Psychic Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Whispers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Psychic Whispers on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Ley Lines
Penhurst State School, Eastern Pennsylvannia
~ F ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ R ~ Symbols and Meanings
~ z ~ Symbols and Meanings
want yer own ghost box??
Magnolia Plantation - Louisiana : Part One
Lisa Williams in Australia and New Zealand in 2011..
Ghost lovers?
~ S ~ Symbols and Meanings
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 552 on 2/12/2012, 6:38 pm

aura/chakra picture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
celticnoodle
Admin

Libra Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-13

aura/chakra picture Empty
PostSubject: aura/chakra picture   aura/chakra picture Icon_minitime19/5/2013, 4:20 am

The sister is visiting us this weekend and she and I went to a psychic fair in the area today. What fun!!! cheers

They had someone taking pictures of your aura and then explaining it to you for a cost, (of course). We each got one. We had one done before about 3 or 4yrs ago at another psychic fair. But this one was much better quality and the woman took more time explaining it all to us too.

my aura was all violet with slight traces of pink, but mostly violet, indicating my spiritual-ness and psychic abilities. Pretty much my whole head also had a white 'halo' like from slightly above my crown chakra and head all the way down to just above my mouth, though it also appears to go slightly beneath that, but this color was also over top of the violet cover.

The reader told me this indicated my psychic abilities and remarked, "wow! you're quite psychic, did you know that?" Laughing "Yes", I replied to her, "I am a psychic-meidum". But it was quite cool that this camera and she could really tell this by the photo. The white color indicates my link to the divine and being a healer and 'bringer of light' on a global level (?)

I'm not very up on the ins and outs of the chakras or auras tbh. I have been reading about them and trying hard to become up to date on the latest and greatest about these two things. But this picture again just really piqued my interest all the more again.

Has anyone here had this type of photography done? What were your experiences? What do you think of it? What can you tell me about chakras/advise books to read?

also, my second chakra is low and though it is not totally murky--it's not that far above the murkiness. this is my sacral chakra and has to do with (so she says) my emotional self and is possibly due to me feeling guilty about things for past mistakes made (true), having low self esteem (true), being easily offended/hurt by others, (true!), not feeling well loved, (possibly) & some health issues-such as IBS, chronic lower back pain and other issues. (true). so, to any of you chakra experts out there, do you have any ideas of how I can fix this? she did recommend meditation--but is there anything specific that could help?

Also, I was given an over all aura balance, color and number. the color is a yellow green. Not sure what that means. is this good? The number is at 40 on a scale of 0 to 100.

she did note that I am balancing myself well, and actually my 'aura size' was at 50. right smack in the middle. this is neither good nor bad she said--but she felt I should try to open it a bit more. Not sure why?

the sis was at 80--and hte woman told her, "I bet you get easily drained and tired - especially by the end of the day!" very true. Sis doesn't know about nor interested in learning to ground. she leaves herself wide open and (also an empath) it wears her down BIG TIME!. So this further leaves me wondering why I should try to open it more now, since I am at 50? Of course, I didn't think of the question while there at the fair! Oh well. perhaps someone here can answer my questions.

I'd also love to hear of others experiences with this. It was fascinating 3 or 4yrs ago when we had it and then even more so this year! this one was much more professional looking and more informative (the woman).
Back to top Go down

aura/chakra picture
Page 1 of 1