Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Our diets and our Spirituality are they linked?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Our diets and our Spirituality are they linked? Empty
PostSubject: Our diets and our Spirituality are they linked?   Our diets and our Spirituality are they linked? Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 7:02 am

I am going to start posting in this passions area.. as one of my passions is being an advocate against animal cruelty.. I belong to WWF, ANIMALS AUSTRALIA, WSPA, PETA, CARE and any local organisation that needs a voice for the animals..
which in turn means I have been on a journey seeing so much cruelty I can no longer be a flesh eater.
I am not Vegan , But I am vegetarian..
I still enjoy an egg, cheese, milk & I make my own yoghurt .. I do choose carefully where I get my dairy products from ( well any product from really) and how they are produced, treated etc,, the whole process is looked into.. It might cost me more , but all the money I save on not buying meat, it doesn't matter.
I definitely make sure I buy permeate free Milk If I cant get my Mungali organic.
and I am in the process if getting my own chooks, for eggs. Wish I had a bigger yard really! So I can grow more veges.
and maybe get a goat for cheese and milk.. but i haven't got the room. Sad One day I might be able to afford to buy our own largish plot.

To get back to the title..
Are our diets linked? I think for me personally the answer is yes!!
I feel better about my decision in life.. I feel so much better in my life to know that I am not eating my fellow beings who share this planet. It has made me look at our animals with different eyes. I really do see the soul! Instead of a meal! or a dumb animal!
I have become more drawn to the earth and growing my own. I feel greener if that makes sense..
as one little saying I came across on face book once, is, In each of us is a soul, it is only the exterior that differs.

I have learnt a whole new way of creating at meal times. Spices and knowing what food source gives us what vitamin, protein etc, and what do to our bodies need to be healthy.
It is at the moment still highly consuming in study, and experimenting.. as I have 5 different mouths to feed with 5 different sets of taste buds.. with every single one of us being brought up to eat animals.
every single meal was Meat and something!! Veges were the second thought!! Not really taking much notice of them really!! Just something you knew you had to eat for fibre and other stuff not really interested in..But as long a bit was green, a bit was orange and throw a few spuds in all was good!!

It is a lifestyle change for sure..and a different way of thinking. It has been quite interesting to learn the combinations of foods that make complete proteins as opposed to incomplete, which I never even thought about nor knew existed.
Oh and the exotic spices that are from all over the world, it is a glorious journey with those..
we love our warm curries, hot spices, and flavoursome meals.. so to learn combinations with just vegetables and spices is quite interesting. There are definitely hit and misses LOL!

I still Love my roast Veges and gravy!! Yummo.. I never did really eat my meat anyway.. I just would poke at it..

I have been introduced to artichokes and how to use them.. they are absolutely delish with grated cheese.. Melted on pasta!!

Once I have got the family sorted with meals that "everyone" likes LOL!!
I will be turning to the dog!! I have known of dogs being able to survive quite healthy on vegetarian diets..

Anyone else made the switch?
Anyone know of any great Vegetarian recipes?
Also anyone got any ideas about the dogs diet?

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com

Our diets and our Spirituality are they linked?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Your Passion-
Jump to: