as well.

Isn't it wonderful when we are able to still keep in touch - not only with our living relatives - but with those who have passed on as well? Such a lovely gift to receive.
Back to top Go down
ming

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime27/1/2011, 11:16 pm

Oh DB I was thinking about you in circle today and thought I'd come in and see how things were, and here I find our lovely noodle looking after you. xxx to the noodle, you are a good friend pet.
Hope life goes on for you DB and the days pass ok. I did send out healing for all those affected by floods in Oz, they seem good strong people by what I see on tv.
Will see you at some point eh. xxx flower
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime28/1/2011, 2:06 am

Not just me, mingo! Laughing

we all love our DB!

and, ming, today you were BRILLIANT!!! cheers

DB, I wish you had been to circle today and saw our Ming in action!
she was HOT!!!

we had a great circle, Myself and Sovereign, Queeny, Lark, Ming and a new brilliant psychic, Jo!

what fun!

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime28/1/2011, 9:21 am

I will try to make next weeks circle CN!
I did think about you all last night actually , but hubby and I had already planned to watch a Movie..
Dreamcatcher!!
Based upon a steven king novel.. Scary stuff LOL!!

I do miss the circles CN and should really get arse into gear and get fridays up and running again.
and attend thursdays circles.

My husbands out all night with his band tonight, which is Friday..
If anyone is around the internet..
I will be here and maybe we could catch up in the chat rooms.

I will go there around about 10pm Aussie time..
which i think is about 12 noon UK and 7am NYork time..

If not i will catch up with you all next thursdays circle..

DB xxx

p.s and Thanks to everyone for your support with my Grans Passing.. It has been appreciated..

To be honest I am not finding it overly hard..
because i know she is still with me and here..
so she hasnt actually gone,,She is just on another journey.
which makes it all ok!!

Back to top Go down
ming

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime28/1/2011, 4:42 pm

I was not HOT !! yur a wee sweetie CN, you make everybody feel all energised. And with me, that aint easy, believe me !
I wish I had come in earlier, I'd have come into chat. I was trying to potter in the garden but its too cold to do much, and ground still frozen.
I know what you mean DB re not feeling too devastated, I was the same when my dad went and I know some people found me hard. But I was happy really, because he had bad Alzheimers and death set him free from that.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime29/1/2011, 12:50 am

first of all, ming....YES YOU WERE HOT! sunny

you got a lot on that house and then you brought through Joeys great grandma and grandpa brilliantly!

you don't give yourself enough credit my friend!

and DB, I also know what you're saying. It was hard to lose my dad, but daddy was so sick and he went in his sleep, so in a sense, though he had suffered for years, he also had a peaceful passing. I think it was a huge help to me that he came to me right away--in fact the very next night, after my hubby and I had arrived in town for his services and asked me for help on what to do. he didn't realize he was even gone, but he realized also he didn't hurt anymore. I helped him to cross into the light and while that in itself is a great feeling, it was such a gift to have him come to me. Like your grandma did - saying goodbye. It's just a wonderful gift. I know daddy is still with me and around me all the time--even if he is not making himself 'known'. I also know he is enjoying the er....HECK!...out of heaven, as he always tells me what a grand party he's going to or having. he's up there playing cards again just like he did in life! Laughing

and, I know he'll be the first one there to help me cross when that time comes too. Another comforting feeling, even if he's going to have to wait another 50yrs. before I'm ready! Wink

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime29/1/2011, 1:51 am

I am hearing you both.
Even my kids are not overly affected either, My son was very close to her as well, But he has also seen her, and "he stood real still so he didnt frighten her",, ( out of his mouth) How cute!!

Heres a picture of my Nan and I many many years ago..

From Left to right..
In the front the little children are my Brothers and Sister
Up the back on the Left ( lady in Blue) is My great grandmother Ada ( who you all have met since she has passed)
on the right of the picture is My Gran and I (me being a typical 9 year old LOL!)

I just love this photo!!

My Gran is very sick! Us_lot10
Back to top Go down
ming

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime30/1/2011, 12:19 am

Oh I know this lady, your g/granny. Def know her !
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime31/1/2011, 2:15 am

YOU would Ming she has come through many times for you!!
Shes the lady who plays the piano! And her sister comes through with her at times.. they are real close.

My Gran about a week before she passed away , said she saw her Mum ( great Gran) and her sister (Aunty Flo)
poke there heads around the corner and were giggling like school girls,, i think i mentioned it earlier in this thread.
I bet they were the ones who greeted her when she finally did pass.

She has met up with Bill too!!
Gran is around a bit .. I dont know how long they are meant to sit still and rest , shedding all material worries, But i often feel her..
and here many, even top mediums say they dont come back to communicate for at least a year..
Its only been not even a month and she has been visiting.
She passed on the 7th January , Its not even 7th Feb yet.
But You know but it feels like she has been gone for so much longer.. Its feels like Months already.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime31/1/2011, 2:21 am

Well, DB, you and I both know that spirits come back when they want, be it an hour, a day or 10yrs! my father came to me within 24hours of his death, and I recall your grandma did too, didn't she?

i always find it funny how some mediums will put a time limit on things regarding spirits and then also say, "spirits have no sense of timing".

now, i know for sure they have no sense of timing--and if this is true, how in the world would they know they've been 'dead' for a year? I always found that so ludicrous!

btw, cute picture, DB. keep that picture handy and when you feel the need, talk to your grandma. (as if I really need to tell you this) you know this will also bring her to you if you need her. Smile

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime31/1/2011, 7:27 pm

love you have for someone reaches across the veil from both sides...
it not how long they've been gone.....

my Dad still visits me...he passed in the mid-eighties...
comes in my dreams a lot, sometimes it's only strains from his accordian in the background...
or get a whiff of his aftershave or fav. soap(old english or irish sring)...
or suddenly hear our song in my head, or on the radio ('tie me kangeroo down')...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gran is very sick!   My Gran is very sick! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gran is very sick!
Page 1 of 1