Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

we're all out for the money...according to this guy....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

we're all out for the money...according to this guy.... Empty
PostSubject: we're all out for the money...according to this guy....   we're all out for the money...according to this guy.... Icon_minitime27/12/2010, 10:20 pm

lovely way he craps on all readers...just lumps us together Rolling Eyes

http://www.xzone-radio.com/Clipping/psychics.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: we're all out for the money...according to this guy....   we're all out for the money...according to this guy.... Icon_minitime28/12/2010, 5:30 am

That dude is a bit of a dick.

First of all I would like to meet all psychics out there that earn in excess of 40,000 a year.
I WISH!!

Second of all the bit in the canadian law that has authorities in a bind is in the first part..

Quote :
365. [323] Everyone who fraudulently
Prove it!!!

Quote :
(a) pretends to exercise or to use any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, enchantment or conjuration

This first part would apply to maybe Necromancers and Wiccans and a certain few otehr beliefs... as they do practice enchantments and Conjurations. But that is in their harmless spells wishing well upon others.. Or to bring Love to people.
Witchcraft and Sorcery only exist in the Maleus Manificarum doesnt it??

Quote :
(b) undertakes, for a consideration, to tell fortunes, or
Many Tarot readers Actually council people more so than tell fortunes..
And also define telling ones fortune!!
Is it seeing patterns in someones behaviour and Knowing where they are heading?? Psychologists do this.!! Counsellors do this!!! and the list would grow!!

Quote :
(c) pretends from his skill in knowledge of an occult or crafty science to discover where or in what manner anything is supposed to have been stolen or lost may be found,
is guilty of an offense punishable on summary conviction.

What "An Occult" Occult meaning in the dictionary That which is Hidden.. If its hidden, how on earth would we friggin know!! Yes we know things others may not..But there are so many who have the gift of insight, foresight and a knowing, that i bet i am not the only one that knows.
So therfore its not Hidden knowledge!!
Not my fault some cannot see!!

Craf
Quote :
ty Science
, WTF! is that!!!

and to know where anything is.. Now as we all know even with those psychic.. in this forum none of us knew where Queenies top was..we merely suggested alternative ways of looking for it..

I know there so called psychics out there who are Frauds. There is good and bad in every single work place and practice..
But majority are genuine..and genuinely want to help.

This dude is actually hung about the money he thinks we are making..

Now i know some websites out there are making that kind of money..
and those with there own TV show.
And why not, where theres a need fill the need. The church's are not delivering these days unfortunatley. with all the pedophelia being rife and corruption.. I know its not all but it has put a sour taste in many peoples mouths
People are looking for an alternative , yet loving, gentle way..
Spiritualism is that way!! well for me anyway.

Majority of Tarot readers and whatever reader out there does not earn that kind of money.. they have to have some kind of other job to keep their bills paid.

I think the Law is flawed in a big way.
and archaic to say the least.

This fella has a big chip on his shoulder..

What about all those so called retailers out there that are ripping off the public..
What about all the offshore goods these days.. the quality has gone and yet we are being ripped off and having to spend the same amount of money for an inferior product..
all the lead in childrens toys being found.. I could go on forever about offshore stuff and you dont want me to do that..
Because it is eye opening and corrupt in the biggest way especially where children are concerned.
Our chocolate we eat.. can you guarantee that the next bar of chocolate hasnt passed through the hands of a child who has been abducted and forced to work on a cocoa plantation??
YOU CANT!! Even fair trade labels have proven to be flawed..
And they make millions if not billions a year..
What about tele communications.. and all the bullshit we have to put up with them..
what about the electricity grid putting up the price every single summer..
knowing full well peoples airconditioners are going to be used..
what about the Banks!!!
and the list is a long long one..
I think What meagre amount psychics earn is nothing compared to the multi millions the every day person is being ripped off , every single day!!

At least a psychic you have a choice whether to employ their services or not..

The rest we dont ,, our necessary commodities are the biggest friggin frauds out there monopolising any which way they can..

This fellow needs to look at the bigger picture!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: we're all out for the money...according to this guy....   we're all out for the money...according to this guy.... Icon_minitime28/12/2010, 8:14 pm

got the sense from reading that rave of his and looking at that mug of his, that musta got
burned by more than a few fakers and tied them all up....quite prejudice move to just spout off
like he did....wonder if he got any hate mail? Suspect
(also wonder if he had a reading by SB...that would set anyone off if it was a fouled up one...)

visits to fortune tellers, psychics and mediums cost way less than visits to a shrink...and the
former won't put you on any drug or odd-ball therapy... pale

just like in the States, Canada has some ancient laws to erase from their books....
there's always someone who will use these stupid old laws as a defense to something,
until they are not on the books anymore....
here in Minnesota, as far as i know...it's still against the law to sleep naked! Laughing

btw...here's our state's law about readers:

"One may not stand around a building, without a valid reason to be there. Under the law, you are considered to be a vagrant, if you do. You are also a vagrant if you are 18, have no means of support, and do not seek employment. Others considered vagrants, according to the law, include prostitutes who loiter on public streets, beggars, , FORTUNE TELLER, OR SIMULAR IMPOSTER."

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: we're all out for the money...according to this guy....   we're all out for the money...according to this guy.... Icon_minitime29/12/2010, 2:37 am

LOL! I have to laugh at your law RG,
Sleeping Naked is against the Law LOL!! How on earth did they police that?? LOL!!

But the bit where a fortune teller would stand around a corner..
Yes well can you picture this.

Loads of fortune tellers all dressed up to the nines. fishnets on.. sticking their legs out, so they can turn a reading LOL!

And actually what if they were on a straight bit of a building and not a corner, does that count?? LOL!!

The Maleus Manificarum ( THe Hammer of the Witches) was still being used right up until 1944..
The last person to be convicted under it Helen Duncan. ( Medium) she knew a british war ship had gone down, But the government were delaying telling the public, due to the London bombing, Keeping it from public klnowledge until they felt it was a right time, trying to repreive the public and keep spirits up..
Helen told a client she has a young man with her, he is a sailor and his ship had gone down.. ( Clients son)
The woman was adamant she would know if that was the case, she hadnt got any letter from the government , so the Medium must be wrong. the woman went away and upset and infuriated the Medium would tell such lies.. word spread and Helen was picked up under the act of Witch Craft.
The Medium was spot on with her prediction and the young man had indeed died.. But the government felt they could not risk Helen being out there in the public, knowing too much , so they locked her away in a Prison for 10 months til the end of the war..To do that they used the Old archaic law of witch craft ( Maleus Manificarum) to do so, legally!!

The Law has since been abolished. But the way the law can be used and twisted is wrong , so very very wrong!!

Here is the article about Helen < i am glad i found it.. written in 2006, It gives much more details than my basic outline of the case.. I might copy it onto a word document , as this is History about people with this gift of Mediumship and Psychic abilities, we are not criminals, just genetically made slightly different, and put to a good cause we are certainly handy Smile We are using a part of the brain that most dont..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2006/12/06/exclusive-britain-s-last-witch-trial-115875-18215850/

and Here is a Wikipedia article on the Maleus Manificarum. I read through it, it seems pretty right..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

And here is a copy of the Maleus Manificarum embedded in my website.. Its the 1486 version translated to Modern English in 1923.
The Book was changed 13 times to suit the times over the years.

http://www.dancingbearonline.com/Guest%20room%20.html

I think this dude should get off of his high horse.. and you know what makes it scary.. there are so many people out there with the same ideas as him. Sad really more so, I think!

we are still in the dark ages.. If a person is different then condem them, outcast them and make them illegal.

SB < RG would make anyone think that psychics are frauds.. LOL!
We have our very own SB in my Town.. he claims to work with Demons LOL!! and you know whats ironic he has his own shop and loads of people go to him.. Tourists especially. Now he is wrong!! he still uses a book under the table.
so I guess, i get some laws especially when it comes to this fella
But to lump us all into the same basket , again is wrong.
I think people need to sift through the good and bad.. just like they do their local hairdresser, they choose one that suits them or does it themselves, and is not a rip off.

Whether people like it or not, i cannot help who i am. I was born this way.
I cannot change even if i wanted to. So they are saying It is against the Law to be me!!
I guess many people out there who are not mediums or psychics know what that feels like..
and like many I dont give a toss!! LOL!

Fortune telling in Australia is not against the Law. we actually have to declare and pay taxes.. But one clause under the taxation office actually deems Reading Cards as a Hobby.. so it comes under the Hobby law..
which is very liberal , and fuzzy in its conditions..well for me anyway!!
I have every single year taken my earnings to the accountant at tax time.

So would this fella shut his pie hole if, Fortune tellers in Canada Paid taxes just like everyone else?
I dont think so by the sounds of him.. I bet he was a Judge of witches in his past life LOL! and frustrated this life he has no power LOL!!

We are more Bristish law over here. being under the commonwealth and all..
So mostly we have their old laws. with our New ones thrown on top.

Like i am wondering if anyone can tell me.. Not to change the subject on purpose but!!
If under British Law, Spiritalism is a bona fide religion .. would it be in Australia?
How would i find out?

This has been really interesting RG.. Thanks for this!!
I cant stand uneducated prats!! That think they know it all and yet have done very little research. and Miss the bigger picture!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: we're all out for the money...according to this guy....   we're all out for the money...according to this guy.... Icon_minitime29/12/2010, 11:20 pm

LOL that 'naked' law was law around the old west days of MN...
guess modesty and hygiene had a part in it....
or some perv just wanted to do bed checks Very Happy

that McConnell probably was a witch finder in a past life Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we're all out for the money...according to this guy....   we're all out for the money...according to this guy.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we're all out for the money...according to this guy....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Anything of Interest-
Jump to: