Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

Being a medium and how it affects our bodies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Being a medium and how it affects our bodies Empty
PostSubject: Being a medium and how it affects our bodies   Being a medium and how it affects our bodies Icon_minitime1/12/2012, 7:31 am

I have been thinking about this a little bit lately considering all the stuff i have to go through with allergies etc.
I use my entire body to sense spirit, to communicate and receive. So it is extremely sensitive to energy and the environment and I am uber alert to any changes.

Been thinking maybe this has a large part to do with all of the allergies i have..
I now cannot eat Meat..Not only for humanitarian reasons.. But for health.
I have so many fruit and veg allergies, but since cutting out meat that has reduced. Yay!
Skin allergies galore, again, cut out meat and skin allergies reduced.
Food and chemical allergies I always have had and wont go away..
Also Gut problems digesting these products too..
Migraine sufferer for many years , made worse due to a car accident. All natural remedies haven't worked unfortunately and i do have to take a chemical drug to stop them.. fortunately they dont stop me from communicating with spirit, and messages are still crystal clear.

It has been a mind bending journey, of discovery.
I have had to extensively research all food available in my local area, and the process of it all before it even gets to the supermarket shelves.
Because even in the process of making the food, It can be saturated in chemicals while growing. Or sent off shore for packaging to places that insist on Animal testing. A huge No No in our house.. Animal Testing is not supported here at all.
So from our soaps and water we drink , to our food and clothing. this house has had to become Organic, not tested on animals Products.
No meats and only freshly caught fish can be eaten. It is rather a nightmare , but the clearer the messages the stronger i become with communicating, the more sensative my body becomes, also I think Old age thrown in there is a part of it too..

I know many of our members also suffer allergies.
Do you think it it is due to your gift of sensitivity?
Or do you think yours is due to other factors aswell?
How have you overcome them?

As you all know I have become Vegetarian, converting to vegan.
and all of the above mentioned changes put in place to be able to cope with the world of chemicals and take away society.
I have found my mediumship has never been stronger then ever before.
Has your abilities changed due to your diet changes aswell?

Love to hear from other members about how your gift of sensitivity is affecting your body, or maybe its not at all!

Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Being a medium and how it affects our bodies   Being a medium and how it affects our bodies Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 2:53 am

You know, DB, as an empath and a psychic medium, I have to agree. I use to really blame most of it on my being an empath, becuase I can literally feel the issues others have. If they have a bad heart--my heart hurts. If they've broken a leg--I feel it. If they have cancer, I feel something that honestly I can only really vaguely describe as a feeling of smoke and ash in the area where they have cancer. It if is lung cancer, I also will find it difficult to breathe.

however, I did always see that being a psychic medium truly would wear me out. I mean, after most readings, I could go take an 2-4hour nap and then STILL go to bed at night and sleep again for 8 hours. Often, whether it is a result of my also being an empath while doing psychic readings, I've had some scary issues where the health problems of the spirit were somehow transferred to me. So, yes, what you say makes perfect sense!

I do wonder if this is why I have so many health issues too now? I have a lot of allergies. I do still eat meat, but the older I get, the lesser amount of meat I want. I really rarely eat beef anymore especially, though will admit I do still eat it, and I do like it. But, I often feel ill after eating it. When I do eat it, I rarely eat more then 3 or 4 oz. of it.

As a child, I was a TERRIBLE eater. I HATED meat. The texture of it, the taste of it, etc. and it honestly, LITERALLY would make me ill to the point of vomiting. I wonder now if it was due to my abilities? I'm not a celiac, so who knows? I lived on fruits and veggies - though again, not many of those either. My dad had us all convinced that the only vegetables on earth were potatoes, corn, onions, green beans, tomatoes and little else. Laughing

Have you ever seen teh movie, "Forks over Knives"? it is about peopel giving up meat and eating strictly ONLY fruits and veggies. It has cleared up so many health issues. I wish I could give up meat 100%, but not ready right now to do that. Even though I don't like to eat much meat, I'm just not ready to give it up 100%. I still crave milk--though I am dairy intollerant and drinking more then 4oz. of a milk even more then twice a week seems to make me so sick, I'll be sick & running you know where for many days straight. so, I stay away from it as much as possible and when the craving over takes me, just take a sip or two from a very small juice glass. Razz

Quote :

I know many of our members also suffer allergies.
Do you think it it is due to your gift of sensitivity?

yep! I wouldn't be surprised, tbh. As a child, when I didn't eat meat, I was very very skinny--but NO allergies! now, I'm allergic to animals, dust, smoke, strong smells (such as perfumes), some soaps and lotions, as well as allergies outside--plants and stuff. I have asthma. I take 3 different allergy meds daily NOT counting the asthma and I've also stopped my weekly allergy shots over a year ago, because they don't like you to be on them for long. I am still a basket case with my allergies and not sure I can stay off them much longer. I am trying though. I also did not include the two other meds I take for allergies when I break out in hives, because that doesn't happen on a regular basis, but I have this occur oh, about 3 to 5 times a year more or less. it also does not include the medicine I take for my rosacea--which the doc also sees as an allergy--but one that I'll never be able to get rid of. I know red wine makes me break out--so I rarely ever drink that--(but I do once in awhile and sure enough will break out).

Quote :

Or do you think yours is due to other factors aswell?
perhaps I'd have some still--but I'm not 100% sure--save for the rosacea. I know that is also due to the fact that the capillaries in my nose are very close to the skin--(or whatever) and that is why I break out often too. Razz

Quote :

How have you overcome them?
put up with them for the most part and swallow lots of meds, I have to use a humidifier too when I sleep, or I'll have constant asthma attacks all night long. Rolling Eyes

Quote :

As you all know I have become Vegetarian, converting to vegan.
and all of the above mentioned changes put in place to be able to cope with the world of chemicals and take away society.
I have found my mediumship has never been stronger then ever before.
Has your abilities changed due to your diet changes aswell?

Love to hear from other members about how your gift of sensitivity is affecting your body, or maybe its not at all!

My daughter has to be a total vegetarian due to allergies. She use to eat meat and was a BIG meat eater till after her 1st pregnancy. She literally broke out in huge hives all over her body inside and out! Her esophagus was covered with hives! She very nearly could've died, had seh not gotten to the ER in time. They had no idea what the cause was--and put her on a pure liquid diet, (while preggie--can you imagine?!) and found some foods she was allergic too, but she was still breaking out in hives. not as bad but bad enough. She finally realized after the baby was born that she actually was allergic to meat! Surprised

She stopped eating meat 100% and viola! her symptoms ALL disappeared. She is milk intollerant also, so can't have that at all--to the point that many things that have only .01% dairy in it--she can't have. (birth control for one--another reason for baby #2, Razz) did you know birth control has dairy in them?

anyway, I'd love to become a vegetarian, but I can't stand seafood, and I still love my meat. So, I only eat it about 2 or 3x a week--sometims more, but rarely so. When I do eat it--only 3 or 4 oz.

You should be proud of yourself for this. I'm very proud of my daughter for it, as it is NOT easy for her. She was also allergic to citrus, but now is able to have a small amount. not much--but some. she also makes her own laundry soap, due to being allergic to dyes and perfumes--somethign I'm also starting to do.

I wonder if it is also due to her abilities? SHe chooses NOT to exercise her abilities, but it is something that could indicate why she has so many alleriges. scratch

hmmm...I wonder!

MORE POWER TO YOU, DANCING BEAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Being a medium and how it affects our bodies   Being a medium and how it affects our bodies Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 12:24 pm

WOW CN , Your allergies are horrid..I would hate to have those as intense as you have them.

I on the odd occasion have had an asthma episode, But just take a puff of the puffer and all gone.. I use to suffer asthma badly..But I eliminated a lot of environmental products (Cleaning products especially) and changed the way i clean, No dusting for me, I wipe with damp cloth. and I no longer suffer the intensity. The reasons I suffer now is if I am around a smoker, or the weather is so humid i cant breath. So I avoid smokers and stay indoors on really humid days.
For me eliminating all the stuff that triggered the asthma helped. But It was easy because I knew what triggered it. Some people dont, sometimes our body can just over react on a speck of dust or a small particle of pollen.

I use to have so many reactions to all sorts of stuff. Now i have gone vegetarian, my body copes so much better.
I do find i am not awake all night and my insomnia has gone. I sleep regular 8 hours. and feel knackered if i dont.
My stomach still plays up if i have too many pain killers. I sometimes need them for the neck injury.. But no meat or dairy has really changed the way i feel and my life.. I feel so much better!

To have hives when eating meat is huge..I wonder what it is in the meat that would cause hives? Funny you should mention after she had her baby, she got these reactions.. I also after having my 3rd baby also starting getting violent reactions to many things.

Also It hit me when you mention you get reactions you have when others are sick. I also do this... But did not make the connection to an incident the other day. My husband has been in the wars.. and he had an injured back from football , so he needed a massage.. well for the next 2 days i had the effects of his injury.. Then pain was aweful. Dont think i could be a masseuse LOL!!

I am also wondering if i need my gall bladder checked, apparently meat intolerance, dairy and fats can also be Gall Bladder.. I just dont want tubes stuck down my throat LOL!! so that can wait for another day.. My diet has so far helped me cope with eating foods , and processing it all lovely.. Before eating meat i was bound up all the time sluggish and really bad heart burn and reflux. I rarely have any of that now.

So my diet has made me feel better and my abilities are much stronger, when my Nan was alive she also changed her diet, and started practising mediumship again. after all those years blocking it out , she let it back in before she died. Changed her diet, Little to no meat.
She had the idea, more along the lines of energy..which has rubbed off..
She said a Sow is kept in the dark all her life to bear little piglets, unable to cuddle, or even turn around. then when she is no longer needed she is slaughtered in non humane way.. Pigs actually fight to live before they are slaughtered. its why they are clubbed on the head to make them docile first. all this fear all this negative energy cant be good for consumption! My gran believed totally that how an animal died the energy would be imprinted on its corpse, in its meat. we then eat that meat, in turn eat the energy that had been stored. Much like a house can store and absorb the energy of the occupants. and us psychics and mediums can sense that, feel the past in those walls.. I dare say it becomes very personal when we eat meat.
She was also a huge advocate on organic non GM foods. She rubbed off on me in a big way LOL!
Some of my family still are meat eaters..and cannot be vegetarians. Thats ok! I wont cook it though nor buy it.. But my choice not only for health but also for what i believe.
It was sheer accident i discovered the adverse reactions my body had towards dairy and meat, It wasn't until I gave it up, then tried it again did I discovered how my body reacted.

LIke you Cn, I dont know if i would have all of these reactions if i wasnt a medium. I dont know!! I was a very reserved sensitive child who showed signs of being allergic to many foods and environmental stuff.. so Maybe its in my DNA.. But what if it is actually part of what we need to be to have the gifts we have? Gain one thing lose another?..
I have read many psychic and mediums books and almost ALL of them mention allergies and reactions to certain foods..
The more I think about it the more I feel it is just part and parcel of being me.

I have two sisters who are also allergic to so much stuff.. Dairy and wheat being the main ones. both are not psychic or medium in any way. Could that fact knock the thoughts that being medium can cause allergies?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Being a medium and how it affects our bodies   Being a medium and how it affects our bodies Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 6:37 pm

Like a Star @ heaven hives after eating meat could be a reaction to the feed the animals get, or something in the feed....insecticide, pesticide, even the plants they munch on...like sumac, thistle, poison oak or ivy, ragweed, goldenrod, nettles,etc...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Being a medium and how it affects our bodies   Being a medium and how it affects our bodies Icon_minitime7/1/2013, 1:54 am

Dancing Bear wrote:
WOW CN , Your allergies are horrid..I would hate to have those as intense as you have them.
yes, they can be. but I'm sort of use to it all now.

Quote :

I on the odd occasion have had an asthma episode, But just take a puff of the puffer and all gone.. I use to suffer asthma badly..But I eliminated a lot of environmental products (Cleaning products especially) and changed the way i clean, No dusting for me, I wipe with damp cloth. and I no longer suffer the intensity. The reasons I suffer now is if I am around a smoker, or the weather is so humid i cant breath. So I avoid smokers and stay indoors on really humid days.
For me eliminating all the stuff that triggered the asthma helped. But It was easy because I knew what triggered it. Some people dont, sometimes our body can just over react on a speck of dust or a small particle of pollen.

I now try to always do the 'wet' dusting myself. I'm not sure what you do, but I just pour or spray a little bit of diluted Lemon scented Mr. Clean onto a dry cloth and dust away! it also helps to keep the dust down and as a result I don't have to dust quite as much. What method do you use? This one I use does help me out a lot--but I do still get a lot of dust, especially because we have a pellet stove that is used for heating. It is our main source of heat in this house.

Yes, for me, I don't yet know EVERYTHING that triggers it--but I need a moist area--not too hot, mind you--so we do run a humidifier in our bedroom. I need to buy one for the main part of the house too--but have not done so yet. we use to have one--but it died on us and I keep forgetting to replace it.

Quote :

I use to have so many reactions to all sorts of stuff. Now i have gone vegetarian, my body copes so much better.
I do find i am not awake all night and my insomnia has gone. I sleep regular 8 hours. and feel knackered if i dont.
My stomach still plays up if i have too many pain killers. I sometimes need them for the neck injury.. But no meat or dairy has really changed the way i feel and my life.. I feel so much better!

This doesn't surprise me either. If you could watch that movie I mentioned, you'll find this is a common thing with people who stop eating meat and dairy products too.

Quote :

To have hives when eating meat is huge..I wonder what it is in the meat that would cause hives? Funny you should mention after she had her baby, she got these reactions.. I also after having my 3rd baby also starting getting violent reactions to many things.

yes, the doctor says it could be related that her pregnancy changed her. The hormones and all that. While she was preggie with baby #2, she CRAVED meat--especially beef. The doctor told her to 'try' it and see what happens because perhaps this 2nd pregnancy would change her back to the way she was before she was allergic to meats. She didn't eat too much meat--due to fear really, but she would have some through out her pregnancy. However, now that the baby is here--that craving disappeared and she is ready to go back to being a vegetarian again. We may never know for sure if baby #2 changed her back! Laughing

While visiting this past weekend, she was talking about this and she mentioned how her tongue swelled also and she broke out in ulcers on her tongue--with milk and meat. I had forgotten that. It would happen immediately too! As soon as she took a sip of milk--she could feel her tongue swell up! and a few minutes later, the ulcers would begin to appear. Very weird. her doctors and the drs in the ER never saw such a thing before they said.

Quote :

Also It hit me when you mention you get reactions you have when others are sick. I also do this... But did not make the connection to an incident the other day. My husband has been in the wars.. and he had an injured back from football , so he needed a massage.. well for the next 2 days i had the effects of his injury.. Then pain was aweful. Dont think i could be a masseuse LOL!!
Razz no, I wouldn't recommend it! lol!

Quote :

I am also wondering if i need my gall bladder checked, apparently meat intolerance, dairy and fats can also be Gall Bladder.. I just dont want tubes stuck down my throat LOL!! so that can wait for another day.. My diet has so far helped me cope with eating foods , and processing it all lovely.. Before eating meat i was bound up all the time sluggish and really bad heart burn and reflux. I rarely have any of that now.

hmmm...could be! I had my gallbladder taken out a few years ago. No tubes involved. I was put out and then I remember waking up in the recovery room. easy smeazy! and now a days, they only cut you in 4 or 5 areas around your belly--and hte scars are so tiny, you hardly notice them!

Quote :

So my diet has made me feel better and my abilities are much stronger, when my Nan was alive she also changed her diet, and started practising mediumship again. after all those years blocking it out , she let it back in before she died. Changed her diet, Little to no meat.
She had the idea, more along the lines of energy..which has rubbed off..
She said a Sow is kept in the dark all her life to bear little piglets, unable to cuddle, or even turn around. then when she is no longer needed she is slaughtered in non humane way.. Pigs actually fight to live before they are slaughtered. its why they are clubbed on the head to make them docile first. all this fear all this negative energy cant be good for consumption! My gran believed totally that how an animal died the energy would be imprinted on its corpse, in its meat. we then eat that meat, in turn eat the energy that had been stored. Much like a house can store and absorb the energy of the occupants. and us psychics and mediums can sense that, feel the past in those walls.. I dare say it becomes very personal when we eat meat.
She was also a huge advocate on organic non GM foods. She rubbed off on me in a big way LOL!

makes sense to me! A wise woman, your gran.

Quote :

Some of my family still are meat eaters..and cannot be vegetarians. Thats ok! I wont cook it though nor buy it.. But my choice not only for health but also for what i believe.
It was sheer accident i discovered the adverse reactions my body had towards dairy and meat, It wasn't until I gave it up, then tried it again did I discovered how my body reacted.

LIke you Cn, I dont know if i would have all of these reactions if i wasnt a medium. I dont know!! I was a very reserved sensitive child who showed signs of being allergic to many foods and environmental stuff.. so Maybe its in my DNA.. But what if it is actually part of what we need to be to have the gifts we have? Gain one thing lose another?..
I have read many psychic and mediums books and almost ALL of them mention allergies and reactions to certain foods..
The more I think about it the more I feel it is just part and parcel of being me.

oh yes, I can believe it is just this too. After all, isn't it 'said' and 'thought' that people who have strong abilities are also people who have suffered greatly in life--generally starting from childhood. Its sort of like our 'kundalini', though that can also come about at any time in a persons life. Many people have noted that after they survive a terrible ordeal in their life, that they have these abilities, so perhaps you and I and my daughter and others like us who suffered these things and others as children also always had the abilities since childhood that we have. who knows for sure? Also as the old saying goes, "that which does not kill you--makes you stronger!" that is a good sayign and so true! lol!

I have two sisters who are also allergic to so much stuff.. Dairy and wheat being the main ones. both are not psychic or medium in any way. Could that fact knock the thoughts that being medium can cause allergies? [/quote]
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Being a medium and how it affects our bodies   Being a medium and how it affects our bodies Icon_minitime7/1/2013, 1:55 am

Amethyst57 wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven hives after eating meat could be a reaction to the feed the animals get, or something in the feed....insecticide, pesticide, even the plants they munch on...like sumac, thistle, poison oak or ivy, ragweed, goldenrod, nettles,etc...

yes, could be, amethyst, you are correct. however, she also breaks out in hives from organic meats too. still could be what they eat though. I don't really know. But, being a vegetarian is good for her--and she's not likely to change again.

her hubby tried to be a vegetarian too. But, he just cannot live w/o his meat and potatoes! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being a medium and how it affects our bodies   Being a medium and how it affects our bodies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being a medium and how it affects our bodies
Page 1 of 1