Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Empty
PostSubject: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 1:40 am

Okay everyone. For this remote viewing exercise, I have chosen an item that I own and I am holding it right now to put my 'vibes' on it. I will make sure for the next week-while this exercise is going on, to pick it up and concentrate on it also-and try to send out the vibes of what this is to all of you. Cool

It is something that everyone will be familiar with--nothing really obscure about it. I am going to put it on the nightstand beside my bed--where there is not a lot of junk for you to pick up on. hopefully, this will make it a bit easier for you this go round. and, NO, it is NOT my alarm clock or my lamp. so try again! Laughing

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! THIS REMOTE VIEWING WILL BE REVEALED (hopefully) on Monday next--July 16!
Back to top Go down
Queeny1
Admin
Queeny1

Pisces Number of posts : 92
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 2:00 pm

Hmm this one is tough, I'm seeing darker colours, especially dark green, earthy colours. So perhaps it is something made from a natural thing. Perhaps some metal on there too. Maybe a candle on a metal holder?
cylinder shape.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 3:10 am

I want to say a deck of cards!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
lark

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 6:17 am

I see a metal chain, and beads, so I am thinking it is a pendlum or rosary.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime14/7/2012, 6:44 am

You know straight away I thought a deck of cards after i read your post.. But i think that was my logical and analytical mind stepping.
I was in the kitchen the other day , thinking about this thread.
and I saw a visual of you holding a crystal.

SO the debate i have , is do i go with my analytical mind or the side of me that see images, the intuitive side. Because both serve me very well LOL!!
In this case they have just served to confuse the utter crap out of me. and i am probably wrong on both accounts LOL!!

Hi Lark butterfly

Back to top Go down
lark

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime14/7/2012, 6:49 am

Hi DB I've missed you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime14/7/2012, 7:11 am

Naaw!! Missed you too! Party 5

I cant wait to get into the circles! Smile
Have a good ole chin wag and tune in together again!!
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime14/7/2012, 11:45 pm

Only 2 more days (well 1 and a half) before I reveal! Then you'll all find out how well you did---or not.

hey, DB. I am anxious to start the circles up too! Let me know when you want to start them. I think Lark, Queeny and I have decided on a time/day that suits us. NOt sure if Ming did as well--but Ming recently sent me a picture asking me to see what I could get. I have not done anything with it, as I had thought perhaps we could use this picture as our first circle exercise.

I also have another home to do--but the person is on vacation right now for a week, and I still need to take photos. So, I have to wait till she returns and get permission to come over and take photos of her place, inside and out.

CN
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 10:57 pm

Queeny1 wrote:
Hmm this one is tough, I'm seeing darker colours, especially dark green, earthy colours. So perhaps it is something made from a natural thing. Perhaps some metal on there too. Maybe a candle on a metal holder?
cylinder shape.

No the item I chose is not dark in color, but my bedroom is dark in color. dark wood furniture, and my quilt is brown, greens and light brown, so you may have been in the right room at least. Very Happy

It is not made from a natural thing,

BUT!

It is made of metal!!!! not a candle no. It was a metal (tin?) bell with two hearts at the top and a bow made from ribbons from my nieces wedding three years ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 10:58 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:
I want to say a deck of cards!

NOPE! Not even a deck NEAR it! Can ya believe that?

it was a bell---see the above post.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 10:59 pm

lark wrote:

oooh, pretty good, as I do keep my rosary on the table too. I should've removed them, but I put them on the other side of my bedside table, so I thought I was safe. lol.

It twas:::

It was a metal (tin?) bell with two hearts at the top and a bow made from ribbons from my nieces wedding three years ago.
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 11:01 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:
You know straight away I thought a deck of cards after i read your post.. But i think that was my logical and analytical mind stepping.
I was in the kitchen the other day , thinking about this thread.
and I saw a visual of you holding a crystal.

SO the debate i have , is do i go with my analytical mind or the side of me that see images, the intuitive side. Because both serve me very well LOL!!
In this case they have just served to confuse the utter crap out of me. and i am probably wrong on both accounts LOL!!

Hi Lark butterfly

ah, well, not a crystal, but I do also have quite a few crystals lined up on my lamp frame. So, perhaps you did see them.

again, it was:

It was a metal (tin?) bell with two hearts at the top and a bow made from ribbons from my nieces wedding three years ago.

Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime16/7/2012, 11:03 pm

Okay, well no one got the bell, but you all did pick up on things that were close by to this bell.

So, whose next?

I WANNA PLAY!!

drunken
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime19/7/2012, 12:13 pm

Definitly didnt get the bell! LOL!!
I suck at remote viewing though LOL!
But its fun none the less!!

Its Gypsy Spirits turn, I have inboxed her..
if she cant do it maybe the next person on the list can!!
I will go see who that is!!
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime19/7/2012, 11:29 pm

I have not been so good at it myself of late. I really need to practice it more, as I use to be able to do this! I am also pretty sucky anymore with spirit contact. I really need the psychic circles. Laughing

can't wait for it all to happen! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime20/7/2012, 3:55 pm

Gypsy Spirit is unable to do the next Remote Viewing excercise.. She has just been through a Tornado and her mind is elswhere..
So the next person on the list, if they can step forwards.. and i am a dingbat I havent looked to see who that is.. and obviously cant go see as i am in the middle of a post!! LOL!!! Such a dopey Bear!!

I will be back and let you know who that is, and i will inbox them!! LOL!!
Alien 2
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime20/7/2012, 3:58 pm

AHH!! Its QUEENY! queen

I will inbox her and let her know..

CelticNoodle do you get the Newsletters i send? Just wondering.. Coz i sent out one the other day about maybe Thursdays!! Let me know via inbox!!
Back to top Go down
lark

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime20/7/2012, 4:50 pm

celticnoodle wrote:
lark wrote:

oooh, pretty good, as I do keep my rosary on the table too. I should've removed them, but I put them on the other side of my bedside table, so I thought I was safe. lol.

It twas:::

Sorry about that all I kept seeing was a rosary...something with a lot of beads...
Then I thought maybe a pendlum because I saw a metal chain also...so I guess the chain was on the rosary too. Well at least I stayed on the table and didn't wander around the room.
I could have ended up in your intimate apparel drawer... Shocked
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime21/7/2012, 2:27 am

lark wrote:

Sorry about that all I kept seeing was a rosary...something with a lot of beads...
Then I thought maybe a pendlum because I saw a metal chain also...so I guess the chain was on the rosary too. Well at least I stayed on the table and didn't wander around the room.
I could have ended up in your intimate apparel drawer... Shocked

Razz

I don't have much in my intimate apparel drawer. ugly underpants and huge bras and as far as my night wear goes it generally consists of flannel wear. Laughing I'm more into being comfortable anymore, I could care less about being sexy--or perhaps it is because I know I'm already sexy enough! smoker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle   REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REMOTE VIEWING #2 by ME! Celticnoodle
Page 1 of 1