Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

The Crow......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

The Crow...... Empty
PostSubject: The Crow......   The Crow...... Icon_minitime23/7/2012, 1:55 am

I just Love the Crow
No matter where i live , even if the Crow is out of its natural habitat.. which it is where i Live.. I tend to have Crows follow me, I know its not really a personal thing LOL! But it seems no matter where i am in this world I will spot a crow or hear his call. I do have Crow as part of my Totem.. I came accross this today on Facebook and thought i would share it.. the authors name is pasted at the bottom of it, if you feel like you want to connect to her.. I think she is also on FB,

The Crow...... 59938910

anyway enjoy the read I did!!

Crow

Crows are the keepers of the Sacred Law and to have a Crow totem is very powerful

Crow is an omen of Change.
Crow lives in the void and has no sense of time, therefore, it sees past, present and future simultaneously.
Crow merges both light and dark, both inner and outer.
It is the totem of the Great Spirit and must be respected as such. They are symbols of creation and spiritual strength.
Look for opportunities to create and manifest the magic of life.
Crows are messengers calling to us about the creation and magic that is alive in the world today and available to us.

You know a crow is your power animal if you are very resourceful, effective in using whatever is available to you to get what you want or need. You are sociable but would rather spend your time with close friends and family. You view the spiritual and physical world as illusory and are therefore able to shift reality to suit you. You let yourself be guided more by the voice of spirits to be guided by your personal integrity rather than by human-laws.
You speak up willingly whenever you feel that something is out of sorts or balance with spiritual law.

If a crow shows up you are on the verge of manifesting something you have been working on for a while.
You need to be very watchful in the next few days for any omens or signs that will teach and guide you….expecting a big change soon!
You have noticed something that seems out of balance or an injustice that has not been addressed and it is time to speak up about it.
You are soon to take glimpse into a future event that directly affects you.
Call upon the Crow if you feel as if someone is trying to con or trick you but you are unsure. If you are faced with some significant change and need help and guidance. A strong surge of creative feelings are happening and you need support in developing them.
You are receiving guidance in the form of signs and omens but aren’t’ sure of the meaning of them.
Call upon the Crow if you are going down a treacherous path (relationships…projects..) and want advance warning of any pitfalls.

People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right. – quote from the movie ‘- The Crow

Information regarding crows as Power/Spirit animals from Animal Spirit Guides/Stephen Farmer and useful website on totem spirit animals.

Posted by Lady Patti
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Hangman

Number of posts : 49
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2010-10-25

The Crow...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow......   The Crow...... Icon_minitime23/7/2012, 7:52 am

Its funny you mention the Crow.

For many years growing up I always hated them LOL. Was taught that they were nothing but pests and would always scare them away.

In my adventures over the years as a spiritual medium, I often begin to grow to like them and would often sit in the back yard watching them. I felt they were watching me in some way or were disguised spirits. In other words I gained a lot of respect for them.

Excellent creatures and I thank you for posting this. Going to remember it. Smile
Back to top Go down
lotus padma

lotus padma

Number of posts : 50
Humor : British like Monty Python
Registration date : 2012-07-24

The Crow...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow......   The Crow...... Icon_minitime25/7/2012, 4:57 am

I loved that - thanks, DB, for posting it!

I have painted crows often...I have felt connected to them all my life. Crows and ravens both. They are always in my vicinity as well - interesting, DB, I think we may share a few things in common!

My grandfather used to feed them every night at his cottage. They would flock around him, cawing and beating their wings, and he would laugh... Wink it is a nice memory. I always think of him or remember him that way. Surrounded by crows.

Ariund the end of June, the 23, I think, a friend came to visit me from the other side of the country, and she brought me a beautiful copper and brass brooch with three crows on it. The artist had tucked in that old rhyme for the three crows..."three for a message". And since then, I am wondering what that significant message will be! lol! Smile It was a lovely gift from a lovely person.

Hugs! ♥️

PS hangman, I am glad that you have come to know, love and appreciate this most quixotic bird! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crow...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow......   The Crow...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crow......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Anything of Interest-
Jump to: