Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

oops, she did it again.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

Pisces Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-07-16

oops, she did it again..... Empty
PostSubject: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime8/5/2013, 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gypsy.black
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

Leo Number of posts : 1239
Humor : Wicked
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime14/5/2013, 9:12 am

OOpsy Daisy, why are we not surprised LOL!

You know what though the annoying part is , That people dump all psychics in it..
Like one person comments saying All psychics annoy him because Sylvia Browne was wrong again!!

One day I hope people realise, Sylvia Browne is just one Psychic.. and does not represent all Psychics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancingbearonline.com
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime14/5/2013, 9:38 am

Do you think Sylvia Browne Might confuse her Personal opinion to having psychic information maybe?

Maybe her definition of being psychic / medium could be different to what it actually is?

Or conspiracy theory is: she has been planted, to throw everyone off from believing in psychics LOL!!
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime14/5/2013, 5:57 pm

I'm not a big fan of Sylvia Brownes either. I admit, when I first began buying books on psychics, I did buy one or two of hers, but I never really cared much for her. I always felt she was a fake.

I do like John Edward however. I know a lot of people do not, but I feel like he is truly talented. Sylvia, I hope, will stay out of the lime light now and for good. she's been shown too often to be a big fake and she is giving psychics as a whole a bad name. however, one must remember that every profession has these idiots in teh same profession. doctors are another such profession. there are some TERRIBLE doctors and then some really good ones! Priests and counselors, teachers, and the list goes on and on.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime14/5/2013, 6:22 pm

Dancing Bear wrote:
Do you think Sylvia Browne Might confuse her Personal opinion to having psychic information maybe?

Maybe her definition of being psychic / medium could be different to what it actually is?

Or conspiracy theory is: she has been planted, to throw everyone off from believing in psychics LOL!!

think she's running her' career' on personal opinion...and probably taught her son that way too....
she does make psychic medium a stereotypical joke...but it should get
the rest of us more fired up and concentrating on our gifts...

as far as the conspiracy theory.....is she a plant from the not-so-'amazing randy? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime17/5/2013, 6:57 am

I have picked up a few of her books just out of interest in what she would have to say.
For me, I knew of Sylvia Browne after she got her bad reputation , and our new age book shops where are live are not overly well stocked so wasn't really exposed to her writings.

I think what makes her books now hold no weight for me..is the fact due to her actions that speak louder than words.
She definitely does not walk her talk. Which unfortunately makes anything wise or informative that she may have written in her books, null and void. Her reputation and actions negate it all.

All psychics can misinterpret information at times, and the bits and pieces of information that we do get can be a bit sketchy, and we have to give it as it is, no opinions can interfere. Most of stay humble and admit this Brushing Ego aside. I have seen on a few Montel Tv shows Sylvia vehemently defending her information bordering on aggression and bullying. Which i think is where she goes so so wrong as well. If she doesn't know, she should just say so!! Instead of just throwing an opinion into the equation and hope to god she is right. Its not how its done.
On the other hand:
I would hate to be on a TV show and in the position to "Have to Perform" Showing some sort of results.. Because it is not dial a Ghost. it just doesn't work that way. If the information is meant to be known it will come, It cannot be forced.
Maybe the need from the people to heal their lives and to have answers and for Sylvia to perform and show results could be at fault too?
Not sticking up for SB.. But just saying Montel may have just created a Monster.

OMG Amethyst She has a Son??? Who does all this too???
Shows how far behind I am in my home town LOL!! Didn't know that at all.. Now its made me curious about him too , to see if he truly does follow in his mums footsteps. LOL! Oh dear are we ever going to hear the end of it all?? LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime17/5/2013, 6:17 pm

yup...his name is Chris....

charges up the wazoo just like his mommie....
the crab apple doesn't fall far from that tree Laughing

haven't seen him on tv much but he has his own website
and tours like SB...

Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime18/5/2013, 1:07 pm

OK!! I found him.. Chris Dufresne

here is an article!! It truly does seem the crab apple doesn't fall far from the tree.. LOL!! cherry

http://www.stopsylvia.com/articles/email_myreadingwithsylviassonchris.shtml

OH MY gosh!!
Back to top Go down
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime19/5/2013, 3:51 am

I have not yet read the link you provided DB, and I will--but I wanted to tell you (and all who are reading this thread) that she also has a granddaughter, who I think is Christopher's daughter. She has been trying to set up the future for this granddaughter also! she insists this child is the reincarnation of her mother or some relative of hers who also had psychic medium abilities. Rolling Eyes

Its sad because this little girl is being raised in this mind set and who knows if she truly does have any abilities, but she will be 'programmed' to think she does and to act in the same way as Sylvia and Christopher. and I think THAT is shameful. This child may just have abilities--w/o the programming of her family required. But especially with what is going on with these 2 people, (Chris & Sylvia), she may now never have a legitimate chance in the world. No
Back to top Go down
Amethyst57
Amethyst57

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime19/5/2013, 7:25 pm

what an awful grandma!

I hope the granddaughter bumps into the right people to steer her away from the family B.S.....
Back to top Go down
kshultz06082

kshultz06082

Aquarius Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime29/5/2013, 6:29 pm

I have always been somewhat on the fence about SB. After going to 2 of her seminars and even meeting her and getting a book autographed, the fence became very slippery and I have fallen onto the anti-SB side. Here is my reasoning... I believe when she first started doing this, she may have been legit. Once she received fame, her ego (and wallet) took over. I believe when this gift is given to you, if it is not used properly, it can be taken away. It is meant to be used to help all of man-kind not just your personal finances. Now because she has lost her gift, but still wants to live the high life, she had to find a way to make this happen. This is where her son comes in and when/if he fails, her granddaughter is next in line for SB's self-appointed throne.

I am not saying that a medium should not receive payment for their services. The problem happens when the services are rendered for greed and not out of love. I believe a mediums gift should be shared for free however, they should be paid for their time. I realize it is semantics, but it is the intention that matters.

SB has long since stopped caring about the message and the client. Her only concern now is keeping up the lifestyle she is accustomed to.
Back to top Go down
kshultz06082

kshultz06082

Aquarius Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime29/5/2013, 6:45 pm

celticnoodle wrote:
I'm not a big fan of Sylvia Brownes either. I admit, when I first began buying books on psychics, I did buy one or two of hers, but I never really cared much for her. I always felt she was a fake.

I do like John Edward however. I know a lot of people do not, but I feel like he is truly talented. Sylvia, I hope, will stay out of the lime light now and for good. she's been shown too often to be a big fake and she is giving psychics as a whole a bad name. however, one must remember that every profession has these idiots in teh same profession. doctors are another such profession. there are some TERRIBLE doctors and then some really good ones! Priests and counselors, teachers, and the list goes on and on.

Having seen John Edward live 3 times and SB live 2 times, I can tell you, if nothing else, the energy JE brings to the room is full of love, SB's energy is NOT! I have never had a personal reading with either of them, but from what I have seen, JE is legit! I just hope he never goes down the path that SB has.

There are exactly four times in my life where I have felt the all encompassing love that is often spoken of. Three of those times were at JE seminars and the 4th was the day my last child was born. He is my only child that was born after my beloved grandfather and my mom passed. I saw my mother in the delivery room and could feel my grandfather there too.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Bear
Admin
Dancing Bear

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime31/5/2013, 7:05 am

OH MY John Edward is the man I love to watch.. I have his cd box set and just love listening to him.. He is also on FB.
Just a beautiful person and as you say full of Love and wants to help people genuinely.
I just Love Love Love watching him, I was nearly able to see him here in my home town, But he had to cancel due to ill health and he hasnt been back since. Sad
One day i will get to see him Live.
I have seen Lisa Williams live.
I dont know what to think with her.
I still like her and have nothing bad to say.
But! is all i will say.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oops, she did it again.....   oops, she did it again..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oops, she did it again.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Whispers :: Anything of Interest-
Jump to: