Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

How i have been seeing spirit lately

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

How i have been seeing spirit lately Empty
PostSubject: How i have been seeing spirit lately   How i have been seeing spirit lately Icon_minitime21/2/2009, 9:24 am

I have just come from my last ever Tarot Party YAY!!! , Yet again i am blown away not only by the cards but how spirit are reveiling themselves for me..
I cannot believe it..
they just walk in front of me and prance around the person they belong to..
I mainly see them over the left shoulder of the person..sometimes just above their head..
No matter how i am seeing them . I am still blown away that i am not just seeing things. I describe these people around them and they just cannot believe i am seeing them.. I cant believe either LOL!!
its funny you know when i see them i dont even think, i just blurt it out..its only after i blurt it out i think oh my god I hope that bit of info was bloody right otherwise i am gonna look like a right prat.. LOL!!
I am still bloody gobsmacked with the accuracy that is coming..the clarity of information and that i am actually seeing people that belong to the person in front of me..
now why cant i get this clarity with the online circle thingy?
maybe its because i dont have direct connection with the energy from you guys maybe.. and that is why it can be hit and miss.. But as John edward says it is all about the connection to energy and energy has no time nor boundries so it shouldnt make an over of abundance of difference ,, but it does to me somehow..
i really wanna work on this ..
I may have to ask guides what excercise can we do to be able to tune into each others energy.. something simple and yet accurate and direct ..
and then after we have done that ask what excercise we can use to tune into passed over loved ones that are connected to that energy also..
I think i have my work cut out for me ..LOL!!

Todays readings were extremely heavy, loads of heavy childhood issues that these poor women are dealing with.. I feel so lucky in life I really do..
being a reader can put life into perspective a bit sometimes.. Smile

anyone any ideas how to deveolp our online connection?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: How i have been seeing spirit lately   How i have been seeing spirit lately Icon_minitime23/2/2009, 11:48 pm

oh wow, dancing bear! great fun and great experience! I know what you mean. I don't always make a connection with spirit quite like you did myself, but it always does amaze me when I do a medium reading, and then find out from my client that I was right on!

I wish I could see them as easily as you mentioned you are, but it's not quite that easy yet for me. I have to meditate and then even whenI do, it 's a bit difficult. sometimes being on the circle helps me to get more, but sometimes I'm worse. I wonder if it is because I am not meditating enough or perhaps I am not accepting what it is I amseeing and sensing. Sometimes i tis so clear and obvious, and others not so clear and obvious to me. I only hope it continues to get easier as I go along.

I enjoyed reading of your success though!

CN
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: How i have been seeing spirit lately   How i have been seeing spirit lately Icon_minitime24/2/2009, 2:49 am

Saturdays circle I experimented with a little excercise ..and I was smack on!!
So i will share that excercise in the next circle..
what i do is visualise where the person is, there surrounds and anything i can..
then like i would normally as if they are one to one, i look over their left shoulder..
and see if i can see anyone..
last week i saw your dad..Btu i didnt know it was you i was looking at at first.. so i thinki have refined that since.
I allow it all to come to me.. I say exactly what they say if i hear anything, I say exactly what i see or feel without any hestitation nor trying to logic it or working it out before i relay.. I am trying not to make it all, make sense to me.. I am allowing the person in front of me to do that..as after all it is for them..
I think i have come up with a nice little excercise for the circle.. on how to get it all started ..
I will experiment in Wednesdays circle..as Saturday i have a very busy day and may not have the time.. But Wednesdays i am only able to stop for an hour also.. so i will share the excercise in both i think, sit for a bit and let you all go for it.. and hope it works for you all too.. maybe you could all tweek it here and there to suite yourselves..because as you know we are all different.

it is just coming for me CN.. I dont know why.it just is.. mind you i do send out there my intentions with all this and ask for opportunities to open up for me to do what i do,, and it does.. I feel extremely blessed..

Dancing Bear alien (just love that little alien LOL )
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How i have been seeing spirit lately   How i have been seeing spirit lately Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How i have been seeing spirit lately
Page 1 of 1